1.2 First Name: Heath
    1.3 Last Name: Tegans
      1.4 Date of Birth: 26/03/2001
      1.5 Place of Birth: Los Santos
        1.6 Contact Number: 3655247
        1.7 Residential Address: Eclipse Towers
          1.8 Height: 188 cm
          1.9 Weight: 86 kg
            1.10 Proof of identification and license ((/license))
            Attached digital copy
              2. Current/Previous Employment
              2.1 Current/Past Department: LSSD
              2.2 Position Held: Deputy Sheriff III
              2.3 Division(s): Sheriffs Investigations, Sheriffs Information, Recruitment and Employment, Field Training
              2.4 Divisional Command?: No
              2.5 Direct Supervisor: Dante Archer
              2.6 Contact Number/Email Address of your Direct Supervisor: Dante Archer
              2.7 Desired Position: Senior Correctional Officer
              2.8 Why should we accept you for that position?: I feel I have qualifications from the sheriffs department that will prove very useful for SADOC. This includes a wide-range of certifications, Specialized training from divisions and field work over my time in the department. With these I feel I am qualified for a senior position within the department of corrections.
              3. Reason for Resignation
              3.1 Why are you leaving/why did you leave your current department?
              I left the sheriffs department around a month ago, Since then I went on a trip around Europe with the money I had saved. I decided to resign from the department as I felt I needed to find myself and take some time away from law enforcement. After my return to Los santos at first I planned on reinstating to the sheriffs department, However I felt looking at other options may be ideal and I decided to pursue SADOC.

3.2 What qualifications do you have that would be an asset to the San Andreas Department of Corrections?
              To the best of my memory my certifications included,

Remington 870p Shotgun
              High Speed Motorcycle unit (Shinobi, Bati, Hakuchou, BF400)
              Heavy Interception Unit (Brickade)
              Investigation Training

This just being my certifications, I was trained fully in RED academy's and had conducted multiple academy's, I had also done some work on application handling before my departure. I was a member of sheriffs information division and worked on press releases and monthly newsletters. Field Training was another division I put a lot of work into, conducting multiple training sessions and even earning FTD of the month for April 2023 internally. Now for Sheriffs Investigations my primary division, I learned how to conduct and conclude investigations in the field using the most advanced techniques and equipment. With around 5 months of patrol experience I believe I have a high level of field awareness. With all of this I feel I will be an asset for the department of corrections

4. Declaration
                I, Heath Tegans the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that my answers are my own original answers and are not AI generated answers. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                  I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                  Heath Tegans
                  Signing date 15/july/2023
                    ((5. OOC Section ))
                      5.1 Forum name: Undyingheart112
                      5.2 Forum Profile Link PRESS
                      5.3 Discord Username: undyingheart112
                      5.4 IRL age: 17
                      5.5 Geographical Location & Timezone: Canada, AST

5.6 Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                          Yes I have, From around a year on ECRP I have received a few punishments on my account, All of these however I have used as learning experiences and have used them to improve my RP and standing within the comuunity. Almost all of my punishments were from when I was still learning criminal RP and have improved my understanding of the rules. I believe im close to 5 months clean from admin records
                            5.7 Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                            [] Yes
                            [x] No
                              5.8 Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                              Current, Rooks, Soldier. Previous DOC, CO3, PD Cadet

5.9 Do you have a working microphone and are you able to use Teamspeak?
                                  [x] Yes
                                  [] No

5.10 Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                      https://imgur.com/a/h3wJ6wy
                                        5.11 Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:
                                        https://imgur.com/a/1H6RCAP
                                          Police Officer III Heath Tegans
                                          SWAT Officer, D Platoon | Field Training Officer
                                          Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
                                          Jimmithy Jemima
                                          ECRP Forum Name: JWIT1

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Re: [TRANSFER RECEIVED] SADOC Transfer - Heath Tegans

Post by Jimmithy Jemima »

S.A.D.O.C.
                                          Human Resources Division

Transfer Received

• Dear Mr. Tegans,

The San Andreas Department of Corrections has RECEIVED and acknowledged your transfer request. This will now be pending review and deliberation by a member of the Human Resources Division. We will be reviewing and examining your previous service with the Department that you were employed with. While certain circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 24 hours.

If you have any questions pertaining to your transfer request, please contact a member of the Human Resources Division.

• Kind regards,

Jimmithy Jemima
                                            Lieutenant, Assistant Head of Human Resources
                                            San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]
                                            Image Captain - Jimmithy Jemima
                                            Captain of Departmental Operations
                                            Commanding Officer of Correctional Services
                                            Correctional Field Training | Assistant Head Instructor
                                            Human Resources | Deputy Head of Human Resources
                                            Correctional Emergency Response Team | CERT Command [1-BRAVO]
                                            Correctional Investigations Division | Internal Affairs Officer
                                            Public Relations | Coordinator
                                            San Andreas Department of Corrections — "Courage, Discipline,
                                            Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Selfless Commitment"
                                            Jimmithy Jemima

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Re: [ON HOLD] SADOC Transfer - Heath Tegans

S.A.D.O.C.
                                            Human Resources Division

Transfer On Hold

• Dear Mr. Tegans,

Thank you for your reinstatement request to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. We have decided to put your transfer on hold while the San Andreas Department of Corrections looks into your transfer request further.

• Kind regards,

Jimmithy Jemima

[email protected]
                                              Heath Tegans
                                              Police Officer III
                                              ECRP Forum Name: Undyingheart112

LSSD Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: [ON HOLD] SADOC Transfer - Heath Tegans

Post by Heath Tegans »

To whom it may concern,
                                              At this time I will be retracting my transfer. Apologies for any wasted time. ((Forgot about the 5 hour weekly requirement, Wont be able to fulfil it at this time))
                                              Police Officer III Heath Tegans
                                              SWAT Officer, D Platoon | Field Training Officer
                                              Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
                                              Jimmithy Jemima

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Re: [TRANSFER DENIED] SADOC Transfer - Heath Tegans

S.A.D.O.C.
                                              Human Resources Division

Transfer Denied

• Dear Mr. Tegans,

Thank you for your reinstatement request to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. We regret to inform you that your transfer has been denied due to the following reasons.

Reasons:
                                                • Transfer has been withdrawn.
                                                If you wish to know more, send a government email to the person who declined your transfer. We wish you the best in the rest of your life endeavors.

• Kind regards,

Jimmithy Jemima

[email protected]

Return to “Denied Reinstatements and Transfers”