• Date: 29.06.2000
      Place: Germany, Hamburg
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: n/a
      Phone Number: 4395821
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No past or present convictions.
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Pansa Hark, Germany
      Length of Employment: 2 years
      Title: Waitress of the "Weltumsegler" restaurant
      Reason for Leaving: Imigration

Company Name: Hans Animal Shelter
      Length of Employment: 1 year
      Title: Voluntary worker
      Reason for Leaving: Education
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • Studying law can be a rewarding and exciting career path. I have been interested in justice and fairness, since I was young. Lawyers play a significant role in society for legal rights, representing clients in court and developing legal strategies. Studying law can provide me with a strong foundation of critical thinking and analysis skills, which are higly needed requirements in many fields. As a lawyer you have an impact on society to make a real difference in peoples lives and helping them resort their legal issues. Overall, I wish to bring fairness and critical thinking to future cases and help make a difference in peoples lives with the San Andreas judicial Branch.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I have been born on the 29.06.2000 in Hamburg. Since I was small, I have been responsible and reliabe in schools with a strong academic record, that includes high grades and strong test scores. I always tried to bring different perspectives on the table and try to analyse and evaluate any information given to me. I did my best to bring good to the people, wether it was my volunteer work at an animal shelter or simply helping my classmates. After we had the job center staff coming to our school, lawyer was recommended to me. This little push helped guiding me towards the right direction and information myself about the possibilities, responsibilitys and build curiosity to become a lawyer. With my exceptional communication and analytical skills, I possess the necessary qualifications to excel as a law student.

3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
      • I have an intellectual curiosity. Facing new challenges is very exciting to me and I love learning new information, such as different perspectives on life. Law is a fascinating challenge and an ever-evolving field, fitting right to a personality like mine.
      3.4) How did you hear about this position?
      • The goverments website.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • I am not a member of any fraction.
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No, I haven´t.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • CelesNebula#6969
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT+2
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • I only play on the Eclipse server, with no faction position.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • I confirm.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Ariel Anderson

Post by Robert Winejudge »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Ariel Anderson,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From
Superior Court Judge
Director of Public Relations
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Ariel Anderson

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr./Ms. Lastname,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • You stated you are not a United States Citizen, to apply for this position it states you ''Must be a legal citizen residing in San Andreas.''
  • For section 3.1/3.2 and 3.3 you have not met the minimum word count on any of them.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Director of Training & Hiring
Deputy Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”