Public Relations Division

Contact Information
Your Name: Jimmi Valentine
Your Phone Number: 281-8937
Your Email Address: ---
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 20/Nov/2023
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:
Hello, it is me again. Last time I made an information request It was to ask about to your Assistant Warden and why he did not get a punishment after being arrested.

I have a similar question for you today. Today, a member of your staff Remmi I think her name is, made an appeal with JB for some charges.viewtopic.php?p=718480#p718480. I will list them so it is easier to read here,

GM10 - Failure to Comply / Identify
GM19 - Face Concealment (b)
VF01 - Evading an Officer

Last time I asked about your assistant warden not receiving a punishment or being discharged, you said something along the lines of, the charges are not that serious or something, I honestly can not remember what you said to a tee as your information request archive is still hidden from the public.

Well now, Rimmi was charged with a FELONY, Felony Evading to be exact and she still has not received any punishments. Can I ask why this is? It can not be because "its not that bad of a charge" because it is.. its a felony.

What is taking so long for the SADOC to take action on this? Lets paint a timeline, she was charged at 00:14 according to her appeal and then she posted the appeal at 4:16 am. There is a 4 hour time period in there, where she probably spent time in DOC then did something else. She posted the appeal at 4am and it is now 9PM that's 17 hours!!! Why has the DOC not taken action in almost 24 hours!?

Do you think it is fair for people wanting to apply to the DOC to be squeaky clean of charges to apply but when one of your offices get charged, you do nothing?
Kourtney LaFleur
Warden
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

DOC Awards

Re: [Jimmi Valentine] Request for Comment

Post by Kourtney LaFleur »

S.A.D.O.C. High Command

Re: [Jimmi Valentine] Request for Comment
20/NOV/2023

• Dear Mr Valentine,

Please be patient while you wait for a response. High Command is actively discussing with SAGOV at this time and we are allowing Remmi and her family a few days however at this time they have been placed on indefinite suspension.
    Topic is locked until we have further information to provide.

• Kind regards,

Kourtney Lafleur
    Warden
    San Andreas Department of Corrections

Return to “Information Request”