Fall 2023 Department Newsletter (NR053-23bc)

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Fall 2023 Department Newsletter (NR053-23bc)

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos Police Department
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

NR053-23bc
November 1, 2023
Fall 2023 Newsletter

Los Santos: As we leave the warm temperatures and sunny days of the summer behind and move into a more chilly fall, the Los Santos Police Department prepares to move into the final quarter of 2023 with another quarterly newsletter.

Throughout the last months, the Los Santos Police Department has seen an increased effort in fostering the relationships between the Department and the communities. An initiative was launched by the Office of the Chief of Police to predominantly work with local businesses and individuals when hosting events for both its employees and the communities. A prime example of this initiative being put to work by the Media Relations Division was an event hosted through the collaborative efforts of Sergeant Rija Luigi, Güffy's Garage, and Refresh Catering.

In the previous quarter, we saw a transition of leadership within the Department, which has had effects on the structure of the Department. The opportunity has been taken to highlight the changes that occurred and how appointed officials have settled into their new roles. We further cover and provide insight into employed officers and their backgrounds within the Department, check in on now-retired employees, and cover the processes of the Los Santos Police Academy through the eyes of a civilian employee.

Finally, due to relevance, Public Information Officers of the Media Relations Division have taken the time to provide insight into the processes of the city impound.

Index:

Sincerely,
Chief of Police Elena Blake

###

69 Sinner Street • Los Santos • San Andreas • 90013
Emergency Hotline: 911 • Public Inquiries • Email: [email protected]
"to protect and to serve"

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: Fall 2023 Department Newsletter (NR053-23bc)

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

Page 2
LSPD Community Relations Initiative

As Lifeinvader becomes increasingly intertwined with the lives of the average citizen of Los Santos, our Department has made it a priority to actively engage with the community and establish a presence on social media.

We have always recognized the importance of cultivating a strong community and allowing people to see the human side of our officers, beyond the role they play in their daily lives. We want to show civilians and local businesses that behind every badge, there is an individual with unique qualities and personalities, who simply happens to have a dangerous job.

The recent collaboration between our Department and local businesses proved to be a resounding success. Together with Inori from Guffy's Garage, we organized a one-of-a-kind car show and talent exhibition aimed at providing both entertainment and promoting transparency within our Department.

We were thrilled to see a substantial turnout of officers and civilians, all eager to participate. They came along with their vehicles and even signed up for the talent show, showcasing their unique and impressive skills. We were treated to a delightful array of quirky talents that left us astonished. As a token of appreciation for their exceptional abilities, we awarded fantastic prizes to the top three performers. It was a gratifying experience, and we are proud to have hosted such an enjoyable and inclusive event.

In our efforts to engage with local small businesses, we had the pleasure of collaborating with Ava Ravenhill, who runs her own food business. Ava provided us with an incredible BBQ that was enjoyed by everyone attending the event.
--

We contacted Chief Blake to gather her insights and thoughts on the existing community relations between the Los Santos Police Department and smaller businesses in the city of Los Santos regarding joint event hosting and overall collaboration.
-

Chief of Police Elena Blake wrote:Fostering the strength of a sense of community and emphasizing the importance of involving the communities served by the Los Santos Police Department in the City of Los Santos has been among the top priorities of my administration.

It is one thing to publicly pledge to dedicate ourselves to fostering a culture of inclusivity and diversity within our collaborations and recognize the city as a vibrant tapestry of cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives, it is another to realize this. Discussions with the Media Relations Division followed where my wish to seek out local businesses actively was communicated.

The event, spearheaded by Sergeant Luigi, made possible through the collaborative efforts between the Department, Güffy's Garage, and Refresh Catering proved to be a success as an event, and subsequently the trial of the initiatives of the Department to reinforce the commitment to the communities, foster positive relationships, and drive economic growth at a local level.

I firmly believe the success of this event has cemented the involvement of local businesses as not only plausible and feasible but also beneficial. I want to express my gratitude to all parties involved in the planning and hosting of it.
The Los Santos Police Department strives to maintain a positive relationship with both civilians and smaller businesses. We value and appreciate any form of collaboration, and we are consistently prepared to participate in upcoming events that may be on the horizon.
###

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION

LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

Page 3
Featured Officer

The Media Relations Division strives to provide insight into the Los Santos Police Department and its employees, particularly highlighting employees who have made a significant impact within the Department. This quarter, we are delighted to announce that Police Officer II Brian Stone of the Mission Row Patrol Division was selected as the featured officer.

Officer Stone first applied to the Los Santos Police Department on July 28th, 2023. A graduate of Class 242 of the Los Santos Police Academy, Stone was sworn in as a law enforcement officer and was officially hired into the Los Santos Police Department on August 10th, set for enrollment in the Field Training Program. Officer Stone took the challenges of training in stride, completing the training program on August 23rd. He was subsequently promoted to Police Officer I on September 3rd and assigned to the Mission Row Patrol Division as a patrol officer, an assignment he still works in today. Throughout his time as a Police Officer I, Stone consistently demonstrated exceptional performance and effort within his assignment.

On October 11th, Officer Stone saw his career advance with an upgrade to Police Officer II following deliberations by his direct supervisors and Command Staff. Advancement to this rank signifies a commitment and opens many doors within the Department, allowing officers to begin pursuing a career with specialized divisions and marking the end of the probationary period of their career.

Officer Stone is currently working with the Media Relations Division as a Public Information Officer and has recently expressed a strong interest in pursuing a career with the Detective Bureau, further highlighting his ambitions and desire to contribute further into the future.

Aiming to highlight Officer Stone, an interview was conducted with Officer Stone, allowing us to gain and share insight into Officer Stone as a person and individual, both relevant to his professional and personal life.

Police Officer II Brian Stone wrote: My name is Brian Stone, and I am 27 years old. I was born in Sandy Shores, where I lived with my mother and father. However, I never quite took to the countryside as much as I did the city. Looking back, it seems like the city has breathed more life and excitement into my days.

From an early age, I knew that I wanted to become a police officer. Moving to the city provided me with the perfect opportunity to pursue this dream. As soon as I became a cadet, I was determined to be the best of the best. The people I've met along the way have given me invaluable experiences and have enriched my life beyond measure. Advancing through the ranks has brought me new friendships and a network of people whom I truly cherish spending time with. On occasion, I enjoy taking vacations at my parents' place, and sometimes I even take a boat trip to Cayo Perico.
Officer Stone carefully considered the next question before providing his answer. We were curious to learn what sets him apart from his fellow officers and distinguishes him as an outstanding member of our Department. Additionally, we briefly discussed his aspirations for the future and his vision for his continued growth and success within the Department.
Police Officer II Brian Stone wrote: I believe that my empathy and social skills make me a good police officer. There is always a certain approach that helps people feel comfortable approaching you. I have chosen to be an empathetic and social person because I believe it is important in this line of work. I always take responsibility for my own mistakes and try to understand what went wrong. My general philosophy is that showing respect and empathy, along with respect, leads to the most positive outcomes as an officer in today's society.
Sergeant II Rija Luigi, Patrol Supervisor in the Mission Row Patrol Division, has shared her thoughts on Officer Brian Stone.

Police Sergeant II Rija Luigi wrote: I personally have known Officer Stone for a while now and can say that he definitely stands out from others, he does not just deal with things like everyone else and takes a lot of time to work on improvements, he is an outstanding individual and we are glad having him inside the department, I wish nothing but the best for his future career and hope that he continues showing everyone how great he is.
###

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION

LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

Page 4
Follow Up: Changes in the Chain-of-Command

On Thursday the 27th of July 2023, the Los Santos Police Department saw a shift in leadership as Assistant Chief Blake ascended to the position of Chief of Police and former Chief of Police Alex Donnelly ascended to the position of Police Commissioner. A day later, on Wednesday the 28th of July 2023, Deputy Chief Sanchez was appointed to the position of Assistant Chief of Police.

The Chain of Command is the system in which information is passed between members of the Department in order of rank, with the many ranks functioning like links in a chain. When a position becomes vacant, a person from the next rank down typically rises to fill it, which often causes a chain effect as someone at every rank level below gets bumped up the chain.

At the top of the chain is the Chief of Police, followed by their Assistant Chief and then Deputy Chiefs. When the previous Police Chief Alex Donnelly was offered a position as Commissioner, this meant a massive and meaningful shift in the Chain of Command of the Los Santos Police Department, as then Assistant Chief Elena Blake was promoted to Chief of Police and chose Deputy Chief of Police Phillipe Sanchez as her Assistant Chief.

We asked Chief of Police Elena Blake and Assistant Chief of Police Phillipe Sanchez for a statement about their roles in the Department, focusing on what this shift means for the Department and its day to day operations, and any potentially significant changes the Department may see.

Chief of Police Elena Blake wrote:The shift in Department leadership was something that I needed time to adjust to but also a very natural and easy shift, primarily due to the opportunities and mentorship provided to me by then-Chief Donnelly prior to him assuming an oversight position on the Board of Police Commissioners.

A focus of my administration has been on career opportunities for our employees, with difficult discussions concerning the structure of the Department that had spanned over months being concluded and realized within the first seven days of the shift in leadership.

A further effort has been made to actively work on, restore, and improve relations of the Los Santos Police Department with not only the media but also the diverse communities of the City of Los Santos.

Above all, our primary focus will remain on upholding the commitment to providing the fair service expected of the Los Santos Police Department and its employees and maintaining the standards of transparency and accountability exercised in the last months especially.

Assistant Chief Phillipe Sanchez wrote:The recent changes to the chain of command I feel will be very beneficial to the department as a whole as myself and Chief Blake aim for efficiency and transparency in all areas of work. Having Chief Blake as a mentor has been a blessing and it is a true pleasure working with them. The changes will allow for a more active presence on the front line and an ability for all personnel of the department to feel heard at all times.

As for future plans, there's a lot on the horizon. But the main thing I am most excited about, which has also been a little side-quest of mine for some time, is to further push officer accountability and ensure all internal investigations into misconduct are accurately and fairly investigated while ensuring outcomes are uniform across the board to ensure the integrity of investigations is upheld at all times. Examples being policy drive pay-outs rather than historic discretion, set disciplinary scaling as well as proper communication with complainants. Additionally, oversight from external entities to further the public trust in the process.
This is a follow up article, taking a new look at the major Chain of Command changes that happened a few months ago. Take a look at the original articles covering this topic when it occurred:
###

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION

LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

Page 5
Becoming a Police Officer: Officers Hardwell & Sasso

When new prospects join the Department, their arrival brings a lengthy process introducing them to protocols, integrating them into the Department's work ethics, and earning the respect of others. As someone who has recently gone through this process, I will share some insights into the strategies that have shaped me into the Officer I am today, as well as document the experiences of other Officers who have recently transitioned from the cadet phase.

Police Officer II Thomas Hardwell wrote:Hello, My name is Thomas Hardwell and I will be going through my experience from Cadet to Police Officer. I have been with the Department for nearly six months and I have to say I enjoyed every bit of it and have built great skills that have helped me and also helped me build great relationships. Before I start I just want to thank every Officer who has helped me along my Journey and I could not be here without them and not have been the Officer without them today.
I recently interviewed a highly valued Officer by the name of Grayson Sasso. I asked him various questions about his experiences and also inquired about his aspirations for the Department's future. I began by asking him his thoughts on the training, to which he responded.

Police Officer II Grayson Sasso wrote:Upon entering the Department, I found it slightly overwhelming to absorb all the information and attempt to retain and apply it while out in the field. However, the training process provided a fantastic opportunity to have a secure space for asking questions that one might feel hesitant to ask due to their perceived simplicity. The training was divided into manageable sections, and the chance to partake in ADAM patrols to enhance the acquired skills was an immense advantage. I genuinely appreciated the assistance from the Officers who conducted FTS, FPS, or ADAM patrols as they greatly contributed to my understanding of Department operations.
When I asked Officer Sasso about his divisions of interest and his future plans, he explained that he had been part of the Media Relations Division and the Traffic Enforcement Division. His biggest aspiration, after completing the Field Training Program, was to be a part of the Traffic Enforcement Division. Officer Sasso expressed uncertainty about which division he wanted to join or the direction his career in the Department would take him, keeping his future wide open.

Police Officer II Thomas Hardwell wrote:As I mentioned previously, I have been with the Department for almost six months and I have had some incredible experiences. Since starting, I have made significant progress and have learned something new every day. Even though I am now a Police Officer II, my colleagues continue to assist me, demonstrating that there is always something to learn when you arrive for work each day. Currently, on my Police Officer journey, I am working with the Media Relations Department, assisting with newsletters like the one you are currently reading. Additionally, I serve as a Field Training Officer, providing guidance and training to new cadets, and showing them how to effectively represent the Department. Recently, I have also been selected to join the Metropolitan Division as a probationary SWAT Officer, in training to become a full-time SWAT Officer. These different divisions that I have mentioned provide a glimpse into what the Department is all about, but it's important to note that there are many other Departments working to keep the streets of Los Santos safe.
Reflecting on my career in law enforcement, I must say that I have never had a bad day on this job. I truly believe that being a Police Officer is the greatest profession one can have. While some may think that our role is simply about apprehending criminals and employing force, I strongly believe that being a Police Officer entails much more. It is about serving the community and ensuring its safety. In my view, this Department is exceptional, with a roster of friendly and professional Officers, and I am immensely proud to be a part of it.
-
###

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION

LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

Page 6
Use of the Impound Lot

The Los Santos Police Department would like to remind citizens of the importance of patience and understanding when it comes to the impoundment of vehicles. While it may be frustrating to have your vehicle impounded, it is crucial to recognize the reasons behind the wait times and the consequences of misusing emergency hotlines for impound-related inquiries. When someone requests assistance at the impound lot, all on-duty officers are notified to respond efficiently to the needs of those present.

The following are essential steps for smooth and efficient use of the police impound:

• Verify whether your driver's license is valid.
    If it is indeed suspended, neither you nor your companion will be permitted to get your vehicle released.
    Ensure your face is clearly visible so we can identify you against your license.
    Position yourself in front of the booth where the impound bell is located, waiting patiently in a line.
    Finally, ensure you have your driver's license, ready to show the attending officer when prompted.
The wait times at our impound lot may be longer than usual in busy periods, but there is always a valid reason behind it. All officers have crucial daily tasks to handle, and although we always dispatch officers to address impound calls, there might be limited availability of units on occasion.

It is important to note that using emergency hotlines for non-emergencies, like requesting help at the impound lot, is strictly prohibited. Retrieving your vehicle from impound does not qualify as an emergency, and if this is taken advantage of, additional fees may apply in the form of citations and will not get you any closer to retrieving your vehicle.

###

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION

LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

Page 7
Inside the Los Santos Police Department's Academy: Preparing Los Santos' Finest for Duty

On Saturday the 23rd of September, 4 hopeful men walked into Mission Row to attend the police academy hosted by the Recruitment and Employment Division with the Los Santos Police Department. The Police Academy is the last step in the Los Santos Police Department's hiring process and the goal is to teach the Police Cadets the basics of policing as this is the first day of their career.

On the day of the police academy, the Cadets arrive at Mission Row and are patted down and identified before they are gathered inside the employee area. In the auditorium, the cadets are given a brief itinerary schedule of the academy before they are brought down to the locker room where they are assigned their personal locker and change into their uniform.

The Police Cadets are taught brief and straight-to-the-point fundamentals of police work, such as radio communication, how to operate the MDC, firearm safety, and the basic structure of the Department by qualified instructors from the Recruitment and Employment Division. Here, the cadets are also given the opportunity to ask questions. The academy provides the funding for materials they will cover to move in-depth during their time as a Cadet with their Field Training Officers.

At the end of the academy, the Police Cadets are sworn in by one of the Chiefs, where they receive their badge and take an oath, that follows them for the rest of their law enforcement career. Now, the Cadets have been fully enlisted in the field training program and will now receive training and guidance from Field Training Officers, preparing them for the final field training evaluation that will determine if they are ready to embark on their career as Police Officers within the Los Santos Police Department.

Deputy Chief Dezzy Bala wrote:The Academy is the vetting process for all potential employees to go through, to see if they are up to the standards that we expect from the men and women serving in the LSPD. As the Office Director, my role is to ensure that those overseeing the Academy are doing so.

The Academy is a fantastic entry point to learn the basics but additionally, it's also a good chance to meet our staff and begin establishing those all-important working relationships. The Instructors themselves are experienced Officers and when they are brought on board, they go through a trial period where they are shadowed by more experienced instructors. Instructors teaching Instructors, teaching Academy Students.

###

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION

LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

Page 8
Where Are They Now: Retired Police Sergeant Norton

For this section, we contacted a former employee to see how they are getting on away from the Department. Retired Police Sergeant II Jonathan Norton first graduated from the Police Academy on the 21st of October, 2018, and worked his way up to Police Officer III. In November 2019, he moved to San Fierro, where he started working for the San Fierro Police Department. In San Fierro, Norton rose through the ranks to become a Sergeant in their traffic division, and joined their public relations division. In December 2020, Norton returned to Los Santos and joined the Los Santos Police Department as a Sergeant in the Traffic Enforcement Division, and took over as Commanding Officer of the Media Relations Division.

During his time with the LSPD, Norton worked alongside then Sergeant Steve Smyth to build up the Traffic Enforcement Division, shaping it into a structured and well functioning division. In the Media Relations Division, he continued the work of retired Detectives Jo Campbell and Isabella Cavallera in expanding the divisions operations, overseeing the introduction of the Community Relations Unit alongside a Media Relations Unit and training a small group of talented public relations officers, one of which, Tim Havlicek, would take over as Commanding Officer and continue the positive growth of the division upon Norton’s retirement on the 21st of October, 2021. In total, Norton served the Department for 1 year and 11 months.

What inspired you to become an officer?

I always found the idea of being a first responder exciting. I always loved old cop movies like Training Day and Beverly Hills Cop, and I guess that portrayal of the action and heroism drew me in.

I became a volunteer firefighter when I was a teen, and got to respond to calls and help out, and it was really fun. It was hard work at times but it felt good to be training and working for a goal that I knew I could stand by. The adrenaline rush you get on the way to the scene and the hyperfocus you get when you arrive and it's go time is an incredible experience, and to be quite frank it just feels good to feel like a hero.

It's the same rush you get as a cop, and yeah it's something that wears off over time, but it never quite goes away. People called me a daredevil when I was growing up, and I enjoy a challenge. I moved over to police work because that's where I had always felt I wanted to be, going in the face of danger and adversity to protect and to serve my home and the city I love, and those basic feelings made me love the job through it all.

Why did you decide to move on?

I felt the call of retirement. I’d just been doing it for a while, like I started my career with the LSPD years ago, then I went out to San Fierro for a while where I was a supervisor and then I came back here, and at some point I felt like I was just going through the motions. Police work is something I am passionate about, and I want to give it my all. I don’t want to do it if I don’t feel the drive for it. Having time to myself has been a huge change, and I am grateful that I am lucky enough to be in a position where I am able to do that.

Have you considered reinstatement?

I think about it a lot, it's been such a big part of life that it's hard not to, really. It can also be hard to get up every morning without a purpose in mind, no obligations to fulfill. But after a while I've gotten used to it, and I find it very freeing to be in complete control of what I choose to do with myself. I've been able to dive into my other passions that have been on hold and just enjoy not having the constant pressure on my shoulders. But who knows what the future holds?

What do you do now that you are retired?

I have always loved nature, especially the ocean and the tranquility you find when you leave the city. I've always loved coming up to the Raton Canyon, it's a gorgeous place and it’s helped me through more than one hard time in my life. I enjoy off-roading, that’s why I drive a Caracara. She’s no pavement princess, I just always make sure to clean her before we get home. I also use her to tow my boat, which is probably my most frivolous purchase but I don't regret it one bit. Sailing is one of my favorite activities as a retiree. My last dream is to own a small airplane.

Music has also always been a passion of mine, but it was one of the things I couldn’t put as much time towards when I was in the Department, especially after becoming a supervisor. Now I have more energy to do it, and I can work on it when I want to. Spending time in the studio never fails to get the creativity flowing and it's a great way to process your emotions.

I also have my cars. Back in the day, my 70s Benefactor Glendale was a trademark of mine. It had a never ending list of issues but now I’ve gotten it to the point where it’s pretty much always running. But as any old car addict will tell you, you always need to be working on a project, so I had to get something to fill the hole after I finished the Glendale. I love old square body cars from the 80s, and, having been a fan of old cop movies all my life, I got a Declasse Tahoma in beige like the one from the original Beverly Hills Cop. I feel like I personify Detective Sergeant John Ashton pretty well and the car is just the cherry on top.

What is something you learned while working with the LSPD?

I think one of the traits I was most known for most was an ability to remain calm under pressure. It was a running joke once that I sounded like I wanted to die, and one of the things I was asked most was how I was able to stay calm in really stressful situations and when dealing with the more obnoxious suspects. It's really a good skill to be able to just let things bounce off of you, especially in a stressful job like that of a police officer, and it’s something I believe everyone can learn with a little practice. It carries well in life as well; it's gotten me through a lot of stressful situations and I think it's something everyone, especially officers, should try to work on.
-
###

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION

LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

Page 9
The Los Santos Police Department Through the Lens

In the "Through the Lens: Los Santos Police Department" section, we collaborated to capture significant moments from events, giving everyone the opportunity to see what's going on in the field and within our department.
-
Police Academies
-

Officers in Action
-

Event: Interdepartmental Scavenger Hunt
-

Event: Community Event - Car and Talentshow
-

Event: Interdepartmental Movie Night
-

We would like to extend our thanks to Detective Lafleur, Chief of Police Elena Blake, Detective Mark Snow, and Sergeant II Rija Luigi for their contributions.
-
###

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION

LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

Page 10
Games and Challenges

Picture Hunt

The four images provided were captured in the vicinity of the Mission Row precinct. We have a task for you: embark on a quest to locate these specific sites and snap a photograph of yourself standing in front of each location.
Submit your entry here to win a small prize!

"Whispering Shadows"

"Radiance & Brilliance"

"Scoops of Delight"

"Smoke Haven"

Spot the Differences

Find the differences between the two pictures. Put your observation skills to the test and have fun!

-
###

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION

LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

Page 12
Credits

Article Contributions
  • Police Sergeant II Rija Luigi
  • Civilian Employee Samantha Tenbe
  • Police Detective I Isabella Cavallera
  • Police Officer II Thomas Hardwell
  • Police Officer I Mohamed Abdullah
Photography
  • Police Detective II Coral Lafleur
  • Police Officer III Grace Steel
Additional Revisions
  • Chief of Police Elena Blake
  • Police Sergeant II Rija Luigi
  • Police Detective I Isabella Cavallera
I would like to thank the excellent team of the Media Relations Division for putting together this newsletter. Every contributor has played a role in making it exactly what it is today. Once again I am especially thankful to my Assistant Commanding Officer, Sergeant Rija Luigi, who has taken a leading role in overseeing this newsletter and helping our officers with their articles in addition to her own contributions.

Thanks to all and here's to hoping the next 3 months are even better than the past 3.

Isabella Cavallera
Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division

###

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION

Return to “Newsroom”