• Date: 03/09/2000
      Place: Kent, United Kingdom
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 5043147
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No, I have not.
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Los Santos Road Side Assistance
      Length of Employment: 10/03/2023 - Current
      Title: Incident Site Supervisor
      Reason for Leaving: I wish to pursue a career in law.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • Whilst I was a student in the United Kingdom I studied Law and Economics at the University of Kent and throughout my time in my Sixth-Form College. I have always wanted a career in law for as long as I can remember and moved to Los Santos to peruse that career goal. Whilst at University we were given a list of some of the best law firms in the world and the one that was ones at the top of that list was the San Andreas Judicial Branch. Before I decided to fly out to Los Santos and upturn my whole life in order to have a chance at one specific branch, I researched into other judicial branches and compared them with their pros and cons. I made an extensive list (which included The Judicial Branch of San Andreas) that compared all the law firms I could find and most of them had their cons out weigh their pros. However, the only con that I could see for the San Andreas Judicial Branch was that it was in America. It was the best choice with 1 con and that felt fine with me. So I packed up everything and came to Los Santos.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I am a 22 year old man from the United Kingdom. I have been in Los Santos for just over a year and I have since become an American Citizen. I moved to Los Santos to Pursue my career in law and have since only worked as a Road Side Assistance employee. In my early life, I excelled in school and gained my General Certificate of Secondary Education in all of my subjects with very high grades. After Secondary School, I continued my studies at The University of Kent and gained my Masters Degree in Law. After gaining my degree, my parents wanted me to become a barrister in the United Kingdom even after I showed them my comparison of the best law firms I could find. However, my law career came to a halt for a while as I chose to work as a teaching assistant for about a year. I also took up computing as along side teaching and learnt how to code and use different types of software which I taught students as well as teaching them aspects of law and responsibilities in modern day society. After I decided to end my teaching job, I decided that I wanted to restart my career in law. So within the week of quitting the teaching assistant job, I took all the money I had in my savings and travelled to America or more importantly, Los Santos. I gained my American citizenship and my ability to work in America so I could become a Lawyer.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • I think 1 word that describes me the best would be "Perseverant". This word describes me the best because during my time at University I was challenged with many tricky challenges which others couldn't do, however, I was able to quickly evaluate and think of solutions to problems that other people would take a very long time to come up with. I am very skilled at being able to make good and quick decisions under pressure. This is a great skill to have as it means I am very calm and well kept under pressure.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I was in University and was given a list of the best law firms in the world. After a few years, I came to Los Santos to become a lawyer. I then followed the government website to here.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • I am not part of any factions.
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • I haven't received any admin punishment for anything on either of my characters.
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • StealthoWillow#3327
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: UTC/GMT
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [ ] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • Whilst in the United Kingdom, I trained as a child carer for 1 year and worked as a secondary school teaching assistant for 1 year. During my time as a teaching assistant I learnt many transferrable skills including: Computer skills (such as coding, programming, office applications, etc); first aiding (which I learnt during my training); child care (so I am able to look after children and adults) and situation control (such as deescalating aggressive situations and calming people down).
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] James Frewin

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear James Frewin,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

PENDING EDIT
Mr. James Frewin,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After carefully reviewing your application, we would like you to make some changes and/or additions to your application, therefore your application is currently PENDING EDIT for the following reason(s):

Please carefully review the following items on your employment application;
  • 1.3 - Do you have a mailing address in San Andreas where you could receive formal communication?
  • 2.1 - Please elaborate on any other working experiences you may have had.
  • (( Your administrative panel screenshot is not working. Please correct this. ))
At this time we will allow you forty-eight hours to amend your responses. If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Frewin,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s).

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Your application (or at least some parts of it) has been written by an AI text generator. This is not the type of behavior and ethical standard we expect from anyone showing interest in being employed with the Judicial Branch.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Respectfully,

Director of Training & Hiring
Senior Defense Attorney
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”