ECRP Forum Name: AtlasOLimbo

DOC Awards

Public Inquiry - Jerry Brooks

Post by Jerry Brooks »

• Full Name: Jerry Brooks
    Phone Number: 3834640
    Position in Agency: N/Aa
  • Detailed information of your inquiry:
    • Multiple petitions to the supreme court have gone unanswered/resolved for months. Are these to be attended to anytime soon, and is there any specific reason why they haven't already?
ImageSenior Correctional Officer (("Round 3")) Jerry Brooks
Assistant Head of CMT | CFT Instructor | CERT Operative

Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Re: Public Inquiry - Jerry Brooks

Post by Kendall Groyce »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Public Inquiry - Jerry Brooks

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Mr Brooks,

Kind regards and thank you for making this inquiry; I would be happy to provide you some insight and details that may serve as clarification to your question, and hopefully give you a better understanding of how the San Andreas Judicial Branch works.

I would like to begin by reassuring you that these petitions are being looked into and reviewed, but these are not simple tasks that can simply be read over once and accepted or denied. These petitions are looked at by multiple judges, and sometimes require the input of other applicable government representatives before a final decision can be drafted for final review. It may seem that these petitions are going untouched, but multiple internal discussions are taking place in regard to them.

I understand that this process can sometimes be lengthy, but this process is necessary in order to assure the correct conclusion is reached. The San Andreas Judicial Branch thanks you for your patience in these matters.

Should you have any further inquiries, I will be leaving this open for the next 24 hours, if you have any follow-up questions.

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
    Public Relations Representative
    Training and Hiring Staff
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 489-9881 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Public Inquiries”