• Date: 10/28/1997
      Place: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: None
      Phone Number: 4072974
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Cambridge University
      Length of Employment: 2021-2023
      Title: STUDENT
      Reason for Leaving: Graduated

Company Name: Cambridge Magistrates
      Length of Employment: 2021-2023
      Title: Magistrate
      Reason for Leaving: Volunteer contract was over

Company Name: Various
      Length of Employment: 2023-2023
      Title: Road Worker, Postal Worker, Farmer
      Reason for Leaving: initially joined the jobs to gain experience in the new city while meeting other hard-working individuals.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • We need to be the change that we wish to see in the world. I graduated Law School at Cambridge University, and I have worked with individuals who need hope and guidance. I am seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch because I believe that I can uphold the laws that govern the city as well as be a role model for those who wish to lead a good Samaritan life. Within the Judicial Branch, I am able to share my knowledge of both US and UK law to help those who need it the most. Also, I believe that sometimes people make bad decisions, but those bad decisions do not define them; by working in law, I can show the people of San Andreas that law is in place to maintain order and safety. I believe that working in the Judicial Branch will add structure to my time in the city.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I have so much life experience on top of my legal experience. Prior to law, I was in the United States Military as a legal advisor; from this, I have learned the importance of adapting to my surroundings and responding to situations. I feel that I can be set out from my peers due to my extensive knowledge in law; I have worked as an immigration lawyer, criminal defense lawyer, family lawyer, and employment lawyer, both in the USA and UK. There is no issue that is too big and there is no issue that is too small for me to handle; I invest my time in people, and I think outside of the box.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • fair-minded

Fair-minded describes me perfectly. I am impartial in judgment and thus I am just. I have an ability to make judgments without discrimination or dishonesty. I listen to what is said, and I make decisions on what is said rather than using outside influences to persuade me. I believe that everyone should be given a chance, and sometimes everyone should be given another chance if they mess up their first chance; people are not naturally bad, they just get lost on the way sometimes.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • While exploring the government website.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • no
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • no
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • chelmarie97
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: (UTC+01:00)
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • no
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I have so much experience for this role as I have been both on the lawyer side and magistrate side of the bench. Thank you for your time in reviewing my application.
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Michelle Carlson

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Ms. Carlson,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Michelle Carlson

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Ms. Carlson,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 7 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • ((RPLY it makes no sense you're applying to a Law Student application. Considering you have experience as
    an immigration lawyer, criminal defense lawyer, family lawyer, and employment lawyer, both in the USA and UK.
    Not only that at 25 years of age you have all this experience and experience from the United States Military as a legal advisor.))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”