• Date: 03/12/2001
      Place: London, United Kingdom
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Del Perro Heights, Apt. 253
      Phone Number: 4952447
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Bristol University
      Length of Employment: 4 years, 2019-2023
      Title: Business and Law (BA)
      Reason for Leaving: Finished my studies with a 2:1 (Second highest grade of degree you can obtain in the UK)

Company Name: Various Freelance Jobs
      Length of Employment: 1 week, 2023-2023
      Title: Road-worker, Trucker, Crew member (Burgershot)
      Reason for Leaving: Not enough stability and little to no safety/protection on the job
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • It would be an honour to carry on the legacy of this organisation, which has contributed so much to our community. I want to join the Judicial Branch because it will prepare me for almost any career that requires intellectual acuity combined with a practical outlook on the world. I've always wanted to practice law so I could assist those who might not have the resources available to them. This is the appropriate first step for me to take in order to pursue my dream and eventually progress to the role of an attorney. 
      This branch can give me the skills to be a successful politician, manager, journalist, diplomat, or police officer. Because of this, I aim to use these skills and mitigate the amount of crime and injustice that Los Santos experiences on a regular basis from a variety of people, and I trust the San Andreas Judicial Branch can help me do that. I have strong analytical, research, and self-study skills, and I sincerely want to be able to carry out these duties in this capacity. In addition, I'd like to establish a sense of community in the city, something I've had trouble doing. I already know some wonderful people who work for the government, and I can't wait to get to know more people who share my interests.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • As previously mentioned, I studied law and business at one of the best universities in the world. My education is mostly focused on business law, but it has provided me with a foundation for what this position requires. Coming from a lower-income background, I have experienced a disadvantage regarding legal aid. Having this experience I want to use my position for more than just title or pay, but to allow anyone exceptional service regardless of their status. Creating a space where equity is provided above all is what I stand for due to my own misfortunes where I wasn't afforded the same privilege. Whilst working on Roadworks I was able to talk to many new citizens and other people who have not had the best encounters with the law whether it be legally or illegally. Learning these people's concerns allows me to provide a first-hand perspective of issues or blindspots we have in the system, establishing change for the betterment of our community.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Empathetic. I will look at every case with logic and emotion, using the resources available and my own training to achieve the best outcome. However, empathy is not a skill that can be taught and is one of the most important aspects of a job that revolves around the actions and choices of others. I look at the whole person not just the reason they've ended up in this position and take that into account when making my own decisions. This allows me to understand and relate to all parties so that I can give nuance to the information I receive.

3.4) How did you hear about this position?
      • Word of mouth
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • sleepyruby.
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: (UTC+01:00)
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • Not at this current time
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Rue Lebaigue

Post by Cyrus Raven »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Ms. Lebaigue,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Cyrus Raven
Attorney General
San Andreas Judicial Branch
5356160 — [email protected]
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Rue Lebaigue

Post by Cyrus Raven »

APPLICATION DENIED
Ms. Lebaigue,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s).

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Recent misdemeanour and felony charges.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Cyrus Raven
Attorney General
San Andreas Judicial Branch
5356160 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”