[EXPIRED] Yuki Nakamura - Ridealong Request.

Yuki Nakamura
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

LSEMS Awards

[EXPIRED] Yuki Nakamura - Ridealong Request.

Post by Yuki Nakamura »

REQUESTEE DETAILS
Full Name Yuki Nakamura
Date of Birth: 13/05/1997
Phone Number: 5962-948
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: NO
REQUEST DETAILS
Availability
Free a lot in the evening times ((4pm UTC - 11pm UTC))

Why do you wish to go on a ride-along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?
Being a part of DOC, I wish to get more experience in what it's like for other departments and learn some essential skills that would be beneficial for me. Also, previously working in MD, I do miss it; possibly might rejoin in the future. So I would love to get a taste for it again.
RELEASE & WAIVER
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participate in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risks, such as physical, or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, whether known or unknown to me.
I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, losses, or damage to my person which includes liabilities and costs as a result of my participation in their program.
I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride-Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Regulations and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.
Signature: Yuki Nakamura
Date Signed: 06/04/2023
Solomon Cobb
ECRP Forum Name: Ash

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

LSEMS Awards

Re: Yuki Nakamura - Ridealong Request.

Post by Solomon Cobb »

Accepted
Dear Yuki Nakamura,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been ACCEPTED. Please keep this ride-along request readily available throughout any of your ride-along sessions. We hope that you will get to see first-hand how our Department and its Employees operate Day-to-Day.

This ride-along request is valid for 7 days from the moment the request is accepted. After the 7 days have passed your ride-along request will expire and a member of the LSEMS will archive the request. If you are still interested in our ride-along program after your request has expired, you must submit a new one.

What should I do now?
  • You are expected to follow common courtesy and show respect to the medic in charge of your ride-along session, so, we request you to dress properly and keep an eye on your personal hygiene.
  • If you are in possession of any weapons, make sure not to bring them to a ride-along session. The medic in charge will be frisking you before starting a ride-along session and if you are found to have weapons of any sort on your person (including knives), you will be asked to secure them in a personal vehicle or off of the property before being granted access to the ride-along.
  • When you are ready for a ride-along session, visit the Pillbox Medical Center and ask if any EMT-I or above is available to conduct a ride-along session. There is no limit to the number of sessions you may do, so long as your request is active.
  • If no employees are available to conduct a ride-along session, try again another time or schedule a ride-along session beforehand. Your sessions may be conducted by a different medic each time.

Sincerely,
Junior Paramedic
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
River Paige
EMT-P
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

Re: [ACCEPTED] Yuki Nakamura - Ridealong Request.

Post by River Paige »

Expired
Dear Yuki Nakamura,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has EXPIRED and is no longer valid. Thank you for showing interest in our ride-along program. If you wish to take any further ride-alongs, you must submit another ride-along request.
Sincerely,
River Paige
Junior Paramedic | Assistant Head of Field Training
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”