#23-CM-0087, State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar

Evan Haze
ECRP Forum Name: GoudaNough

#23-CM-0087, State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar

Post by Evan Haze »

Defendant Name: Evan Haze
Defendant Phone: 524-6115
Defendant Address: N/A
(( Defendant Discord:goudanough))
Requested Attorney: N/A if none
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 25/JUN/2023 18:25
Charge(s):
Evan Haze
  • VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
  • GC06 - Possession of Cannabis
Anderson Haze
  • WM02 - Possession of a Class 1 Firearm
Timmy Haze
Joseph Morningstar
Narrative:
We were illegally searched and charged after an Officer placed false charges on the driver.

I, Evan Haze, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• To whom it may concern,

Your submission to the Superior Court of San Andreas has been received. As this case involves four separate defendants, the court will require confirmation that all three of the additionally named defendants wish to dispute the charges as outlined in this initial posting.

Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar will be required to reply to this message with a government website account of their own by filling out the following form provided below. The form will offer another opportunity to provide a narrative if needed and contains the required affirmation that the specified individual wishes to be a co-defendant of the case.
    Live Form
    Defendant Name: Firstname Lastname
    Defendant Phone: ###-####
    Defendant Address: HERE
    (( Defendant Discord: HERE ))
    Supplementary Narrative:
    HERE

I, Firstname Lastname, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. I affirm that I intend to be included as a co-defendant as indicated in the initial case submission. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
    Formatting

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hq6d7UW.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/6h9z9Jh.png[/img]
    [divbox=antiquewhite]
    [b]Defendant Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
    [b]Defendant Phone:[/b] ###-####
    [b]Defendant Address:[/b] HERE
    [b][color=#0040FF](([/color] Defendant Discord:[/b] HERE [color=#0040FF][b]))[/b][/color]
    [/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wjDADzN.png[/img]
    [divbox=antiquewhite]
    [b]Supplementary Narrative:[/b]
    HERE

[hr][/hr]
    I, [b]Firstname Lastname[/b], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. I affirm that I intend to be included as a co-defendant as indicated in the initial case submission. [b][color=#0000FF](([/color][/b] I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. [b][color=#0000FF]))[/color][/b]
    [/divbox]
    Once all defendants have confirmed their participation, an official Notice of Receipt will be issued and the case will be added to the queue. The court thanks you in advance for your cooperation.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Akuma47
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar

Post by Akuma47 »

Defendant Name: Joseph.Morningstar
Defendant Phone: 394-4567
Defendant Address: Apt 66 Del perro apts
(( Defendant Discord: akuma_47 ))
Supplementary Narrative:
I believe it was explained very well in previous report.Very much so Seemed like an illegal search and seizure all for a U-Turn

I, Joseph Morningstar, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. I affirm that I intend to be included as a co-defendant as indicated in the initial case submission. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Anderson Haze
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Anderson Haze »

Defendant Name: Anderson Haze
Defendant Phone: 583-2937
Defendant Address: N/A
(( Defendant Discord: thebatsmad ))
Supplementary Narrative:
As said above, I agree that it was well explained in the original report. In conclusion we got pulled over for doing a U-Turn, The driver was then arrested and all of a sudden we were all asked to step out of the car and searched. Definitely seemed like an illegal search and seizure.

I, Anderson Haze, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. I affirm that I intend to be included as a co-defendant as indicated in the initial case submission. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Timmy Valentine
ECRP Forum Name: Timmy_Scott

LSEMS Awards

Post by Timmy Valentine »

Defendant Name: Timmy Haze
Defendant Phone: 423-1459
Defendant Address: 6 Magellan Ave
(( Defendant Discord: daddy_grimmy ))
Supplementary Narrative:
AS explained above in the original report. We were pulled over for an illegal U-turn that resulted in the driver being arrested and myself and the other passengers being illegally searched and detained.

I, Timmy Haze, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. I affirm that I intend to be included as a co-defendant as indicated in the initial case submission. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, Joseph Morningstar

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 6th day of July, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendants are encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendants are further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Chief Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 6 of July, 2023.

I, Shaun Harper, Deputy Chief Public Defender with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendants, Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Deputy Chief Public Defender
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

((Case paused by LFM until further notice))
Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

((Case resumed by LFM))
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0087, State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy, Haze, & Joseph Morningstar
#23-CM-0087

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 3rd of August, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy, Haze, & Joseph Morningstar is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0087.

At this time the Defendant has adequate representation, however, a State Prosecutor has not been assigned to this case. At this time the court will delay the Order for Discovery until adequate representation has been assigned and they inform the court they are ready to proceed.

Superior Court Justice
(909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0087, State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar

Post by Cyrus Raven »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 3rd of August, 2023.

I, Cyrus Raven, the Attorney General with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Cyrus Raven
Attorney General
5356160 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy, Haze, & Joseph Morningstar
#23-CM-0087

A court order was entered in the above case on 8th of July, 2023.

The case of #23-CM-0087, State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy, Haze, & Joseph Morningstar is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Superior Court Justice
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Counselors

In accordance with recently-enacted Superior Court procedures, this matter will be conducted via a docket trial and once the Notice of Trial has been issued, all arguments and evidence examination shall take place on the public docket. I recognize that I made an error in the process by not announcing such when this case was activated, and for that I do apologize as this is a new procedure for me.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Justice
Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Post by Kendall Groyce »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 9th of August, 2023.

I, Kendall Groyce, a Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 489-9881 — [email protected]
Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch

Post by Kendall Groyce »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

State of San Andreas v. Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Haze
#23-CM-0087

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 10th of August, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

• Exhibit #1: Arrest Report of Evan Haze, Los Santos Police Department
    Spoiler
    Elise Cavallera wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:42 pm Image

Los Santos Police Department

ARREST REPORT
    "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Evan Haze
        Phone Number: 5246115
        Licenses Suspended: Yes
        Officers Involved:
        • Police Sergeant II Mike Luigi
        • Police Sergeant I Rija Luigi
        • Police Officer III+1 John Keys
        Charges:
        • VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
        • GC06 - Possession of Cannabis
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
      • Incident Date: 25/JUN/2023

Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
        • We driving towards Upper Pillbox MD when a Patriot Stretch drove over the lanes and into the incorrect lane of travel through the emergency bay at Pillbox. We warned them to not drive in the incorrect lane of travel and I walked inside to get some treatment. As we got out we went on the highway where we noticed that the same Patriot Stretch drove in the incorrect lane of travel, then did the u-turn on the highway. We pulled them over at which point Sergeant Luigi noticed that one of the passengers was carrying a firearm.

I asked the driver Evan Haze to step out of the vehicle while other officers asked the rest of the passengers to step out.
          Sergeant Luigi also found 10 weed plants inside the trunk and because the vehicle was registered to Evan Haze with him being the driver, he was charged for it.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
        Possessions are to be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Legal possessions that can be categorized may be grouped, eg. "Clothing" to describe all clothing items. Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible, the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
        • Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: 10x Marijuana Plant

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: 1x Bag
          Exhibit B: 1x Radio
          Exhibit C: 1x Knife
          Exhibit D: 1x GPS
          Exhibit E: 1x Fishing Rod
          Exhibit F: Clothing

Photograph of Possessions (MANDATORY)
  • Exhibit #2: Arrest Report of Anderson Haze, Los Santos Police Department
    Spoiler
    Rija Luigi wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:31 pm Image

ARREST REPORT

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Anderson Haze
        Phone Number:
        Licenses Suspended: No
        Officers Involved:
        • Police Lieutenant I Elise Cavallera
        Charges:
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE

Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
        • Anderson Haze was seated in the back left passenger seat of a purple Patriot Stretch limo. He was armed with an illegal firearm, which was noticed by Sergeant Luigi as soon as he looked into the vehicle, the vehicle was originally pulled over for being an unroadworthy road vehicle.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
        Possessions are to be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Legal possessions that can be categorized may be grouped, eg. "Clothing" to describe all clothing items. Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible, the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
        • Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: .50 Pistol

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Bag
          Exhibit B: Clothing
          Exhibit C: Knife
          Exhibit D: Radio
          Exhibit E: GPS

• Exhibit #3: Arrest Report of Timmy Haze, Los Santos Police Department
    Spoiler
    Mike Luigi wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:31 pm Image

ARREST REPORT

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Timmy Haze
        Phone Number: 4231459
        Officers Involved:
        Charges:
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE

• During a traffic stop of Evan Haze's purple Patriot Stretch, with Evan Haze as the driver. All passengers were found with firearms on their person including Timmy Haze. Individual was placed under arrest and transported to Mission Row by Officer Keys.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS

• Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Pistol .50 - 1679814075818

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Clothing items x6
          Exhibit B: Lockpick x3
          Exhibit C: Screwdriver
          Exhibit D: Radio
          Exhibit E: Note
          Exhibit F: Cloth
          Exhibit G: GPS

• Exhibit #4: Arrest Report of Joseph Morningstar, Los Santos Police Department
    Spoiler
    John Keys wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:39 pm Image

ARREST REPORT

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Joseph Morningstar
        Phone Number: 3944567
        Officers Involved:
        Charges:
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
      • Incident Date: 23/JUN/2023

• Joseph Morningstar was the passanger of a limousine that got pulled over in a traffic stop. Sergeant Mike Luigi saw one of the passangers in there with a firearm when they had no license for such weapon. Everyone in the vehicle got told to step out so we could searh the vehicle and the rest of the passangers/driver. Joseph Morningstar also had a firearm on him, and he got charged with WM02.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS

• Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Pistol 0.50

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Clothes and accessories
          Exhibit B: Radio
          Exhibit C: Hatchet
          Exhibit D: Water
          Exhibit E: GPS
          Exhibit F: Bag

• Exhibit #5: Witness Statement of John Keys, Los Santos Police Department
    Police Officer III+1 John Keys Witness Statement
    John Keys wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:49 pm Image

Official Witness Statement
    Case Information
    Witness Information
    • Name: John Keys
      Date of Birth: 22/SEP/1991
      Phone Number: 221-3082
    Witness Statement
    • Joseph Morningstar was the passanger of a limousine that got pulled over in a traffic stop. Sergeant Mike Luigi saw one of the passangers in there with a firearm when they had no license for such weapon. Everyone in the vehicle got told to step out so we could searh the vehicle and the rest of the passangers/driver. Joseph Morningstar also had a firearm on him, and he got charged with WM02.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, John Keys, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

John Keys
      Police Officer III+1

Date: 12/JUL/2023
  • Exhibit #6: Witness Statement of Rija Luigi, Los Santos Police Department
    Police Sergeant II Rija Luigi Witness Statement
    Rija Luigi wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:21 pm Image

Case Information
    • Incident Date: [25/JUN/2023]
    Witness Information
    • Name: [Rija Luigi]
      Date of Birth: [27/OCT/2023]
      Phone Number: [redacted]
    Witness Statement
    • [During a traffic stop of a purple Patriot Stretch limo driven by Evan Haze, several illegal activities were discovered. Sergeant Luigi noticed that one of the passengers, Anderson Haze, was carrying an illegal firearm. Additionally, 10 weed plants were found in the trunk of the vehicle. All passengers, including Timmy Haze and Joseph Morningstar, were found to be in possession of firearms without a license. Evan Haze was charged for the weed plants found in his vehicle. Joseph Morningstar was charged with WM02 for possessing a firearm without a license.]
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, [Rija Luigi], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

[Rija Luigi]
      [Sergeant II]
      [Los Santos Police Department]

Date: [12/JUL/2023]
  • Exhibit #7: Witness Statement of Elise Cavallera, Los Santos Police Department
    Police Lieutenant Elise Cavallera Witness Statement
    Elise Cavallera wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:03 pm Image

Case Information
    Witness Information
    • Name: Elise Cavallera
      Date of Birth: 15/MAY/1993
      Phone Number: N/A
    Witness Statement
    • As stated in my arrest report for Evan Haze we were driving toward Upper Pillbox because I had to get some painkillers from the medics inside, we spotted a Pink Patriot Stretch that was driving from Old City Hall towards Legion Square parking, they went across the incorrect lanes of travel into the Medical Bay at Pillbox, where they drove through the Medical way in incorrect way. We pulled up next to them, where I quickly warned them to not drive in the incorrect lane of travels. I then dismounted my cruiser, walked inside to get the painkillers, then got back in my cruisers and we headed towards the Freeway at the Upper Pillbox. We spotted the same Pink Patriot Stretch that drove into the incorrect lane of travel on the highway and then did a U-turn. We pulled them over as they exited the Highway back at the Upper Pillbox.

I approached the driver and identified him, with Sergeant Luigi spotting a firearm on one of the passengers. They were not licensed to carry a firearm, so I got the driver out for Reckless operation arrest and the rest of the officers got the rest of the people out of the vehicle, with all of them carrying a firearm.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Elise Cavallera, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Elise Cavallera
      Elise Cavallera
      Police Lieutenant

Date: 13/JUL/2023
  • Exhibit #8: Witness Statement of Mike Luigi, Los Santos Police Department
    Police Sergeant II Mike Luigi Witness Statement
    Mike Luigi wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:40 pm Image

Case Information
    Witness Information
    • Name: Mike Luigi
      Date of Birth: 07/JAN/1997
      Phone Number: 381-5045
    Witness Statement
    • The traffic stop was conducted due to the vehicle driving through the incorrect way at Pillbox Hospital followed by an illegal u-turn on Del Perro Freeway. During the traffic stop of the vehicle the rear left passenger was seen with a firearm on their hip. Officers then proceeded to have all the passengers exit the vehicle where visible firearms were found on each individual leading to their arrest.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Mike Luigi, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Mike Luigi
      Police Sergeant II

• Exhibit #9: Body-cam Footage of Mike Luigi, Los Santos Police Department
    Police Sergeant II Mike Luigi's Body-cam Footage
    Mike Luigi wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:40 pm Image

Case Information
    Witness Information
    • Name: Mike Luigi
      Date of Birth: 07/JAN/1997
      Phone Number: 381-5045
    Witness Statement
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Mike Luigi, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Mike Luigi
      Police Sergeant II

Attorney General
(909) 535-6160 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• Counselors

Any objections or motions from the defense? The prosecution motion was made on the 10th of August, 2023, therefore, following normal procedures, the defense has until the 13th of August, 2023 to file any motions unless a motion for continuance is filed and granted.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Justice
Shaun Harper
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

Docket Update

• Honorable Judge Hugh Allgood,

The primary defense attorney is currently on approved leave, and we kindly request an extension of the deadline for filing any objections or motions in response to the prosecution's motion. This extension would allow us adequate time to fully review and address the presented arguments/evidence.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
    Director of Training & Hiring
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• Counselors

Acknowledged and granted. Chief Public Defender Harper is on an approved leave of absence until 19/AUG/2023 and expected back to work on 20/AUG/2023. Therefore, the defense will be given 72-hours beyond this date to respond (23/AUG/2023), unless a further motion for continuance is requested and granted. This delay will not be held against the State, as it's a delay from the defense.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Justice
Shaun Harper
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

MOTION FOR VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL

#23-CM-0087

A Motion for Voluntary Dismissal was filed in the above case on the 22 of August, 2023.

The Defendants, Evan Haze, Anderson Haze, Timmy Haze, and Joseph Morningstar, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Voluntary Dismissal, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: Voluntary dismissal/no contact
    • Detailed Explanation: The defendant Evan Haze wants to drop the case, the other defendants have not made contact with the defense.

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• Counselors

Response from the prosecution?

Respectfully,

Superior Court Justice
Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch

Post by Kendall Groyce »

23-CM-0087

• Honorable Judge Allgood and pertaining parties,

The prosecution has no objections to the defense's motion for voluntary dismissal.

Respectfully,

Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0087

A decision was reached in the above case on the 11th day of September, 2023.

Upon uncontested motion for voluntary dismissal made by the defense, this case is hereby dismissed. The original appealed charges will remain on the defendant's records, and all defendants will be assessed court fees in the amount of $10,000.

Superior Court Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”