Kendall Groyce, Prosecuting Attorney

Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Kendall Groyce, Prosecuting Attorney

Post by Kendall Groyce »

• 1.1) Name
    • First Name: Kendall
      Last Name: Groyce (formerly Frances at time of employment)
  • 1.2) Reason for Termination/Resignation:
    • Resigned for a career change that better aligned with my interests at that time, wanted to explore what the city had to offer.
  • 1.3) Rank before Termination/Resignation:
    • Prosecuting Attorney
  • 1.4) Date of Termination/Resignation:
    • August, 2022
  • 1.5) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
    Attached Documents
  • 2.1) Why do you wish to reinstate?
    • After following other career lines and better familiarizing myself with the city, I do believe my interests and skills can be both utilized and appreciated best within the Judicial Branch. I'm confident that I can provide sufficient assistance in rebuilding the prosecution division and working through cases that are in need of attention.
  • 2.2) Have you had any charges against you in the time that you were gone?
    • No
  • 2.3) What have you done since your resignation or termination?
    • I worked for the Los Santos Sheriff's Department, better familiarizing myself with the career and the people that I once represented. I believe working for the Sheriff's Department truly gave me a better understanding on how to represent the state, as I now know what is expected of them and what guidelines they are practicing within.
  • 2.4) Additional information:
    • N/a
  • 3.1) Employment During Absence:
    • Company Name: Los Santos Sheriff's Department
      Length of Employment: 5 months
      Title: Deputy Sheriff II
      Job Duties: Withholding the laws put in place by the State of San Andreas, gather evidence leading to arrests, file arrest reports and other necessary paperwork accurately and efficiently, place arresting charges, process criminals in the Department of Corrections and Paleto Station, communicate effectively over radio in various situations (TAC situations, communicating with other departments through department radio, etc.).
      Reason for Leaving: Personal Resignation
  • 4.2) Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin record.
    Admin Record
  • 4.3) List all the factions you are currently a part of:
    • No involvement in factions on this character.
      The Underground on my character Kira Vaeseri
  • 4.4) Discord Username (Example: Name#0000):
    • idgafashlee (no numbers anymore since the discord update!!)
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: Kendall Groyce, Prosecuting Attorney

Post by Cyrus Raven »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Ms. Groyce,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Cyrus Raven
San Andreas Judicial Branch - Command
5356160 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Ms. Groyce,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Superior Court Judge
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

EMPLOYMENT OFFER
Ms. Groyce,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. At this time we would like to once again OFFER you employment with our branch. At this time we would like to formally offer you the position of JUNIOR PROSECUTING ATTORNEY. The starting pay for this position is $6,700 an hour. Please let us know if you would like to accept this offer - if you do, a recruiter will be in contact with you soon.

Best Regards,

Superior Court Judge
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Post by Kendall Groyce »

Mr. Winejudge and the San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team, it is with great enthusiasm that I accept this offer.
Thank you for this opportunity and I look forward to working with you and joining the team.

Return to “SAJB - Reinstatements - Archive”