Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Public Information Request

Sheriff's Information Division

Contact Information
Your Name: Maverick Morgan
Your Phone Number: 420-6969
Your Position in Your Agency: Professor Of Thugnomics
Your Email Address: Yes
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 01/NOV/2023 01:00am (E.g. 16/SEP/19 13:00)
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:
Good Afternoon SD

3 questions for you all

1. Was was Detective LaFleur Arrested for a crime that according to the penal code does not warrant a Arrest and why was her license suspended, again not in line with the penal code

2. You had 2 Gang members pressing their BEAUTIFUL faces against the glass of the cells at your station and one (myself) was ACTIVELY taking planing a breakout and how to execute one and ZERO deputies made ANY attempt to stop us. Does the sheriff department encourage Jailbreaks?

3. WHY ON GOD GREEN EARTH DO YOU HAVE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS UP??!?!? ITS FUCKING NOVEMBER.

thanks in advance
Alex Schill
Police Captain I
ECRP Forum Name: Alex Schill

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Public Inquiry (Citizen)

Post by Alex Schill »

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• November 3rd, 2023
    Mr. Morgan,

Thank you for reaching out.
    • 1. The incident with Detective LaFluer is ongoing in the court of appeals; therefore, we cannot currently comment on any details regarding this matter.

2. The jails at the Sheriff's Department are used for minor violations, such as misdemeanors and short sentences. A jailbreak against reinforced concrete and steel bars waged to free someone with minor infractions, not to mention with a station full of Deputies and their heavy weapons, would be a foolish act at best. Taunting, plotting, or bothering anyone in their cell would be grounds at the minimum for disorderly conduct, potentially harassment, trespassing, and more severe charges should someone do so.

3. The Sheriff's Department is happy to showcase the festivities and holiday season for all. 'tis the season to do so! While it is unfortunate you do not appreciate these decorations, we are proud to be the first in the county to display our traditions and celebrations of festivities the first chance we can!
    I hope this provides you with the insight you would like!

Warmest Regards
    Captain Alex Schill
    Assistant Commanding Officer
Image POLICE CAPTAIN I Alex Schill
Commanding Officer, Internal Affairs Division
Patrol Command, Mission Row Patrol Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Archived Requests”