A Police Lieutenant Departs (NR027-23db)

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

A Police Lieutenant Departs (NR027-23db)

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos Police Department
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

NR027-23db
May 26, 2023
A Police Lieutenant Departs

Los Santos: Today the Los Santos Police Department accepted the formal resignation of Police Lieutenant I Alex Schill, who has left the department to transfer and take up a role within our sister department, the Los Santos County Sheriffs Department.

Lieutenant Schill joined the department on the 1st of July of 2021, as part of the Academy Class 198. He spent twenty six days in the Field Training Program and became a Police Officer at the conclusion of that month. He was accepted into the Supervisor Training Program on the 12th of March, 2022 and successfully passed the program, becoming a Police Sergeant on the 5th of May 2022.

He got his first taste of Patrol Command on the 14th of November, as the Assistant Commanding Officer of Vespucci, working with Police Commander Elizabeth Sanchez and he has departed the Vinewood Patrol Division as it's Commanding Officer. He was also part of the Mission Row Patrol Command as well.
Police Captain Jaxon Nash wrote:Lieutenant I Alex Schill has always been a wonderful officer. While under my patrol within Mission Row as a Patrol Supervisor, Lieutenant Schill was always a friendly and approachable person. He was always able to handle his task to the highest standard and I have to say that Lieutenant Schill has become a dear friend of mine throughout his tenor in the department. He will truly be missed, but I know he will excel within the Sheriffs Department.
He formed a close working relationship with General Operations Bureau Commanding Officer Phillipe Sanchez, who offered these words when asked to sum up Lieutenant Schill and his efforts.
Deputy Chief Phillipe Sanchez wrote:As the Commanding Officer of the Vinewood Patrol Division, Lieutenant Schill has displayed exemplary leadership skills and resilience as he took on the birth of the patrol division following the Traffic Enforcement Division restructure. His proactive approach to community policing has fostered a sense of trust and cooperation between the police and the residents and his impact on community relations will live on.

Furthermore, Lieutenant Schill's contribution as an Internal Investigator for Internal Affairs deserves special recognition. With meticulous attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to upholding the highest ethical standards, he has played a vital role in ensuring the integrity and accountability of the LSPD. His impartial investigations into allegations of misconduct and malpractice have helped maintain a professional and transparent culture within the department, earning him the respect and trust of his colleagues.
During his time with the Police Department, Lieutenant Schill was heavily involved in the Media Relations Division and was amongst other things, responsible for a number of department events as the Assistant Commanding Officer to former Police Captain Tim Havlicek, who had this to say about him.
Former Police Captain Tim Havlicek wrote:Working with Lieutenant Schill was a pleasure. He is extremely steadfast and never shied away from any kind of work. I had a chance to work alongside him primarily in the Administrative Services Bureau in the Media Relations Division where he was a big enabler in all aspects of the division, even outside of his regular, enlisted duties.

Alex brought consistency which is very hard in this line of work, especially administratively, and was someone to rely on to get work done without question. Nobody is perfect, but there is nothing bad to say about Alex when it comes to his work, and him as a person.
Lieutenant Schill during his time with us, exhibited a flair and enthusiasm especially for administrative roles as a part of both our Recruitment & Employment and Internal Affairs Divisions amongst others.

As all those colleagues that worked with him will attest, Lieutenant Schill has carried himself with quiet professionalism and a kind manner throughout his time in the department and has served both the department and the City of Los Santos with distinction in his almost two year stint with us.

On behalf of the Los Santos Police Department, I'd like to extend a thank you to Alex for his service and wish him the best of luck north of the border!

###

69 Sinner Street • Los Santos • San Andreas • 90013
Emergency Hotline: 911 • Public Inquiries • Email: [email protected]
"to protect and to serve"

-
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”