• Date: January 29th, 1994
      Place: Philadelphia, PA
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 314-9405
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I have never been convicted of a crime.
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment: N/A
      Title: N/A
      Reason for Leaving: N/A

Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment: N/A
      Title: N/A
      Reason for Leaving: N/A
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • Whenever thinking of working within any faction, the Department of Justice (or in this case San Andreas Judicial Branch) immediately comes to mind. It is the place I feel most comfortable, and out of all of the factions in all of the cities I have been a part of, it's where I enjoy the work the most. To others it might be tedious, but I genuinely enjoy it. It's also not some kind of power trip either, if anything I enjoy questioning the laws we have in place at the time, and how we can make them better for the citizens living under those laws. I have a strong background in judicial settings, so I feel as though I can make an impact. I very strongly desire to make a positive impact on the city. I'm very interested on learning more of our city's inner workings behind the legislation, and look to find ways that we can improve on it. Because in my eyes there's no such thing as a perfect law, and things are always needing to be adjusted or fine tuned. That's what I love most about the job, is that there may be a lot of laws on the books, and some people may think the penal code is "good enough", but in all honesty, there's always room for improvement. I enjoy the challenge of looking for where that improvement can happen.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I have served multiple terms as District Attorney, Assistant Chief Justice, and Chief Justice for many years across two different cities. I have an extensive background of Department Of Justice knowledge and court proceedings. I've written and rewritten laws time and time again. I've written and adjusted penal codes on multiple occasions. I have built entire Department's of Justice from the ground up. I have written all of the exams for qualifications (such as CCP, firearms distribution, hunting licenses, etc). If there was a piece of legislation written in that city, I can guarantee you that I was involved with in in one way or another. I am well mannered and know how to present myself in a professional manner. I understand that by being part of the San Andreas Judicial Branch, how I represent myself will reflect directly on the branch itself. But most importantly, I have always sought to ensure that justice was served, and to be sure it was served without bias.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Perspicacious. Over the years of my life I have learned to take an impartial stance on most matters. To take a step back and analyze all the facts of a situation before I jump into something headstrong, that I may not have full perspective on. I think this is a very important skill for someone in any part of a judicial branch to have. It ensures that you don't jump the gun, especially when you are writing laws, passing judgement on a case, or even just building your case to either prosecute or defend a citizen.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I visited the office and had a conversation with Edward Bronson, where he told me about the position.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No, I am not a member of any factions.
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No, I have never had any admin punishment on this, or any character on Eclipse.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • boosted420
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: EST
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes I wrote this application with no AI assistance.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • As stated above, I have many years (9 years in fact) of experience within DOJ operations. I worked my way up from the bottom to Chief Justice, and I served multiple year long terms on a specific server, in which I completely rewrote all of the laws, recreated the penal code, and overhauled all of DOJ. I set balance between the criminal organizations and the law enforcement factions. I favor neither side, and I will make sure that both sides have equal representation in the eyes of the law. I am a firm believer that if you tip that balance, and you favor one side unequally, it will be detrimental to your community and server as a whole.
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Travis Valdez

Post by Cyrus Raven »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Valdez,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Cyrus Raven
Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch - Command
5356160 — [email protected]
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Travis Valdez

Post by Cyrus Raven »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Valdez,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Multiple recent speeding citations. We expect all of our applicants to abide by the speed limits as it is a direct reflection of your understanding of the penal code.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Cyrus Raven
Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch - Command
5356160 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”