LSEMS Awards

SASG Awards

Public Inquiry | Adaline Lovelace

Post by Adaline Lovelace »

• Full Name: Adaline Lovelace
    Phone Number: 573-5679
    Position in Agency: Citizen, employed at Bayview as Junior Mechanic
  • Detailed information of your inquiry:
    • I own an apartment at 4 Integrity Way Towers. I have owned it for about three years and just recently refurnished it to make it a three bedroom, rather than a 1 bedroom apartment. I am wishing to rent the rooms out to three tenants as I live in my RV. However, knowing Los Santos, I want to know what paths I can take to protect myself from liability for a tenant's actions. Is there any way, or a place where I can hire a lawyer personally to help me make sure I take this route legally? I'm able to pay consultation fees, and more.
Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Re: Public Inquiry | Adaline Lovelace

Post by Kendall Groyce »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Public Inquiry - Adaline Lovelace

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Ms Lovelace,

Kind regards and apologies for the delay. This message serves as a notice that I am looking into this request in-depth and getting multiple opinions including those of SAGOV Property & Housing, in order to give you the most accurate information on this subject as possible. Please allow me 3-5 days to finish my inquiries and I will be back to you with a final response!

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
    Public Relations Representative
    Training and Hiring Staff
    (909) 489-9881 — [email protected]
Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Re: Public Inquiry | Adaline Lovelace

Post by Kendall Groyce »

Public Inquiry - Adaline Lovelace

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Ms Lovelace,

Thank you for your patience on this matter. In regard to renting out your property and taking the correct measures to protect yourself it's best to create a contract for your tenants to sign. This contract should include waivers and liabilities, an example provided to me by the Property and Housing Bureau is as follows:
    The TENANT will assume full responsibility for any activities conducted on or within the premises and shall also be liable for any injuries sustained and any damage caused to the PROPERTY. The TENANT shall also be liable for any illegal items found within the PROPERTY, During the period of this agreement and while the TENANT is in use of the PROPERTY
    To my knowledge, a contract is something you have already drafted up! Although at this time SAJB does not offer lawyers to hire for such matters, you are always welcome to stop by city hall for legal advice if the occasion may arise!

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
    Public Relations Representative
    Training and Hiring Staff
    (909) 489-9881 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Public Inquiries”