Post by Sebastian Hall »

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Public Information Request

Sheriff's Information Division

Contact Information
Your Name: Sebastian Hall
Your Phone Number: 3606054
Your Position in Your Agency: Non Affiliated
Your Email Address: [urlhttps://gov.eclipse-rp.net/ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox][email protected][/url]
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 01/OCT/2023 05:50 (E.g. 16/SEP/19 13:00)
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:

- Ever since an IA report on SGT Jett Jones #19085 went through resulting in a two day suspension. The entire Sheriff's Department has been stacking me with frivolous charges. Non stop trespassing. They are giving me the most difficult time getting all my cars from the impound lot in Paletto in hopes of pissing me off and throwing me in jail. I thought once an IA is filed that no retaliation will result. However, boy am I wrong. Currently I am on my phone writing this out when a deputy was being a complete asshole to me when I asked as nicely as I could for my things from lock-up and to get my car out of impound. I am so tired of the mistreatment of people by law enforcement. Law enforcement in this city has so much power that is pretty much left unchecked. How does every police officer and deputy has automatic weapons. Only in this city. Alas, back to my point. Jett Jones should have been fired but whatever. I need my things and to quit being mistreated. Their deputy is the one that fucked up, not me!
Amelia Clark
Lieutenant
ECRP Forum Name: Tenbae

LSSD Awards

Re: Public Inquiry [Citizen]

Post by Amelia Clark »

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• October 3rd, 2023
    Mr. Hall,

The Public Inquiry section is not a discussion forum and Internal Affairs cases and conclusions are not up for public discussion. We recommend that if you feel that you have been mistreated by any member of the Los Santos Sheriff's Department, you may file another complaint, which you can do by following this link.

• From

Commanding Officer Amelia Clark
Image Lieutenant Amelia Clark
Patrol Commander, North Patrol Division
Commanding Officer, Sheriff's Information Division
Commanding Officer, Field Training Division
Commanding Officer, Advanced Training Division

Return to “Archived Requests”