#23-CM-0063, State of San Andreas v. Jake Weed

StalowyJanusz666
ECRP Forum Name: Jake Weed

Post by StalowyJanusz666 »

Hello my name is Jake Weed i was with my friend today and police stopped us while i was sitting as passenger on the bike the officers said to stay on bike so i did after that my friend started to drive without me knowing about it i could not get off the bike while we was driving after he stopped i showed no resistance to the police and worked nicely with them i got charged for Police evading and got my driving license suspended for being kind of hostage on a bike the officer has set charges and said i admitted it without asking me anything
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: Innocent charged for Police evading

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Mr. Weed,

Thank you for your submission, however, we are unable to proceed with your case at this time due to your submission not adhering to the required formatting found within the Criminal Court Submission Guidelines.

Please review the guidelines and edit your post to use the appropriate submission form - you have 24 hours from this notice to make the required changes before this submission will be archived.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
StalowyJanusz666

Defendant Name: Firstname Lastname
Defendant Phone: ###-####
Defendant Address: HERE
(( Defendant Discord: HERE ))
Requested Attorney: N/A if none
Charging Department: HERE
Date & Time of Incident(s): DD/MMM/YYYY ##:##
Charge(s):
  • HERE
Narrative:
HERE

I, Firstname Lastname, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
StalowyJanusz666

Image Image
Defendant Name: Jake Weed Defendant Phone:577-8243 Defendant Address: Homeless (( Defendant Discord: StalowyJanusz666#0054 )) Requested Attorney: N/A if none
Charging Department: Sheriff Department
Date & Time of Incident(s): 15/04/2023 17:40 PM Charge(s):
  • Evading Police
Narrative: Hello my name is Jake Weed i was with my friend today and police stopped us while i was sitting as passenger on the bike the officers said to stay on bike so i did after that my friend started to drive without me knowing about it i could not get off the bike while we was driving after he stopped i showed no resistance to the police and worked nicely with them i got charged for Police evading and got my driving license suspended for being kind of hostage on a bike the officer has set charges and said i admitted it without asking me anything
I, Jake Weed, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Jake Weed

Post by Judith Mason »

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Jake Weed

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 15th day of April, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 16th of April, 2023.

I, Tony McFornell, a Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Blake Eli
ECRP Forum Name: Eli Blake

LSEMS Awards

Post by Blake Eli »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 16th of April, 2023.

I, Blake Eli, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Jake Weed.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Defense Attorney
(909) 323-9861 — [email protected]
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on 16/APR/2023.

I, Hope Kant, a Junior Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 321-2132 [email protected][/list]
Lisa Winter
Lead Paramedic
ECRP Forum Name: Lisa Winters

LSEMS Awards

Post by Lisa Winter »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on 21th/April/2023

I, Lisa Winter, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Jake Weed in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Defense Attorney
(909) 233-5420 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 11 of May, 2023.

I, Shaun Harper, Deputy Chief Public Defender with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Jake Weed in the underlying case.

Deputy Chief Public Defender
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#23-CM-0063

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 17th day of June, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Jake Weed is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0063.

Both the State and Defendant have adequate representation in the case, as such, immediately following this notice, the Presiding Judge will be filing the Order for Discovery.

Superior Court Judge
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0063, State of San Andreas v. Jake Weed

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0063

A court order was entered in the above case on the 17th day of June, 2023.

The case of #23-CM-0063, State of San Andreas v. Jake Weed is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Superior Court Judge
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0063

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 18th of June, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

• Exhibit #1: Jake Weed Arrest Report Submitted April 17, 2023
    Andy Tyrie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:25 am Image

Los Santos Police Department

ARREST REPORT
    "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Jake Weed
        Phone Number: 5778243
        Licenses Suspended: Yes
        Officers Involved:
        • Police Officer II Andy Tyrie
        • Police Officer III+1 Leo Larson
        • Police Officer III Ax Spencer
        • Police Cadet Verity Stone
        • Police Captain II Jessica Nash
        Charges:
        • WF03 - Possession of Illegal Firearms/Weapons
        • VF01 - Evading an Officer
        • GM19 - Face Concealment (b)
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
      • Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
        • We received a backup call of a biker evading from police. The pursuit ended when the suspect pulled into a property just above the scrapyard, which was a dead end. They got out on foot before being held at gunpoint. While I was busy on the scene with someone else, he admitted to Officer Larson that the bike was his and there was a firearm in it. As a result, he was charged. On the way to DOC he said multiple times he did not admit anything to anyone because he had "protected himself"
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
        Possessions are to be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Legal possessions that can be categorized may be grouped, eg. "Clothing" to describe all clothing items. Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible, the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
        • Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Pistol .50
          Exhibit B: Skull Tactical Ski

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Soda
          Exhibit B: X3 Lockpicks
          Exhibit C: Consaw
          Exhibit D: Hat
          Exhibit E: Water

Photograph of Possessions (MANDATORY)
    Exhibit #2: Kamal Taghi Arrest Report Submitted April 15, 2023

ARREST REPORT
    "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Kamal Taghi
        Phone Number: 5428356
        Licenses Suspended: Yes
        Officers Involved:
        • Police Officer III Ax Spencer
        • Police Officer III+1 Leo Larson
        • Police Officer II Andy Tyrie
        • SD
        Charges:
        • WF01 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon
        • VF01 - Evading an Officer
        • VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment
        • WF03 - Possession of Illegal Firearms/Weapons
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
      • Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
        • Kamal was threatened by someone with a knife at paleto parking in which he got stabbed. The stabbers ran away after Kamal shot at them. Instead of calling the police Kamal decided to evade after shooting at them. He kept evading and SD called in PD for JTAC 1 to pursuit him. I got a shinobi and after 15 minutes they ran into a dead end. There was a firearm in his bike and he was also GSR positive.

SD's side - In reference to the shooting at approx. 3:30 P.M. UTC on the 15th of April, 2023, a suspect (Kamal Taghi) was seen shooting at multiple individuals boarding a bus from Paleto Bay's main parking terminal. The suspect was then seen boarding his black baati and fleeing eastbound out of Paleto where visual was lost. No POSITIVE ID was determined at this point due to distance but the suspect did not appear masked during this altercation.

Fast forward 10-15 minutes or so from the time of the shooting, suspect is seen again in both matching description in clothing and vehicle (Same LP and R/O of the bike as well) moving away from Paleto with a single passenger on the back. When attempting to conduct a 10-55 and general questioning of the suspect, individual took off, and JTAC was called for additional assets by risk assessment of potential and imminent firearms hostilities.

From this point, LSPD were involved and all information from this point is knowable by officers on scene at the time of the arrest. GSR and tests were conducted on the initial suspect, who plead guilty to the charges and in open admittance of the crime, in addition to waiving his right to an attorney during legal questioning.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
        Possessions are to be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Legal possessions that can be categorized may be grouped, eg. "Clothing" to describe all clothing items. Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible, the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
        • Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Pistol .50

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: None

Photograph of Possessions (MANDATORY)
    Exhibit #3: Police Officer L. Larson's Statement
    Leo Larson wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:47 pm Image

Official Witness Statement
    "HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"
    Case Information
    • Incident Date: [15/APR/2023]
    Witness Information
    • Name: [Leo Larson]
      Date of Birth: [19/APR/2023]
      Phone Number: [279-7249]
    Witness Statement
    • [I responded to a vehicle pursuit of a 2x occupied motorcycle. Driver was a Kamal Taghi and the passenger was Jake Weed. I do not have body camera footage to reflect on how long the pursuit was, nor am I able to comment on other officers involvement, due to that fact. Pursuit ended when the suspects drove to a dead end behind Scrapyard. The driver Kamal Taghi dismounted and fled on foot, while Jake Weed remained on the motorcycle. Kamal Taghi was apprehended and arrested moments later. Jake Weed surrendered immediately and was given demands to step off the bike. Jake Weed was arrested by another officer, while I searched the motorcycle. I found an illegal Pistol .50 in the motorcycle. I asked Jake Weed if he was the registered owner of the motorcycle and he replied with yes. I located a cruiser to confirm that Jake Weed was the registered owner of the motorcycle, which he was. I charged Jake Weed with possession of an illegal firearm. After charging Jake Weed with the firearm, my involvement was minimal. I had a Shinobi deployed for the pursuit, so once the 10-15 were loaded into cruisers, I cleared.]
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, [Leo Larson], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

[Leo Larson]
      [Police Officer III+1]
      [Los Santos Police Department]

Date: [22/APR/2023]
    Exhibit #4: Police Cadet V. Stone's Statement
    Verity Stone wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:59 pm Image

Case Information
    • Incident Date: [15/APR/2023]
    Witness Information
    • Name: [Verity Stone]
      Date of Birth: [01/05/1991]
      Phone Number: [4132945]
    Witness Statement
    • We joined a pursuit after SD asked us to join J-TAC. At the time of joining, the pursuit was taking place a distance away so we were at the back of the pursuit line and took us a while to catch up. They drove behind a building near the scapyard, and the exit points were blocked by police cars. The two officers on Shinobis had gotten off and chased after the driver who had abandoned the bike at the back of the building, which was 1 story up and didn't have any other exits. I recall when arriving at the scene that the abandoned bike had no passengers but I don't know whether that was because Jake had been told to exit the bike to be detained, whether he had voluntarily dismounted, or had attempted to run. He was compliant during detainment.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, [VERITY STONE], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

[Verity Stone]

Date: [24/APR/2023]
    Exhibit #5: Police Officer A. Tyrie's Statement
    Andy Tyrie wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:41 pm Image

Case Information
    • Incident Date: 15/APR/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Andy Tyrie
      Date of Birth: 02/SEP/1990
      Phone Number: 394-5986
    Witness Statement
    • On the 15th, we received a backup call from SD asking us to join JTAC for a pursuit as they were low on units. We chased the bike for some time during the pursuit, and we received more information about what happened, being that one of the two people got on the bike after shooting a guy in the Paleto parking lot. The chase eventually ended when they went into a dead end to the west of the scrapyard. I was late as I was in a cruiser, but the two bike units were calling out to overtake. When I arrived on the scene, I placed Mr. Weed into cuffs and took his possessions off him. At that time, SD requested a GSR test on the other individual who ran on foot. I did the GSR test as there were no detectives, and I am part of the Detective Support Unit and certified through that to conduct them. While I was doing that GSR test, Officer Larson told me over the radio that my 10-15 said it was his bike and there was a gun in it, so he placed that charge. The charges of Evading and Face Concealment B were placed by myself as he was wearing a mask in the commission of a crime and because he got on the bike and willfully partook in the evasion.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Andy Tyrie, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Andy Tyrie
      Police Officer II Andy Tyrie

Date: 22/APR/2023

A Notary Public
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected]
Attorney General
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL

#23-CM-0063

A Motion for Voluntary Dismissal was filed in the above case on the 19th of June, 2023.

The State of San Andreas, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Voluntary Dismissal, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: Inability to Prove Guilt
      • Detailed Explanation: Previous precedence as well as the witness statements and arrest reports of the officers that day paint the picture of a passenger, who got on the back of the bike possibly not knowing what was going to occur that day. That being said, the Prosecution feels, that with the lack of safe exit from a moving vehicle and compliance upon arrest the passenger in this case, the defendant should not be held accountable for the actions of the driver. It is clear in the arrest report of the driver, that the defendant was picked up after the initial pursuit. Thus, leaving the possibility for them to be an unwilling participant in the act. As the Prosecution does not want to waste the courts time with unnecessary charges, we move to have the charges removed from the record of the defendant and the amount in recompense paid.

A Notary Public
    (909) 321-2132 — [email protected]
    Shaun Harper
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

• Honorable Judge Robert Winejudge,

We the Defense have no objections on the prosecutions motion to dismiss this case.

Respectfully,

Director of Training & Hiring
      Deputy Chief Public Defender
      (909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
    Robert Winejudge
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0063

A decision was reached in the above case on the 23rd day of June, 2023.

With the Prosecution having submitted a Motion for Voluntary Dismissal and the defense having no objections, the court will be granting the motion to dismiss this case. The Court will be removing the charge from the Defendant's record, and Jake Weed will be compensated for time served and fines paid in the amount of $14,400. The Defendant is hereby instructed to report to Rockford Hills City Hall to receive compensation and have their record updated.

This case is hereby dismissed.

Superior Court Judge

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”