• Date: 05/09/1986
      Place: Ireland
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 2957665
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I have been convicted on two occasions:
      1st - Possession of an illegal firearm and armed robbery
      2nd - Possession of a controlled substance III (Marijuana) and Grand Theft Auto
      In both cases there was nobody harmed and I complied with the officers throughout the arrests.
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment: N/A
      Title: Freelance Worker
      Reason for Leaving: N/A

Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I wish to join the Judicial branch as a student of law after my dealings with local PD and realising how inept they truly were. After my second arrest it became painfully obvious the the supposed protectors of the law had no understanding of the law or my rights. On my second arrest I was belittled and mocked by two officers who were clearly not aware of my rights or the oath they had taken to apply impartiality when upholding the law and the feeling that I wasn't the first nor would I be the last person they would do this to prompted my decision to turn over a new leaf and tip the scales of justice so that all within the courts are treated equally and not the prejudice that they have to face outside of the courts. My reason for seeking employment are as simple as providing all with fairness giving all the opportunity to be seen as a human within the court of law and offer a chance for those that seek justice to receive it and for those facing the full extent of law have the opportunity to lead a better life. This should be the minimum all citizens are given.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • Having moved here to make a new life for myself I was constantly moving between many freelance vacancies in the hope to one day make enough money to find a place of my own to stay and call home. However what I soon found was freelance work was saturated with workers with the same dream as mine and quite often underpaid, due to this I spent long months living in hostels or sleeping in trucks just to keep some sort of roof over my head and began making friends with people in my predicament that operated on the wrong side of the law. At first I was reluctant to get involved but eventually decided that if I could make some fast money and nobody was getting hurt then what was the harm. At first I operated without a firearm and only got one for my own protection and before long had a run in with police and on both occasions finding myself dealing with the most arrogant and vile people I'd ever dealt with which sparked my passion to provide justice and ensure all citizens were treated as equals. I believe I would be better suited to the position than others due to my life experiences and how instead of falling deeper into a pit of despair I wish to clamber out and reach down to help others that have found themselves in a similar situation.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Relentless - This is the perfect word to describe me as when I have something I wish to achieve I will stop at nothing to achieve it. If I was to receive employment for this post I can promise that I will put my all into the work to ensure all clients are represented to the best of my ability and I will do everything within my power to get the best outcome that they are entitled to and do so with integrity, impartiality and empathy and without prejudice.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I received the job listing via weazel news text forum
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT/BST
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • Unlike the officers of Los Santos I know where to find the penal code and how to read it.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Richard Tucker

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Richard Tucker,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Richard Tucker

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Tucker,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s).

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • OTHER - You have been charged with felonies in the past 48 hours.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”