Defendant Phone: 573-1745
Defendant Address: Wild Oats Dr 8
(( Defendant Discord: OG#2760))
Requested Attorney: Cyrus Raven,Marty Millionare
Charging Department: San Andreas Sheriff Department
Date & Time of Incident(s): 02/14/2023 ##:##
Charge(s):
  • Criminal Threats and Battery
Narrative:I was incorrectly Charged with these crimes and was not even asked if I pleaded Guilty and or not Guilty by the arresting officer

I, Angelo Savino, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Angelo Savino
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Angelo Savino

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Angelo Savino

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 16 February, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

I, Senior Defense Attorney Shaun Harper, will be representing the defendant Angelo Savino in this case.

Respectfully,

Senior Defense Attorney
    (909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Paul Sawyer
ECRP Forum Name: Paul Sawyer

Post by Paul Sawyer »

Docket Notice

I, Junior Defense Attorney Paul Sawyer, will be co-counselling with Senior Defense Attorney Shaun Harper and representing the defendant Angelo Savino in this case.

Respectfully,

Paul Sawyer
    Junior Defense Attorney
    575-6715 — [email protected]
[/divbox]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0042, State of San Andreas v. Angelo Savino

Post by Judith Mason »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#23-CM-0042

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 31st of March, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Angelo Savino is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0042.

Both the State and Defendant have adequate representation in the case, however, the primary prosecutor is currently on an approved Leave of Absence. As such, the court will delay the Order for Discovery until counsel for the prosecution has returned for duty.

Associate Justice
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

• Honorable Mason,

Further to my Leave of Absence, the prosecution notes there is a very advanced plea deal negotiation that is hopefully finalized shortly. As such, we do not think an order for discovery will be needed shortly. If the defense could second this, that would be much appreciated.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
    Director of Public Notary
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

• Honorable Mason,

The Defense agrees with the statements made by the prosecution.

Respectfully,

Director of Training & Hiring
    Senior Defense Attorney
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

Thank you for updating the court in regards to a potential plea agreement. Should no agreement be offered to the court by the time primary counsel for the prosecution returns from his Leave of Absence, I will be moving forward with the Order for Discovery.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

As no plea agreement has been forwarded to me at this point in time, I will momentarily be issuing the Order for Discovery.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0042

A court order was entered in the above case on the 11th day of April, 2023.

The case of #23-CM-0042, State of San Andreas v. Angelo Savino is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Associate Justice
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Mason],

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #23-CM-0042
    Requesting Party: N/A
    Party Members: Roderick Marchisio
    Exhibit #1:
    Type of Discovery: Arrest Report
    • Physical evidence
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The arrest report describes the events that led to Mr. Savino being arrested
    • Arrest Report
      ARREST REPORT
      MUGSHOT
      SUSPECT 1 DETAILS
      • Full Name: Angelo Savino
        Telephone Number: 573-1745
        Licenses Revoked: Yes
        • Weapon
        Charges:
        • GM13 - Criminal Threats
        • GM02 - Battery
        How did the suspect plea to the above charges?
        Suspect pleaded not guilty to all charges.
        Additional Details (Suspect's vehicle, etc.) :
      MUGSHOT
      SUSPECT 2 DETAILS
      • Full Name: Hunter Frahill
        Telephone Number: 235-7124
        Licenses Revoked: No
        Charges:
        • GM10 - Failure to Comply / Identify
        How did the suspect plea to the above charges?
        Suspect pleaded not guilty to all charges.
        Additional Details (Suspect's vehicle, etc.) :
      VEHICLES INVOLVED
      • Vehicle A:
      DEPUTY DETAILS
      • Full Name: Carolin Rose
        Badge Number: 24140
        Callsign: 12-R-15
      INCIDENT DETAILS
      • Date of Arrest: 2023-02-14
        Deputies Involved: N / A

Provide details of the incident leading up to the arrest
        • I was conducting my Standard GOB Patrol around Bayview when I approached a man sitting in the middle of the road having a mental episode, I requested MD assistance and waited for them to arrive.

While waiting there was an On-Duty mechanic and then an individual working as a trucker both arrived on scene, The mechanic was the mans friend and was helping so I allowed him to stay on scene but requested that the individual driving the truck left the scene.

I told him multiple times to leave the scene and he continued to refuse to leave the scene so I informed him I was going to arrest him for Failure to Comply. While conducting the arrest Angelo would continue to harass the man and he would threaten to beat the man up.

The man I was arresting then said he wanted to press charge so I informed Angelo he would be arrested as well, when Angelo heard this he decided to punch Hunter to "make it worth it".

From here I would cuff both of them and transport them both to Paleto where they served their sentences.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Exhibit A: Legal Belongings - Angelo Savino
        Exhibit B: Legal Belongings - Hunter Frahill
        Photo of the evidence in the locker (if applicable)
      ARRESTING DEPUTY SIGNATURE

Exhibit #2:
    Type of Discovery: Witness statement
    • Witness statement
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery In her witness statement, Deputy Rose explains that Mr. Savino made threats against a third party and proceeded to punch him in the face, resulting in her charging and arresting him.
    • Witness Statement from Deputy Carolin Rose

Official Witness Statement
      Case Information
      • Case Number: [N / A]
        Incident Date: [14/FEB/2023]
      Witness Information
      • Name: [Carolin Rose]
        Date of Birth: [21/JUL/1997]
        Phone Number: [251-6826]
      Witness Statement
      • [I was conducting a standard patrol when I passed by Bayview, upon passing I witnessed an individual known as William sitting in the middle of Great Ocean Highway with his head buried into his lap/hands with Mr. Angelo Savino around him attempting to comfort or resolve the situation. I would go and attempt to block off the highway which resulted in William moving to the other side, I blocked that side off and he stayed on the ground so I called MD and approached him to see what was going on.

While I was talking to Angeli Savino was just in the area attempting to comfort the man who he claimed was a friend so I allowed him to stay. While trying to speak to William and wait for MD to arrive on Scene Hunter Frahill came up while he was working the Trucker Job and parked his truck in the middle of the highway and came over to the scene, I informed him to move his truck and leave the scene and he did, he went and parked it in the Bayview parking lot and then came back over to the scene.

At this point MD had arrived on scene so I shifted my focus into getting Hunter Frahill to leave the scene and go back to his truck as he was causing a disturbance that I felt was not helping the man having a mental episode. Hunter Frahill would become resistant at this point claiming my orders were unlawful and he would not leave the scene. At this point Angelo Savino stepped over with hostility and started becoming belligerent with Hunter Frahill, I told Angelo multiple times to step away and let me handle it, but he would refuse my orders and continue to stay there. Hunter Frahill would become more resistant and continue to claim that my orders were unlawful and that I could just arrest him.

At this point, Angelo Savino had said that he was going to "Beat your ass" to Hunter Frahill, this upset Hunter and made Hunter decide he was going to press charges against Angelo. I informed Angelo of the decision and he went and clocked off mechanic duty at Bayview and returned to the scene where I was still attempting to get Hunter Frahill into cuffs. Angelo then goes "If I'm going to get arrested might as well make it worth it" and punches Hunter right in the face.

From here I would get both of the individuals into cuffs and searched them both where I found no illegal items. While attempting to get them into the cruiser to take to Paleto station they would both exchange multiple threats to each other and clearly show hostile intent towards each other, Hunter did not show any hostile intent towards Angelo until Angelo decided to punch him. From here I got them both into my cruiser and down to Paleto where they served their time.]
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, [Carolin Rose], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

[Carolin Rose]
        [Deputy Sheriff II]
        [Los Santos County Sheriffs Department]

Date: [15/FEB/2023]
    Exhibit #3:
    Type of Discovery: Bodycam footage
    • Bodycam footage
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The bodycam footage shows Mr. Savino threatening and punching an individual.
    • ((
      Proof of Bodycam RP
      ))
      Bodycam Footage

**In the footage you would see Carolin drive up to a scene where a man is sitting on the ground in the middle of the highway with his hands in his head being comforted by an On-Duty mechanic Angelo Savino. Carolin would step in and attempt to talk to the man while awaiting for MD, while speaking to him Hunter Frahill would come up in his truck park it in the middle of the highway and then come up to the scene. You would then see Carolin tell him to move his truck and Hunter would immediately and then come back to the scene. You would then see Carolin tell Hunter to leave the scene multiple times with Hunter ignoring her orders even after she states it's a lawful order. From there Hunter would be resistant and Angelo would come over and threaten to "Beat his ass" even after being told multiple times to let her handle it. Hunter would then state he wants to press charges and Angelo would run and clock off then come back to the scene. From here Angelo would say "If I'm getting arrested better make it worth it" and punched Hunter right on the cheek. Hunter would become increasingly upset and say he wanted to press charges on Angelo for the hit and the threats. You would then see Carolin put both individuals in handcuffs and search and pat them down. You would also witness Angelo continuing to harass, insult and threaten Hunter with Hunter providing almost no words in retaliation to Angelo. They would then be loaded up into the 12-R-15 cruiser and taken to Paleto Station.**
      What was the nature of the "punch" "Angelo Savino" gave to "Hunter Frahill" was it violent or leave any lasting damage?
      The nature of the punch was not that serious, Angelo gave Hunter 1 "good" punch straight into Hunters cheek but from what I could tell it left no serious marks or damage onto Hunters body.

Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

• To the Defense,

As the plea deal offer has not been accepted by the Defendant due to the Defendant not responding to any mails from their attorney, could the Defense confirm whether the Defendant is willing to continue this appeal?

Respectfully,

Attorney General
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

MOTION FOR INVOLUNTARY DISMISSAL

#23-CM-0042

A Motion for Involuntary Dismissal was filed in the above case on the 19 of April, 2023.

The Defense, filed this Motion for Involuntary Dismissal, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: Contact
    • Detailed Explanation: The Defense is unable to get in contact with the Defendant and is hereby requesting the dismissal of the case.

Director of Training & Hiring
Deputy Chief Public Defender
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Would the prosecution be satisfied with dismissal at this time?

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

• Honorable Mason,

Yes, we are.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0042

A decision was reached in the above case on the 19th day of April, 2023.

As the defendant has failed to make meaningful contact with their attorneys, the court is dismissing this case without prejudice. As such, the charges shall remain on the defendant's record and they shall be subject to pay court fees in the amount of $10,000 for time, effort, and resources expended up to this point on the case in accordance with established Judicial Branch policy.

Associate Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”