Defendant Address: N/A
(( Defendant Discord: !Astro#0436 ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: PD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 06/APR/2023 06:00
Charge(s):
  • VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
Narrative:
I was working, doing some mining when I realized I needed a bag. I went and got one from Grove Goodies and was going to stop by BurgerShot before heading back up to mining. I was speeding, I will admit that, but it was because I wasn't thinking at the time, not because I was purposefully disregarding other people. And for that, I am deeply apologetic. When I took the turn, I did not know it was the incorrect lane, and once I did realize, it was too late due to the shape of the intersection. When it was safe, I slowed down and headed towards the center median to cross over at the soonest point I could. It was then when an officer pulled me over and arrested me. I will admit I was speeding and that I made a mistake, but in no way was it intentional. It was a mistake, and I attempted to rectify it.

During the arrest, the officer also used a slur at me, stating he wasn't my N**. I had at the time been on parole and was doing well with only a week left. I have been spending time with friends down at LSC, and had been hoping to apply to MD. During this time, I have gained a lot of friendships, even with some cops. It has been these friendships that have made me want to stay clean and have given me the ability by spending time with them instead of doing crime.

I, Moe Feed , hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Moe Feed

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Moe Feed

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 7th Day of April, 2023.

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Jay Wellberg
ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

Post by Jay Wellberg »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 07 of April, 2023.

I, Jay Wellberg, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Moe Feed in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Public Defense Attorney
(909) 2956979 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 11th day of April, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on 06/MAY/2023.

I, Hope Kant, a Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel alongside Attorney General Marchisio and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Prosecuting Attorney
Notary Public
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected]
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The prosecution is unable to find someone by the name of Moe_Feed in the MDC. Is it possible the defendant has changed his name?

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
    Notary Public
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0057, State of San Andreas v. Moe Feed

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#23-CM-0057

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 30th of May, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Moe Feed is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0057.

At this time the State has adequate representation, however, the Defendant is still seeking representation. At this time the court will delay the Order for Discovery until adequate representation has been assigned and they inform the court they are ready to proceed.

Superior Court Judge
(909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

State of San Andreas v. Moe Tyrie
#23-CM-0057

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 30th of May, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

• Exhibit #1: Moe Feed Arrest Report - 06/APR/2023

Los Santos Police Department

ARREST REPORT
    "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Moe_Feed
        Phone Number: 3117455
        Licenses Suspended: Yes
        Officers Involved:
        • Deputy Chief Lex Roth
        • POIII Jordan Woka
        Charges:
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
      • Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
        • Staff 3 requested backup for a 10-55. Officers arrived on scene and took the 15 into custody, processing him at the mission row precinct. No major incidents or injuries to report.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
        Possessions are to be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Legal possessions that can be categorized may be grouped, eg. "Clothing" to describe all clothing items. Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible, the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
        • Illegal Possessions:

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit A:
          Exhibit B: 1x Radio, 1x Mask and 1x Car Radio.

Photograph of Possessions (MANDATORY)
    Exhibit #2: Deputy Chief Roth's Statement

Official Witness Statement
    Case Information
    • Incident Date: 06/APR/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Lex Roth
      Date of Birth: N/A
      Phone Number: N/A
      Occupation: Law Enforcement Officer, Los Santos Police Department
    Witness Statement
    • On the date of 06/APR/2023, while on duty and patrolling around La Puerta, Metro Los Santos, I witnessed a black matte vehicle, specifically, a Mule with a license plate [M59Z2CMQ], traveling North from Dutch London Street and making a left-handed turn towards South Rockford Drive into the incorrect lane of travel and attempting to take a left-handed turn into the docks at Tackle Street. I, immediately open my lights and siren making myself present, and pulled the vehicle over.

I utilized my megaphone and informed the driver to move to the correct lane of travel to which he complied with my demands. I informed the dispatch that I am performing a traffic stop and requested a unit as a backup. Once the backup arrived, I stepped out of the car and moved toward the driver's seat where I witnessed the subject at the time, Moe Feed, operating and driving the vehicle. I requested the license of the driver and informed him that he was driving in the incorrect lane of travel. Once I had the license of the driver, I requested him to step out of the vehicle and move toward the sidewalk.

The subject, Moe Feed complied with the demands and has been informed that he will get charged with a misdemeanor and specifically with VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle. We Mirandized the individual and an officer placed him into the patrol car and took him to Mission Row.

At no point did Moe Feed attempt to slow down and head towards the center median to cross over the correct lane as he states in his appeal, instead he continued to the incorrect lane and attempted to take a left-handed turn towards Tackle Street. That can be proved by the body camera evidence below. Moe Feed is trying to manipulate the evidence on an Official Court Document to his on advantage;

MOVED TO EXHIBIT #5
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Lex Roth, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

LEX ROTH, Deputy Chief
      Commanding Officer
      Detective Bureau
      Date: 14/APR/2023
    Exhibit #3: Cadet Delrosi's Statement

Case Information
    • Incident Date: [15/JAPR/2023]
    Witness Information
    • Name: [Drita Delrosi ]
      Date of Birth: [04/APR/2023]
      Phone Number: [Phone number on file ] ((Don't can't log in IG to remember at the moment))
    Witness Statement
    • [During my training a backup call came in from Staff 3 to assist with a traffic violation. Upon arrival, myself and Officer Woka detained and searched the suspect after being charged with VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle. Mr. Feed was then placed into the back of the cruiser before being transported to the precinct. Mr. Feed's prints and mugshot were taken before being placed into a cell. He showed no resistance and was fully cooperative. All of his belongings were logged into evidence under his legal name for him to retrieve once his incarceration time expired. ]
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, [Drita Delrosi ], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

[Drita Delrosi]
      [Los Santos Police Department Cadet]
      [Organization, Cadet]

Date: [15/APR/2023]
    Exhibit #4: Officer Woka's Statement

Case Information
    • Incident Date: 06/APR/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Jordan Woka
      Date of Birth: 01/OCT/1991
      Phone Number: 403-5184
    Witness Statement
    • My partner (Drita Delrosi) and I was responding to a backup call, regarding a traffic stop. We were just on stand-by and waited until Mr Feed exited the vehicle.
      Since cadet Delrosi was pretty new in PD, I asked Chief Roth if we could handle the arrested, which was all good.
      My partner did the whole arrest such as cuffing, read the rights, searching, I assisted her with mugshot and finger print. Once everything was done, we booked him and helped cadet Delrosi to finish off the arrest report.

My partner and I just followed orders and helped out during the arrest.
      The whole situation was initiated by Chief Roth.

I do not recall any name calling during the whole situation, since was a while back.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Jordan Woka, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Jordan Woka
      Police Officer III
      LSPD

Date: 14/APR/2023
    Exhibit #5: Deputy Chief Roth's Bodycam
    Exhibit #6: Clear Traffic Signs Saying Do Not Enter
    Exhibit #7: Further Road Indication of How to Drive in Which Lane
    Exhibit #8: Location of the Traffic Stop

A Notary Public
Prosecuting Attorney

Attorney General
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION TO AMEND

State of San Andreas v. Moe Tyrie
    #23-CM-0057

A Motion to Amend was filed in the above case on the 30th of May, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorneys, filed this Motion to Amend, the original charges with the underlined amended charges.

• Original Charges

• Amended Charges
      • GF24 - Perjury

• Detailed Explanation:
      As shown in the discovery in exhibits 6 and 7, the defendant had clear notice of which lane of travel is the correct lane. However, he attempts to mislead the courts by stating that he "did not know it was the incorrect lane, and once I did realize, it was too late due to the shape of the intersection." While the prosecution recognizes that the shape of the intersection is quiet odd, the defendant had ample time and notice prior to entering the intersection.

The defendant continues to write "When it was safe, I slowed down and headed towards the center median to cross over at the soonest point I could. It was then when an officer pulled me over and arrested me." Exhibits 5 and 8 prove to impeach this statement, as the evidence tells a completely different story than what the defendant stated in his appeal. It is clear to the prosecution at this point he is trying to circumvent the law by misleading the courts and providing a false narrative thus making himself liable for the charge of GF24 - Perjury.

A Notary Public
    Prosecuting Attorney

Attorney General
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice

• Honorable Judge Allgood and pertaining parties,

This is a notice to courts stating the prosecution no longer needs time for discovery. We would be fine turning the discovery over to the defense in efforts of speeding up court times.

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
      Notary Public
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT

#23-CM-0057

A Motion for Summary Judgement was filed in the above case on the 30th of May, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Summary Judgement, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: Indisputable Facts
      • Detailed Explanation: There is no denying the location, traffic signs, and bodycam footage provided by the Prosecution within the discovery. The scene on the day in question is clearly depicted with the Defendant driving in a clearly marked wrong lane of travel. He attempted to use the appeal system to circumvent his punishment by lying in his narrative. The prosecution feels as if all these facts are shown not only in the discovery, but in the defendants own sworn in statement.

Prosecuting Attorney
    Notary Public
    Lisa Winter
    Lead Paramedic
    ECRP Forum Name: Lisa Winters

LSEMS Awards

Post by Lisa Winter »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 30th of May, 2023

I, Lisa Winter, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant(s), Moe Feed in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Defense Attorney
    (909) 233-5420 — [email protected]
    Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

#23-CM-0057, State of San Andreas v. Moe Feed

• Counselors

I believe we are jumping the gun here. As it stands, the court has no record of a complete team of defense counsel for the defendant. Initially, Mr. Wellberg entered his appearance, but he has since left the branch. I believe Mr. Wellberg is perhaps working at Rockford Law, but it is unknown at this time if Mr. Wellberg and/or Rockford Law are going to continue to represent the defendant.

I appreciate Ms. Winter entering her appearance. However, Ms. Winter has indicated she is entering the appearance as co-counsel, not primary counsel.

Therefore, the court will not be ruling on any motions until the defense team is complete and the defense has had a chance to argue against any motions.

Additionally, once the defense team is in place, the court respectfully wishes to be a) made aware of the defendant's present and legal name, as the Prosecution has stated a search for the Defendant's name returned no results and b) an acknowledgement that the Defendant still wishes to pursue this case.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Judge
    Jay Wellberg
    ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

Post by Jay Wellberg »

Honorable Judge Allgood,

I Jay Wellberg will no longer be representing the Defendant Moe Feed in this case. I am sorry for any confusion caused.

Defense Attorney | Rockford Law
    (909) 2956979 — [email protected]
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice

• Honorable Judge Allgood and pertaining parties,

The prosecution finds it very troubling that, after the amount of work put into the case, the Judge presiding over the case would question whether the defendant wishes to continue with the case. The prosecution hopes that the willingness of the defendant to continue with their case would be checked and observed prior to the posting of activation. The prosecution also would wish that prior to activation all parties would be properly represented, as a lack of representation on either side only serves to delay the Judicial Process.

That being said the prosecution would like it to be noted that we feel the case should continue as normal, once the defendant is properly represented.

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
      Notary Public
    Ruwin Korbel
    ECRP Forum Name: Ruwin Korbel

SAJB Awards

Post by Ruwin Korbel »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 1st of June, 2023

I, Ruwin Korbel, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Moe Feed in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Ruwin "Quiet" Korbel
    Public Defence Attourney
    (909) 556-2848 — [email protected][/list]
    Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

#23-CM-0057, State of San Andreas v. Moe Feed

• Counselors

Now that the defendant has counsel, and the prosecution has published their motion for discovery, the court will now be allowing the defense 72 hours to file any motions applicable. After the expiration of 72 hours, the court will begin to take up any motions filed.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Judge
    Ruwin Korbel
    ECRP Forum Name: Ruwin Korbel

SAJB Awards

Post by Ruwin Korbel »

MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT

#23-CM-0057

A Motion for Summary Judgement was filed in the above case on the 05/06/2023

The Defendant, Moe Feed, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Summary Judgement, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: Not Contesting.
      • Detailed Explanation: After reviewing the evidence as submitted by the prosecution the Defence has counselled the Defendant and has come to the conclusion that the facts of the case are undisputable and move to summary judgement in the interests of the defendant and the courts for the purposes of a fair and speedy trial.

Ruwin "Quiet" Korbel
    Senior Public Defence Attourney
    (909) 556-2848 — [email protected]
    Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0057

A decision was reached in the above case on the 5th day of June, 2023.

The court acknowledges the receipt of the motion for summary judgement filed by the defense. The court acknowledges a motion for summary judgement is a dismissal motion, and asks the court to render a decision on undisputed facts, and make a ruling of these facts. The court also notes the prosecution has filed a motion to amend charges, to add a charge of perjury. Within commentary of this motion, and the motion for discovery, the court believes good cause exists to believe the prosecution does not contest the facts of this case but contests the defendant's own narrative of the case, and merely request for a legal ruling to be rendered. Therefore, the motion for summary judgement will be granted.

First, the court will review the charge of VM03 - reckless operation of a road vehicle. The penal code states;
    Intentional disregard for life and/or property through the operation of a road or marine vehicle.

Through review of the evidence, specifically the submitted body camera footage from Deputy Chief Lex Roth, the court agrees that the defendant drove a vehicle in a reckless manner. As the evidence shows, the defendant had ample signage and markings on the roadway to warn them about the appropriate flow of traffic, and the defendant intentionally disregarded these warnings. The defendant was operating a road vehicle at the time of the offense. Therefore, the court will find the defendant guilty of this charge.

Next, the court will review the charge of GF24 - perjury. The penal code states;
    Saying or writing something that is not true with intent to mislead during an official proceeding or trial whilst under oath
    A person can only be guilty of perjury if they do any of the following in an official statement and whilst under oath.

(a)Knowingly and willfully provides false statements or information to mislead a judge and, or jury in official proceedings for or during a trial.
    (b)Knowingly and willfully provides several inconsistent statements to mislead a judge and, or jury in official proceedings for or during a trial.
    (c)Knowingly and willfully signs an affidavit under oath with statements that meet the criteria for (a) or (b)

A person can only be charged for perjury if the false statement provided is in direct relation to the trial and has the potential of affecting the outcome of the trial.

The court believes subsection (c) would apply in this instance, as the defendant never made any statements, orally or in writing, during a trial or proceeding, but did make written statements signed with an affirmation of oath.

In review of the evidence, the court disagrees with the prosecution on the charge of perjury.

Regarding the defendant's statement, "did not know it was the incorrect lane, and once I did realize, it was too late due to the shape of the intersection." The court does agree there is ample evidence to demonstrate the roadway is clearly marked with "do not enter" signage, and painted arrows. However, the court does not believe this rises to the level of knowingly and willfully providing a false statement. The court believes this is merely a perception by the defendant, which is clearly different than the evidence shows, but the burden of proof is not met.

Regarding the defendant's statement, "When it was safe, I slowed down and headed towards the center median to cross over at the soonest point I could. It was then when an officer pulled me over and arrested me." Like before, the evidence does clearly show the defendant not pulling towards a center median to correct his actions, but shows he proceeded to turn into a private parking lot as Deputy Chief Roth attempted to pull him over. The court believes whether the defendant went towards a center median, or went into a private parking lot, is inconsequential in this case. The defendant was getting off the roadway. The court does not believe this statement, in whole, had any impact on this case, and would not affect the outcome of this case should it have gone to trial.

Superior Court Judge

Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT

#23-CM-0057

A decision was reached in the above case on the 5th day of June, 2023.

A motion for summary judgement was granted, and the court has made its findings within the motion for summary judgement.

It is with the above considerations that I issue the following verdict:
    • On the count of NM03 - Reckless operation of a road vehicle, I find the defendant, Moe Feed, guilty.
    • On the count of GF24 - Perjury, I find the defendant, Moe Feed, not guilty.

No fines or fees will be assessed as the defendant did not receive any new charges, and was found partially not guilty.

Superior Court Judge

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”