• Full Name: Herrman Wolff
    Phone Number: 298-4429
    E-Mail Address: [email protected]
    Position in Agency: Media Manager
2. REQUEST INFORMATION
  • Detailed information of your request:
    • Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are well.
      I have some supplemntary questions, pertaining to a current investigation for an article that I believe the LSPD may be able to answer to give me more context. I have included them below:
      • Was the LSPD ever approached by the Judicial Branch to assist in any matter relating to executing a warrant against a LSSD deputy or to assist in charging Sheriff Bobby Kirk?
      • Has the LSPD ever stated or taken the stance that it would not assist any entity in charging Sheriff Bobby Kirk?
      • Has the LSPD ever been approached by the San Andreas State Government and been told not to assist the Judicial Branch in charging Bobby Kirk?
      • Does the LSPD find it appropriate for the LSSD to not follow appropriate procedures when handing over case files, especially in a case where the LSPD arrested and LSSD deputy?

Thanks,
      Herrman Wolff
Dezzy Bala
Deputy Chief
ECRP Forum Name: Bala

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery

Re: Request for Information [Weazel News]

Post by Dezzy Bala »

lspdlogo
Los Santos Police Department
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• RE: Request for Information [Weazel News]

Dear Mr. Wolff,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding this matter.

The Los Santos Police Department does not feel that it is proper nor correct to comment on the actions of the Judicial Branch or our sister department, the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. It is not a matter that we, the Los Santos Police Department, are personally involved in and we trust that the relevant authorities will come to a conclusion that is both legal and just.

Any communication between ourselves, the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department and the Judicial Branch is obviously confidential unless those entities and ourselves decide to issue any kind of public statement. Of which, there is nothing for the Los Santos Police Department to speak to, at this time.

Once again, thank you for your inquiry and best of luck with your investigation.

Regards,
    Deputy Chief Dezzy Bala
    Director, Office of Support Services
    Los Santos Police Department

Image DEPUTY CHIEF Dezzy Bala
Director, Office of Support Services
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”