• Date: 01/06/2023
      Place: Austin Tx
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: 7 Eclipse BLVD
      Phone Number: 202-5905
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: SADOC
      Length of Employment: 3 months
      Title: C02
      Reason for Leaving: Had to take a break from city.

Company Name: Weasel News
      Length of Employment: 3 months
      Title: Article Writer
      Reason for Leaving: Had to leave city for a long time, so I gave my two weeks and then left city.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I am enthusiastically seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch as it aligns perfectly with my profound commitment to justice and my strong desire to contribute to the legal system. The branch's unwavering dedication to upholding the rule of law deeply resonates with me, as I firmly believe in the importance of fairness and equality. Furthermore, I am drawn to the branch's esteemed reputation for professionalism, integrity, and excellence. By being part of this distinguished institution, I aspire to learn from experienced legal professionals and mentors, honing my skills and developing into a competent and respected legal practitioner. The opportunity to work alongside such individuals will undoubtedly contribute to my personal and professional growth. Additionally, I am inspired by the branch's emphasis on community outreach and public service, recognizing the significant role of law in effecting positive social change. By joining the San Andreas Judicial Branch, I aim to actively engage with the community, advocate for justice, and contribute to the overall welfare and progress of San Andreas. With my unwavering dedication, passion for justice, and commitment to upholding the highest ethical standards, I am confident in my ability to make a meaningful and impactful contribution to the San Andreas Judicial Branch.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I am an exceptionally driven and determined individual with a strong passion for the legal field. With a solid educational background in law, I have developed a comprehensive understanding of legal principles and procedures. Additionally, my experience in moot court competitions and internships at prestigious law firms has honed my analytical and advocacy skills. What sets me apart from other candidates is my ability to think critically and creatively, allowing me to approach legal issues from unique perspectives. I possess excellent research abilities, strong oral and written communication skills, and a natural ability to work effectively under pressure. Moreover, my strong ethical values and unwavering commitment to justice make me a trustworthy and reliable candidate. With a proven track record of academic excellence and a genuine dedication to making a positive impact in the legal profession, I am confident that my skills and qualities make me an outstanding candidate for selection.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Resilient. This word encapsulates my ability to adapt, persevere, and overcome challenges in various aspects of my life. Whether it be personal setbacks or professional hurdles, I have consistently demonstrated resilience in the face of adversity. I embrace difficult situations as opportunities for growth, maintaining a positive mindset and unwavering determination. I believe that resilience allows me to bounce back stronger, learn from experiences, and continue striving for success. It fuels my persistence, helps me maintain focus, and enables me to find creative solutions when faced with obstacles. Ultimately, my resilience empowers me to navigate life's uncertainties with courage and unwavering resolve.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I first learned about this position through my network of legal contacts within the San Andreas legal community. As an active participant in the legal roleplay scene, I am constantly engaging with fellow lawyers, judges, and legal professionals. It was during one of these interactions that I was informed about the opportunity to join the esteemed San Andreas Judicial Branch. The positive reputation of the branch and its commitment to upholding justice made me eager to apply and contribute to its mission. Through my connections and involvement in the legal community, I became aware of this exciting opportunity to be part of the San Andreas Judicial Branch
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Bayview- Penny Webb
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes- Years ago when i did not know the rules that good
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • TheGamingLarper#7550
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: Central
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • No
Kirito Nezuko
ECRP Forum Name: number2gk

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Kirito Nezuko

Post by Kirito Nezuko »

I am no longer interested in this position at the moment... Family emergency at my hometown, I apologize for the inconvenienc.
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Kirito Nezuko

Post by Judith Mason »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Nezuko,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application and have determined that your application will be DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Application has been voluntarily withdrawn
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Chief Justice
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”