Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 06/APR/2023 00:00UTC
Charge(s):
  • Accessory to Evading an Officer
    Face Concealment (b)
    Obstruction of Justice
Narrative:
I was wrongfully charged with the charges listed above

I, Jason Swan, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Jason Swan

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Jason Swan

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 7th Day of April, 2023.

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the Day of Month, Year.

I, Shaun Harper, a Senior Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Jason Swan in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Senior Defense Attorney
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Blake Eli
ECRP Forum Name: Eli Blake

LSEMS Awards

Post by Blake Eli »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 9th of March, 2023.

I, Blake Eli, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch will be representing the defendant, Jason Swan.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Defense Attorney
(909) 323-9861 — [email protected]
Last edited by Blake Eli on Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 11th day of April, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on 26/APR/2023.

I, Hope Kant, a Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel with Attorney General Roderick Marchisio as Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Prosecuting Attorney
Notary Public
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected][/list]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0056, State of San Andreas v. Jason Swan

Post by Judith Mason »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#23-CM-0056

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 30th day of May, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Jason Swan is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0056.

Both the State and Defendant have adequate representation in the case, as such, immediately following this notice, the Presiding Judge will be filing the Order for Discovery.

Chief Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0056

A court order was entered in the above case on the 30th day of May, 2023.

The case of #23-CM-0056, State of San Andreas v. Jason Swan is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Chief Justice
Lisa Winter
Lead Paramedic
ECRP Forum Name: Lisa Winters

LSEMS Awards

Post by Lisa Winter »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 30th of May, 2023

I, Lisa Winter, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant(s), Jason Swan in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Defense Attorney
(909) 233-5420 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

MOTION FOR INVOLUNTARY DISMISSAL

#23-CM-0056

A Motion for Involuntary Dismissal was filed in the above case on the 1 of June, 2023.

The Defendant, Jason Swan, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Involuntary Dismissal, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: No contact
    • Detailed Explanation: The Defense cannot get into contact with the defendant. ((Cannot reach the player OOCLY either.))

Director of Training & Hiring
Deputy Chief Public Defender
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0056

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 3rd of June, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

• Exhibit #1: Jason Swan Arrest Report - Apr 06, 2023
    Samuel Martin wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:52 am Image

Los Santos Police Department

ARREST REPORT
    "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Jason Swan
        Phone Number: 4732396
        Licenses Suspended: Yes
        Officers Involved:
        • Police Detective I Samuel Martin
        • Police Lieutenant II Eleanor Quinn
        • Police Lieutenant I Bill Breacher
        Charges:
        • Accessory to VF01 - Evading an Officer
        • GM19 - Face Concealment (b)
        • GM14 - Obstruction of Justice
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
      • Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
        • Police Officers were involved in a pursuit of a pink Comet Retro Custom. AIR-1 was above with ground units close by when the suspect vehicle entered Rockford Plaza. AIR-1 stayed above and no vehicle was seen entering after the suspect.

The ground unit (Eleanor Quinn) entered Rockford Plaza. Eleanor Quinn noticed the Comet Retro Custom abandoned and a two(2) times Kamacho in the Rockford Plaza, this vehicle was already inside the Rockford Plaza before as AIR-1 would have seen it. There were no other people in the area on foot or in the vehicle.

Units pulled over the Kamacho. A felony stop was started on the Kamacho. The driver exited allowing the passenger to then switch to the driver's seat. The passenger now the driver started to evade.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
        Possessions are to be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Legal possessions that can be categorized may be grouped, eg. "Clothing" to describe all clothing items. Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible, the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
        • Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Mask

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Radio
          Exhibit B: GPS
          Exhibit C: Clothing

Photograph of Possessions (MANDATORY)
    Exhibit #2: Police Lieutenant Quinn's Statement
    Eleanor Quinn wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:17 pm Image

Official Witness Statement
    "HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"
    Case Information
    • Incident Date: 06/APR/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Eleanor Quinn
      Date of Birth: Redacted
      Phone Number: Redacted
    Witness Statement
    • On or around 06/APR/2023, 3-K-1 [Police Lieutenant II Eleanor Quinn, Police Sergeant I Rija Luigi and Police Detective I Samuel Martin] noted a three times occupied black Scout around El Burro, near the landfill, speeding away from the area.

As an attempt was made to pull them over, the vehicle evaded, leading us on a roughly ten to fifteen minute chase, during which, multiple BF400s and a bright yellow Hakuchou Drag, all riders shirtless and with a black t-shirt mask, began interfering, attempting to and successfully picking up three separate Pistol .50 firearms during a high speed chase. The Scout eventually made it's way to the high-end market, stopping next to the pier by a stairwell, as all three occupants exited and attempted to foot bail before realizing their mistake, resulting in one of the passengers being arrested.

My unit was responsible for handling the one passenger as the black Scout kept evading, coming to a stop and attempting to switch to a pink-ish red Comet Retro Custom, with another passenger successfully caught in the middle of the act. The third and final passenger managed to take off in the Comet, almost being lost on Popular Street before being picked up by my unit in a high speed unit after having transported the first passenger to Mission Row for detainment.

The Comet then proceeded to lead us on another ~15 minute chase, during which, it made multiple desperate attempts to lose pursuing units, however, both myself as the ground unit and AIR-1 closely kept up with it. Toward the end of the Comet's pursuit, it managed to shake myself on the ground as AIR-1 noted it entering LSC Tunnel.

It is important to note that they entered from the East side and as that call was made, I was just passing LSC on the West side of the tunnel. Our airship did not denote the rather obviously bright pink-ish red Comet entering the tunnel and I immediately requested the North exit from there to be covered, pulling up roughly five seconds later.

As I did so, a two times occupied Kamacho was seen exiting the North entrance right in front of me, at this point, no longer than 13 odd seconds had passed since AIR-1 called the Comet entering LSC tunnel. The Kamacho was followed by our airship and pulled over by additional ground units, during this time, I entered LSC tunnel and found the pink-ish red Comet abandoned, parked next to the central square on it's East side.

At no point did we find ANY individuals in the immediate area on foot, running or hiding as the Comet was secured, confirmed to be the exact Comet that had just evaded. As we secured the scene and awaited a unit to impound the vehicle, the same yellow Hakuchou Drag pulled past the scene, possibly in an attempt to secure the vehicle as we found body armor and a shotgun in it.

As I was busy securing the scene, the Kamacho had been pulled over for a felony stop, with the driver and hereby appellant Jason Swan, complying, however, his passenger, swapped to the driver seat and took off, leading us on yet another chase, in which, he was successful.

To break it down:
      • After a lengthy pursuit, including successful attempts at securing illicit firearms and a vehicle swap, with immediate visual lost for roughly 13 seconds of the suspect inside LSC tunnel, Jason Swan was spotted exiting the area through it's North entrance with a passenger in his Kamacho, coming from the immediate area of the abandoned pink-ish red Comet, confirmed to be the same one we had just been chasing.
      • AIR-1 did not denote any vehicles entering or exiting the tunnel prior or within the 13 second span, indicating that Jason Swan had already been inside the tunnel.
      • Jason Swan was then pulled over and a felony stop was initiated, in which, he complied, however, his passenger took off in the vehicle and alluded Law Enforcement.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Eleanor Quinn, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Police Lieutenant II Eleanor Quinn
      Commanding Officer, Gang and Narcotics Division

Date: 18/APR/2023
    Exhibit #3: Police Lieutenant Breacher's Statement
    Bill Breacher wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:16 pm Image

Case Information
    • Incident Date: [07/APR/2023]
    Witness Information
    • Name: Bill Breacher
      Date of Birth: [07/JUL/1983]
      Phone Number: [380-3680]
      Occupation: Law Enforcement Officer - Los Santos Police Department
    Witness Statement
    • To whom it may concern,

I was one of the officers involved in the initial pursuit of a pink comet retro custom. The driver drove the pink comet into the Rockford Plaza tunnel, where they got out and abandoned it to get into a kamacho parked inside. Upon entry into the tunnel, officers found the abandoned pink comet and saw the kamacho leaving with two occupants inside. The kamacho began to drive away from multiple police vehicles running lights and sirens. The kamacho drove about two blocks down just before the entry of Boulevard Del Pero where it pulled over. We initiated a felony traffic stop on the kamacho in an attempt to get both occupants out safely. A short time after initiating the stop, both occupants got out of the vehicle, the driver being Jason Swan, and the passanger being the unknown suspect we had been pursuing for some time. The driver walk back from the vehicle a short distance, where the passenger ran around the vehicle, got into the driver's seat and drove off continuing to evade from officers. Jason Swan was taken into custody and charged for his involvement with the pursuit and assisting the passenger in evading officers.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Bill Breacher, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Bill Breacher
      Police Lieutenant I,

Date: [18/APR/2023]
    Exhibit #4: Police Detective Martin's Statement
    Samuel Martin wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:59 pm Image

Case Information
    • Incident Date: 07/APR/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Samuel Martin
      Date of Birth: 10/JUN/1990
      Phone Number: 257-6989
    Witness Statement
    • Samuel Martin was involved in a pursuit of a pink Comet Retro, the suspect in the comet retro was previously in another vehicle that was evading the police. During the pursuit of the Comet Retro the main units on the suspect were AIR-1 (Bill Breacher) and 3-K-1 (Eleanor Quinn).

The comet retro entered Rockford Plaza, just east of Los Santos Customs. AIR-1 stayed above watching the exits while the ground units were a few seconds behind. The first ground unit inside of Rockford Plaza noticed the Comet Retro abandoned and a black Kamacho that had two occupants. Noone else was around the Comet Retro or in the area inside Rockford Plaza.

With AIR-1 behind above and the timing of the ground units, it is impossible for the suspect to have fled in any other vehicle that the Kamacho. Units pulled over the Kamacho and started a felony stop.

The driver of the Kamacho exited the vehicle masked and walked towards Law Enforcement, this was before any Law Enforcement Officer told the suspect to exit and walk towards us.

The passenger then exited the vehicle masked and ran towards the drivers side. The suspect got into the drivers seat, turned the engine on and started to evade from Officers.

Overall the suspect, Jason Swan, picked up the suspect that evaded from the Comet Retro and then allowed the suspect to use his vehicle to evade officers.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Samuel Martin, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Samuel Martin
      Police Detective I

Date: 20/APR/2023
    Exhibit #5: Bodycam Footage
    ((
    ))

Exhibit #6: Klaus Derose Arrest Report

ARREST REPORT

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Klaus Derose
        Phone Number: 3066713
        Officers Involved:
        • Police Sergeant I Rija Luigi
        • Police Lieutenant II Jonathan Willowick
        • Police Sergeant I Mike Luigi
        Charges:
        • WF04 - Unlicensed transfer of firearms, ammunition and body armor
        • WM02 - Possession of an Unlicensed Firearm
        • VF01 - Evading an Officer
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
      • Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
        • Klaus Derose was an occupant of a 3 stacked scout that evaded from us near the garbage area, a highspeed pursuit started and multiple bikes tried intercepting the pursuit line to get handed over multiple weapons from the individuals in the scout.
          When they reached high-end Klaus jumped out of the car fleeing on foot, not making it far before putting his hands up infront of us,
          Klaus Derose's charges at the time being Illegal transfer of firearms, evading an officer aswell as obstruction of justice himself and others in danger by handing out weapons in the middle of the pursuit.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
        Possessions are to be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Legal possessions that can be categorized may be grouped, eg. "Clothing" to describe all clothing items. Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible, the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
        • Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Face Mask

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Beat Off Black Headphones
          Exhibit B: Silver Aviators Brown Tint
          Exhibit C: Long Black Gloves
          Exhibit D: Radio
          Exhibit E: Scarf

Exhibit #7: Dax Bridge Arrest Report

ARREST REPORT

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Dax Bridge
        Phone Number: 2413156
        Officers Involved:
        Charges:
        • WM02 - Possession of an Unlicensed Firearm
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
        • Dax Bridge was an occupant of a 3 stacked scout that evaded from us near the garbage area, a highspeed pursuit started and multiple bikes tried intercepting the pursuit line to get handed over multiple weapons from the individuals in the scout.
          When they reached red parking jumped out of the car fleeing on foot trying to get into a comet retro where he then got tazed.
          Dax Bridge's charges at the time being Illegal transfer of firearms, evading an officer aswell as felony public endangerment putting himself and others in danger by handing out weapons in the middle of the pursuit.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS

• Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Face Mask

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit B: Black Gloves
          Exhibit C: Cap
          Exhibit D: Glasses
          Exhibit E: Watch
          Exhibit F: Crowbar
          Exhibit G: Painkillers

Exhibit #8: Symere Blackwood Arrest Report

ARREST REPORT

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Symere Blackwood
        Phone Number: 3131551
        Officers Involved:
        Charges:
        • WF03 - Possession of Illegal Firearms/Weapons
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
        • Symere Blackwood was on a black BF400, he tried picking up weapons and other illegal possessions from a 3 stacked scout and got run over in the process, he tried running away from officers and got tazed eventually, an illegal .50 was found on him, he actively evaded for a short moment trying to get away on his bike before running on foot, he was masked at all points.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS

• Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: .50 Pistol [1677962234891]
          Exhibit B: Face Mask

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit B: Leather Gloves
          Exhibit C: GPS

Exhibit #9: Aerial Photos of the Tunnel
    Proof of RP
    Exhibit #10: GPS Photo of the Location
    Proof of RP
    Exhibit #11: Photos of North Entrance/Exit
    Proof of RP
    Exhibit #12: Photo of East Entrance/Exit
    Proof of RP
    Exhibit #13: Photo of West Entrance/Exit
    Proof of RP
    Exhibit #14: Photo of Inside Rockford Plaza
    Proof of RP
    Exhibit #15: Eleanor Quinn, Commanding Officer of Gang and Narcotics Division, Statement

Case Information
    • Incident Date: 06/APR/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Eleanor Quinn
      Date of Birth: Redacted
      Phone Number: Redacted
    Witness Statement
      • Jason Swan has been identified as affiliating with Only The Family since 10/FEB/2023.
      • Klaus Derose has been identified as affiliating with Only The Family since 04/MAR/2023.
      • Symere Blackwood has been identified as affiliating with Only The Family since 30/MAR/2023.
      • Dax Bridge has been identified as affiliating with Only The Family since 29/JUL/2022.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Eleanor Quinn, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Police Captain I Eleanor Quinn
      Commanding Officer, Gang and Narcotics Division

Date: 03/JUN/2023

A Notary Public
Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected]

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
    Judith Mason
    Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

Does the prosecution wish to comment on the Motion for Involuntary Dismissal?

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice

• Honorable Judge Mason and pertaining parties,

The prosecution is displeased by the idea of an involuntary dismissal so close to activation, especially due to lack of contact with the defendant. The idea that the prosecution has been working tirelessly, since the initial posting of this case, to ensure that, when it makes it to activation, we are accurately represented, and the defense has only taken till now to speak with the defendant or attempt to speak with them makes the Prosecution question as to whether accurate representation is being given to defendants overall.

Numerous cases have gone occurred where a change in representation by the Prosecution, the Carl Vespucci case most recently, where the defense questioned the representation and overall work of the Prosecution on the case. The same sentiment should be applied in this case, as there was and has been representation for Mr. Swan since the 7th of April alongside a second defense attorney noted on the 9th of April. The Prosecution feels that at the very least the defense should be keeping in monthly, if not weekly, contact with the defendant to see if the want to pursue charges still exists, so we do not have cases like this where work and effort is input with no result.

That being said, for justice to be pursued and a case to be taken to trial, both sides need to be accurately and properly represented. The Prosecution would be accepting of a continuance in an attempt to get in contact with the defendant.

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
      Notary Public
      (909) 321-2132 — [email protected]
    Shaun Harper
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

Personal Email

• Honorable Judge Judith Mason,

We the defense respectfully respond to the prosecution's objections and reiterate the defense's motion for involuntary dismissal based on the lack of contact with the defendant.

The defense acknowledges the prosecution's concerns regarding accurate representation and the efforts they have put forth in preparing for the activation of this case. We understand the importance of ensuring that both sides are properly represented in order to pursue justice effectively.

However, it is essential to recognize the practicality of dismissing a case when contact with the defendant cannot be established ((Either ICLY or OOCLY)). The defense has attempted to reach out to the defendant, but unfortunately, we have been unable to make contact. This lack of communication has persisted, hindering our ability to fulfill our duty to represent the defendant adequately.

In the interest of a fair and efficient legal process, dismissing the case is the most appropriate course of action. It would prevent unnecessary expenditure of court time and resources, given the prevailing circumstances. It is more important to prioritize cases where active engagement and cooperation from the defendant are present to ensure a smooth and just legal process.

Moreover, as the prosecution has suggested, a continuance in an attempt to establish contact with the defendant could be considered. However, given the duration without any response, there is no guarantee that a continuance would yield a different outcome. It is better to dismiss the case at this stage and allow the prosecution to focus their efforts on cases where there is a higher likelihood of progress.

We the defense reiterate the motion for involuntary dismissal based on the reasoning of the lack of contact with the defendant. Dismissing the case would align with the principles of fairness, efficiency, and the best allocation of court resources.

Respectfully,

Director of Training & Hiring
      Deputy Chief Public Defender
    Judith Mason
    Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0056

A decision was reached in the above case on the 13th day of June, 2023.

The court is hereby granting the Motion for Involuntary Dismissal. With the defendant's failure to make meaningful contact with the court, this case will be dismissed and the charges shall remain on the defendant's record. Furthermore, the defendant will be subject to pay court fees in the amount of $10,000 in accordance with Judicial Branch policy for time, effort, and resources expended on this case after it's activation.

Chief Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”