• Date: 10/16/1997
      Place: NC, USA
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: RV
      Phone Number: 4474283
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:

Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I would like to learn the law, and maybe put some criminals behind bars!
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I am a smart person who learns quick. I aim ti help the community in any way possible and i feel this would be the best way to do it.
      I want to be able to rightfully put away criminals or maybe defend the innocent.
      The best way to learn this, is of course to learn the law, inside and out!
      I am a take initiative kind of person, and do like a challenge.
      I work well with others and am great at deescalating situations that may arise.
      I like to think outside the box on complex problems, and tend to work smarter not harder.
      I don't like violent conflict and will avoid that if at all possible.
      I have never drank or have done drugs and i plan to keep it that way.
      I feel this city needs to be cleaned up, and i would love to be the one that helps!
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Complex

I am a complex person, not easy to please. I think outside the box on problems that other people could not figure out.
      I like all types of music, but not all music at the same time. I am very picky on my food and will not eat anything that even looks like it has sat out too long.
      I like crime documentary's, and love to see the plot twist that shows the true criminal.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I had a friend that went to law school a long time ago.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Douglas Scott works for Bayview.
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Zedwilll
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: EST-NY
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I am ready and willing to learn!
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Studen Application] Briana Garner

Post by Robert Winejudge »

APPLICATION DENIED
Dear Briana Garner,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 7 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • You have failed to meet any of our word requirements for 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Respectfully,
Superior Court Judge
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”