• Date: 08/06/1995
      Place: United States
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 3834364
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Omozan
      Length of Employment: 2 weeks
      Title: Freelance Truck Driver
      Reason for Leaving: N/A

Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I wish to join the judicial branch as I have always had a keen interest in the world of law and ever since I was a young boy I always aspired to be the person that people would look to for help when they were in need of justice. I wish to join the judicial branch in order to represent all peoples regardless of their past or the reason behind their visiting to the court and offer all a service based on the facts of evidence and testimony alone and not on personal belief or opinion as I live by a mantra that respect is lost rather than earned as all people should be treated with the same respect until they give valid reason to the contrary. I also want to join the judicial branch in order to ensure that I can do my best within my ability to ensure that the law is being applied correctly in each case I undertake, I often find that the police alone cannot be left to decide the fates of others as they may allow feelings and opinions to overshadow their work and as a representative of the court of law it would be my responsibility to give each person I represent the security that I will ensure a fair trial for all .
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • Growing up in a small town in middle America I have often seen first hand how the law can ruin a persons life and that not all caught up within the judicial system were bad people but often good people in bad situations not being able to see any other way out. These experiences at a young age drew me to wanting to learn more about the law and it's application so that I could maybe one day use my knowledge to give others a helping hand and possibly an option to change their life for the better. I believe my ability to see all sides of the story and to see people behind the mask. I grew up playing sports within the schools I attended and my time as a high school footballer has helped me with being able to deal with situations where a level head is required amid a hectic scenario as well as allowing me to work both as part of a team or on my when as and when required. Being part of the team also helped develop my social skills and I believe this to be a trait that could only work in my favour when having to deal with so many people from different backgrounds.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Relentless - This is the perfect word to describe me as when I have something I wish to achieve I will stop at nothing to achieve it. If I was to receive employment for this post I can promise that I will put my all into the work to ensure all clients are represented to the best of my ability and I will do everything within my power to get the best outcome that they are entitled to and do so with integrity, impartiality and empathy and without prejudice.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I was using the government webpage and seen the recruitment section.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details:
    • Forum Account Name: Richie
      Forum Account Link: Wray
    4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
    • yes
    4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • RichieWray#3151
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT/BST
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I am a keen learner and always aspire to better understanding and applying myself within any work I find myself.
Last edited by Roman Rusty on Sat May 20, 2023 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Saul Wrightman

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Saul Wrightman,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

PENDING EDIT
Mr. Wrightman,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application. We are reaching out to inform you that your application is PENDING EDIT, see the list below of the changes that need to be made.

The changes are as followes;
  • (( It is evident your name is based on a fictional character from a certain television series. Please have your name changed. You can do so by doing /report 1 ingame. ))
Please make these changes within 48 hours. Respond below when the appropriate changes have been made.

If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Best regards,

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roman Rusty
ECRP Forum Name: RTuck

Post by Roman Rusty »

Currently awaiting name change will update as and when I can
Roman Rusty

Post by Roman Rusty »

((Having spoken to the Admins I have to have 500 tokens of which I only have 432, would it be possible to accepted as a student of law on the agreement I'll change my name when possible.))
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Roman Rusty

Post by Shaun Harper »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Rusty,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Deputy Chief Public Defender
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Ruwin Korbel
ECRP Forum Name: Ruwin Korbel

SAJB Awards

Post by Ruwin Korbel »

EMPLOYMENT OFFER
Mr. Rusty,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. At this time we would like to OFFER you employment with our branch. The starting position for every member of the Judicial Branch is LAW STUDENT while you go through training before passing your BAR examination at which point you will be given a $20,000 bonus. The starting pay for this position is $6,500 an hour. Please let us know if you would like to accept this offer - if you do, a recruiter will be in contact with you soon.

Respectfully,

Ruwin "Quiet" Korbel
Senior Public Defence Attourney
(909) 556-2848 — [email protected][/list]
Roman Rusty

Post by Roman Rusty »

Thank you for your quick response and I would be delighted to take the position. Can't wait to hear back and get started.
Kind Regards,
Roman Rusty
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

OFFER REVOKED
Mr. Rusty,

We regret to inform you that your employment offer has been REVOKED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Failure to attend orientation within a reasonable timeframe
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Chief Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”