• Date: 03/09/1994
      Place: Vice City
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Strawberry Ave
      Phone Number: 5379584
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • NO
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:

Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I want to help make a difference in the community that we live in, while also ensuring we protect our citizens who are innocent. The legal system is the backbone of any city, and to be a part of that system would really allow me to contribute to the betterment of our society. Helping citizens, representing them, understanding and implementing laws, are just few of the various factors I love about this job! Los Santos has given us so much, its only fair we can to repay the city.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • After having been born in Vice city, I grew up there with no real ambitions in life. I married the love of my life, but unfortunately, she was killed in an accident 3 years ago. She told me she always wanted to move to Los Santos and build a life here, build a career here, and that's what I am doing. Here I am, trying to honor her memory, by building an honest career. And what better way than to study and join the Legal system.
      Now, in my first week here, some cop wrongfully charged me of vandalism. The cop who came to arrest me immediately found the entire report to be suspicious, so he called his senior officer and then they cleared me of all charges because there was no truth in their claim. I was lucky I had a good officer helping me out, the next citizen might not be that lucky. He might have the truth on his side, but he would need someone to fight that fight for him. That's why, I want to join your team. To make a difference.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Passionate - I think that would be the best word to describe me, because I put my heart and soul into anything and everything I do. I have been passionate about a lot of things in life, but 'making a difference' is probably what I am most passionate about right now.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I have been closely monitoring about what I needed to do prior to applying for this position, and often checked the government website for information. Having found the information, I applied at the first chance I got.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • NO
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • NO
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • SeeWii#7757
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT +5:30
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • NO
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • YES
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I have a Bachelors of Law Degree here in my country, so its fair to say I have a working understanding of the law and could potentially learn faster too.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Carlos Vamos

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Carlos Vamos,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Oscar Sparrowhill
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Carlos Vamos,

Upon conducting your background check, I've noticed you having racked up a serious amount of speeding tickets in the past few weeks. I will be putting your application on hold for a minimum of seven (7) days and to wait whether we've seen any improvement in this regard.

Further, your application has been put on PENDING EDIT for the following reasons:
    • 2.1 - You are 28 years of age but according to your response not have any employment experience. Do you have additional working experience that would make you a valuable asset for the San Andreas Judicial Branch?
    • Long response section - lack of effort throughout. Please amend and elaborate.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Vamos,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • OTHER - Not amended your application in the alotted time.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Attorney General

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”