Post by Zachery Pines »

Personal Information
    Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs): Mr.
    First Name: Zachery
    Last Name: Pines
      Date of Birth: 18/08/1995
      Place of Birth: Truckee, California
        Contact Number: 5456360
        Residential Address: 5 Picture Perfect Dr.
          Height: 188 cm
          Weight: 86 kg
            Proof of identification and license ((/license))
            Attached digital copy
              Current/Previous Employment
              Current/Past Department: LSSD
              Position Held: Master Deputy
              Division(s):
              • Special Enforcement Detail | Operator
              • Field Training Division | Supervisor
              • Advanced Training Division | Instructor
              • Highway Enforcement Division | Highway Deputy III
              • Recruitment and Employment Division | Academy Instructor
              • K9 Division | Trainee Handler

Divisional Command?: Yes, Field Training Division.
              Direct Supervisor: Depends if you're talking divisional-wise or just in general. If in general, I believe it was Victoria McJohnson and Christopher Porter in charge of my North Patrol Division, can't remember who was the supervisor below shift 1.
              Contact Number/Email Address of your Direct Supervisor: Victoria McJohnson: 3907212 | Christopher Porter: 3439683
              Desired Position: CO3 would be great, if possible.
              Why should we accept you for that position?: You should accept me because I am a hard-working and dedicated individual. I have close to a year of experience within the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, and I was let go due to budget cuts. I already have knowledge of radio communication and how to deal with 10-15's, and I've been in a position with responsibility (FTD Command).
              Reason for Resignation
              Why are you leaving/why did you leave your current department?
              I had put in my resignation for personal reasons, and a day or two later received an email stating I was dishonorably discharged for a budget cut. Did not make sense, but oh well. ((I was OOCly discharged and already explained what had happened with DOC.))

What qualifications do you have that would be an asset to the San Andreas Department of Corrections?
              Before my departure from LSSD, I received every certification I could obtain at the rank I held. In terms of awards, I hold the Deputy of the Month Award, 3 Months Service Award, 6 Months Service Award, and a bunch of divisional ribbons. This shows that I have dedication over time (wasn't quite able to obtain my 1 Year Service Award, but I was close) and that I have dedication to the divisions I become a part of. Apart from this, I was also employed with the San Andreas State Government for around 6 mo, where I learned how to create solid, professional-looking topics with BBCode.
              Declaration
                I, Zachery Pines the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that my answers are my own original answers and are not AI-generated answers. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                  I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                  Signing date 19/06/2023
                    (( OOC Section ))
                      Forum name: Helix1015
                      Forum Profile Link PRESS
                      Discord Username: helix1015
                      IRL age: 22
                      Geographical Location & Timezone: PST

Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                          Yes. I have received a few talking-to's, but the only punishment I received was for metagaming. The admin log description for it is pretty self-explanatory. I had a bad habit of taking minor IC things OOCly for convenience.
                            Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                            [X] Yes
                            [] No
                              Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                              Am I currently in another official faction? No. Have I ever been? Yes. On Zachery, I have been in Los Santos Customs on two occasions, as well as the SASG as an Executive Official. On Zane (my crim), I have been a part of Bayview.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to use Teamspeak?
                                  [X] Yes
                                  [] No

Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                      Click here
                                        Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:
                                        Admin Panel Logs
                                          Rose Mikasa
                                          ECRP Forum Name: Herbo

LSSD Awards

DOC Awards

Re: [ON HOLD][SADOC Transfer] - Zachery Pines

Post by Rose Mikasa »

S.A.D.O.C.
                                          Human Resources Division

Transfer On Hold

• Dear Mr. Pines,

Thank you for your transfer request to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. We have decided to put your transfer on hold while the San Andreas Department of Corrections looks into your transfer request further.

• Kind regards,

Rose Mikasa
                                            Correctional Officer II, Human Resources Administrator
                                            San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]
                                          ImageCorporal Rose Mikasa
                                          Public Relations | Coordinator
                                          Human Resources | HR Command
                                          Correctional Field Training | Chief Instructor
                                          Groundskeeping | Experienced Groundskeeper
                                          Correctional Emergency Response Team | Operator [ECHO-3]
                                          Crisis Negotiation Unit | Negotiator-In-Training
                                          Shikamaru Nara - "There's no advantage to hurrying through life"
                                          Katie Schneider
                                          Deputy Warden
                                          ECRP Forum Name: Katie Schneider

DOC Awards

Re: [DENIED][SADOC Transfer] - Zachery Pines

Post by Katie Schneider »

S.A.D.O.C.
                                          Human Resources Division

Transfer Denied

• Dear RECIPIENT,

Thank you for your reinstatement request to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. We regret to inform you that your transfer has been denied due to the following reasons.

Reasons:
                                            • Currently not interested in accepting Transfers.
                                            • ((After further discussion with the Supervisor Team and received OOC Recommendation we came to the conclusion to deny your application. The SADOC respects all types of beliefs, but the most important part is, to be respectful to each other at all times. We have people from the LGBTQ Community in the faction, and we can't accept someone that is seeing it as "mental illness". However, I wish you the best for your future.))
                                            If you wish to know more, send a government email to the person who declined your transfer. We wish you the best in the rest of your life endeavors.

• Kind regards,
                                            Katie Schneider
                                            Deputy Warden, Head of Human Resources
                                            San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

Image Deputy Warden - Katie Schneider
                                          Head of Human Resources

Return to “Denied Reinstatements and Transfers”