• Date: 27th April, 1965
      Place: Westminster London, England.
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: 630 Eclipse Towers
      Phone Number: 5088910
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • None
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: HM Armed Forces
      Length of Employment: 10 Years
      Title: Corporal
      Reason for Leaving: Medical Discharge

Company Name: Metropolitan Police Department
      Length of Employment: 20 Years
      Title: Police Sergeant.
      Reason for Leaving: Retired from the force and emigrated.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • Throughout my life I have seen and witnessed a lot of injustices around the world. The one common thing is Governments and Government agencies committing these injustices and tricking their victims into believing that this is the way things are, or that this is just the status Quo. As part of the Judicial Branch I would hope to become a defence attorney and be able to help people whom are tricked, cheated or lied to, to achieve true justice, without manipulation or corruption. I believe that all people are capable of doing both good and bad things, and have seen far too often just how capable these people can be, too often people are treated unfairly and nothing is done to stop it, I would hope that as an attorney I would be able to play a role in the levelling of the playing field and being the change I want to see in the world by ensuring that people only receive real justice. The Judicial branch no doubt need dedicated and hard working individuals like myself in order to provide an efficient and coherent service to the people of San Andreas and allow them to fight injustices wherever they may come from and ensure that they are only found guilty of crimes that they actually committed and more importantly, that it can be proved that they committed.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • During my time with HM Armed Forces I served in a multitude of areas, I have seen what atrocities can be committed by government agencies that are not held to a good standard by good people. I have witnessed all too often peoples rights and liberties be violated by tyrannical individuals in the name of ‘Justice’. As someone that has seen the worst of what can happen when Justice is forgotten and certain groups of people serve the role of Judge, Jury and Executioner. I do not wish for any person in the modern society to have to endure this violated and twisted version of Justice, I have learned throughout my life the importance of training, communication, following orders and knowing when to stand up for people whom cannot stand for themselves. I also have a good ability to talk with passion, write with passion and often am able to truly convey the sense of emotion and humanity in a situation to invoke empathy from others.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Persistent. I would describe myself as persistent to a fault at times, I have in the past been referred to as stubborn also as when I see something or someone doing something wrong I just cannot rest until that person is put to justice. I truly believe and agree that I am stubborn, but I do not see this as a bad thing, having the knowledge and confidence to stand up for what is right and ensure that you are heard is not a bad trait to have, in my opinion. In fact I believe it is my greatest strength, I am stubborn and that makes me a fierce opponent in any court case, because I will stick to what I know, stick to what is right and the facts to ensure that anyone I represent gets a fair chance, at true Justice.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • A friend recommended me.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • LSPD and Mandem
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes, I have received a metagaming punishment when I first joined the server for being in a call with someone on discord while playing. I also got a nonrp Spoken to about flying a tactical helicopter at too low of an altitude in the city.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • PapiTheSaint #0632
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • I have done a few jobs as a voice actor and done lots of speeches about varying things, podcasts, streams etc So I am used to speaking in front of a lot of people.
Last edited by Damon Moore on Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Damon Moore

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Damon Moore,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Damon Moore,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Damon Moore,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Failed to attend interview - 30 days.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From
Director of Training & Hiring
Deputy Chief Public Defender
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”