• Date: 21/4/2000
      Place: Las Vegas, Nevada
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: n/a
      Phone Number: 5371581
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: LSC
      Length of Employment: around a month and a half
      Title: Mechanic, in which I specialized in communication, problem solving, and teamwork to complete my assignments.
      Reason for Leaving: Needed a change of environment.

Company Name: Bayview
      Length of Employment: 1 Month
      Title: Mechanic, I specialized in Repairing and towing bikes and vehicles that were damaged and driven off the road.
      Reason for Leaving: Personal Life, (Irl stuff.) I have recently been working under my own Private investigation firm.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • Personally, I would like to help the City of Los Santos grow and build while I understand the hard work that goes into making our cities legality active. I feel I can contribute to the city and state laws while also helping the people of this fine city with their legal needs. I would also like to work in a serious work environment where my thoughts and others can and will be heard, I have always wanted to work in legality, and to which I know I can fit in perfectly while I provide my own set of skills and attributes in with a team of others and/or by myself. I am ready for any challenges that are thrown my way since I am very confident in my abilities. In conclusion I want to work for the city I love and cherish so that I can help out the amazing people I have met in this city, While also getting to understand the time and effort that is put into the judicial system, Law Enforcement, and Government to help keep our city safe and our citizens happy with the work that I can help provide to them and their families.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • My Name is Marcy Madison, I was born in Las Vegas, Nevada which is known for hard working and honest people. I am very work oriented, And people like to say that I am smart, Brave, Charismatic, A great listener, And a joy to be around. For the reason I should be selected for this position is that I can give my 100% to this while always being there to learn and understand between the lines, I want to grow myself with this opportunity and be given assignments that I know will accomplish with all my hard work and dedication with no mistakes. I believe that allowing me to become a student will help me to be granted a better explanation of the hard work and dedication the cities judicial system brings while also having the chance in the near future to possibly be a part of the amazing work they have done in recent years.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Ambitious. I would use the word Ambitious to describe me because I know that I will succeed in any task giving to me and wont rest until I complete it and go above and beyond the call of duty that is given to me. I understand that not all obstacles can be conquered, but I'm very confident that I can do the absolute best I can with the position that could be given to me, I understand that confidence is key, And I believe I match up with the amount needed for this opportunity.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Around town
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • None
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • no
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • veggy #8602
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: PST
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • none
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I am active at night, so I can help players that play in the "downtime" of the server.
Last edited by Marcy Madison on Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Marcy Madison

Post by Antonio McFornell »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Ms. Madison,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

• From
    Attorney at Law
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

PENDING EDIT
Ms. Madison,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application. We are reaching out to inform you that your application is PENDING EDIT, see the list below of the changes that need to be made.

The changes are as followed;
  • More detail in the duties performed in your previous employment would be of big use. Also, info in relation to what you have done since leaving your last recorded employment.
  • Capitalization and punctuation should be corrected in Section 3 overall.
  • Answer 3.3 does not meet the minimum word requirement.
Please make these changes within 48 hours. Respond below when the appropriate changes have been made.

If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Best regards,
Attorney at Law
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Marcy Madison
ECRP Forum Name: Marcy Madison

Post by Marcy Madison »

I believe the revisions is now correct.
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Ms. Madison,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s).

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • We've received evidence which show you've displayed racist behavior, which goes against the values of our organization and is not acceptable in any capacity.
  • You have behaved badly towards law enforcement officers, which indicates a lack of respect for authority and professionalism, which are essential qualities in any legal profession.
As a result of the above reasons, we cannot consider you for a position. We strongly advise you to reflect on your behavior and consider making positive changes.

If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From
Director of Training & Hiring
Deputy Chief Public Defender

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”