Post by Samuele Colonna »

1. CONTACT INFORMATION
  • Full Name: Samuele Colonna
    Phone Number: 247 4369
    E-Mail Address: [email protected]
    Position in Agency: Advertiser
2. REQUEST INFORMATION
  • Detailed information of your request:
    • Officers involved: Philo Marks, Mitchell Phillips, unknown officer.
      On May 26th at around 01:15 AM, a shootout began on Vespucci Boulevard, between Maze Bank Central and the construction site just south of the tower. Road workers were packing up after a significant accident and one of the workers pulled out his licensed firearm and proceeded to shoot at his coworker 4 times for stealing his cone, incapacitating him as a result. That was only the beginning though, since another coworker exchanged shots with his friend's assailant and managed to incapacitate him. Police officers were around the corner performing a traffic stop so they showed up as the last shots were still being fired. Both men have been detained, the medical department responded and treated the injured while the officers were questioning the two. Despite all the evidence present on the scene, the inability of the assailant to provide a valid reason for utilizing his firearm and more than 8 (eight) witnesses, excluding myself, the individual that started the shootout was cut loose.
      • Did the situation result in an arrest at a later date and/or a possible firearms license removal?
      • The roadworkers were available to give their statements but nothing of substance had been asked by the officers. Why wasn't the situation resolved on the scene?
      • How much do the statements of a bunch of individuals weigh during an investigation, keeping into account the fact that they are witnesses and additional evidence is available to prove their story?
      • Will the road workers have to watch their back from now on, knowing that a licensed citizen may shoot them in the back over a cone?
Isabella Cavallera
Police Detective I
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: Information Inquiry [Weazel News]

Post by Isabella Cavallera »

lspdlogo
Los Santos Police Department
Administrative Services Bureau
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• Samuele Colonna,

As a veteran of the LSPD I am sure you know exactly how statements weigh in an investigation. As for any specifics regarding this case, I cannot provide a comment at this time. If you feel that the officers did not perform their duties, please file a report with Internal Affairs, as I cannot investigate potential misconduct.

Sincerely,

Isabella Cavallera
    Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
    Los Santos Police Department
Image POLICE DETECTIVE I Isabella Havana Cavallera
Vice Detective, Major Crimes Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Rija Luigi
Police Lieutenant I
ECRP Forum Name: ShegoFrey

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery