Feedback

Sebastian Hall
ECRP Forum Name: YellowDuck

Feedback

Post by Sebastian Hall »

It is so difficult to get items out of lock-up from SD. This should be an automated process. Also, it is even more difficult to get cars out of impound. Do they do it on purpose? The rp of the Sheriff's Department is very bad. They mostly abuse their power, look for things to charge people with and ultimately the RP is just plain out bad. I believe that this is a form of powergaming holding my things hostage they way the SD is doing to me, especially since Jett Jones' suspension. The quality of rp SD portrays towards me makes me want to leave this city. Sure I know I am a pain in the ass, but to always point an automatic weapon at me just because you "don't want to deal with me" is just bad, lazy rp. Holding my things hostage is fail rp, and is LAZY rp. What chance do I have to "steal" my car back from an impound. I know in my real life city impound is not guarded like the Pentagon or some other high security place. If San Andreas is RP'd in the United States, not every police officer carries automatic weapons, in fact in most police forces automatic weapons are reserved for swat. Swat do not act as normal police officers, they come when they are needed and do place charges on people for trespassing.
Bobby Kirk
Sheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Re: Feedback

Post by Bobby Kirk »

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• From

Sheriff Bobby Kirk
Sheriff Bobby Kirk
A Tradition of Service
Tom Brown
Staff Sergeant
ECRP Forum Name: PopTarts

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: Feedback

Post by Tom Brown »

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• Re: Feedback

Hello there, should you wish to continue with this feedback please submit another post with the correct format and we can take a look into your feedback, archived.

• Sincerely,
    Sergeant Tom Brown
Staff Sergeant Tom Brown
Commanding Officer, Sheriff's Air Support Division
Assistant Commanding Officer, Sheriff's K9 Division

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Return to “(( Archive ))”