LastNameClever
ECRP Forum Name: LastNameClever

Request for Comment [LSPD]

Post by LastNameClever »

1. CONTACT INFORMATION
  • Full Name: Eric Vernon
    Phone Number: 220-8485
    E-Mail Address: [email protected]
    Position in Agency: None, normal civilian.
2. REQUEST INFORMATION
  • Detailed information of your request:
    • I just wanted to see if we could get a response of more police presence at the docks. I'm a blue collar trucker and I have only ever seen one police car coming from the trucking warehouse. I mention this because during my job, it is not uncommon for us to leave our vehicles there, however, many of us have had our vehicles broken into and items stolen on multiple occasions.
Bill Breacher
Police Captain I
ECRP Forum Name: Requiem

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: Request for Comment [LSPD]

Post by Bill Breacher »

lspdlogo

Los Santos Police Department

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• Mr. Vernon,

The Los Santos Police Department is committed to assisting the public and providing safety and security for the city of Los Santos. We do the best we can when manpower is available to spread patrol units out throughout the city, even less populated areas such as the docks/truckers yard. There are times when situations arise that draw more of our units away from normal patrol areas, whether it be a shooting, bank robbery, hostage situation, etc that requires more priority police presence. Please understand that while the LSPD does do all we can to answer every call and cover all areas of the city, we cannot have 100% coverage all of the time. The LSPD realizes that there are crime issues at the trucker's yard and your inquiry has been heard. When possible, we will look at having patrol units in that area, and other high crime areas in the city regularly to try to stop these car break-ins from occurring.

• Sincerely,

Police Lieutenant I Bill Breacher
    Spokesperson, Media Relations Division
    Los Santos Police Department

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”