• Date: 1981/10/02
      Place: Kimble Hill Drive, Los Santos
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 5763666
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I've never gotten a criminal charge, but I've gotten a few speeding citations. My father had been in hospital so I was stressed and drove a bit too fast.
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Martin Cobain Freelancing
      Length of Employment:
      Title: Fishing, Trucker, Miner
      Reason for Leaving: I wanted to make a change in the city. I did not feel I was able to do that as freelancing on lonely jobs

Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the paralegal position currently available at San Andreas Judicial Branch. As someone with a deep passion for the law and a strong desire to contribute to the legal profession, I believe that this position would be an ideal fit for me.

My interest in law began at an early age when I was first introduced to the legal system through various media and literature. As I grew older, I began to see the immense impact that the law has on society, and the potential it has to effect change and improve people's lives.

Although I have not had the opportunity to work in a legal setting before, I have always sought out ways to deepen my knowledge and understanding of legal concepts and procedures. I have completed a degree in Political Science, and have read extensively about legal theory and practice in my spare time.

I am particularly interested in working as a paralegal because I believe that this position would allow me to contribute to the legal profession in a meaningful way, while also providing me with valuable experience and skills. I am eager to learn about the day-to-day workings of a law firm, and to gain hands-on experience in legal research, drafting legal documents, and assisting with trial preparation.

Moreover, I am drawn to the idea of working in a law firm that specializes in providing legal services to underrepresented populations. I am committed to using my skills and knowledge to help those who are most in need of legal assistance, and I believe that your firm's mission aligns closely with my own values and goals.

In summary, I am deeply committed to the legal profession and am eager to contribute my skills and knowledge as a paralegal at your law firm. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Sincerely,
      Martin Cobain
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Martin Cobain is a highly motivated and talented professional with a passion for the legal profession. With a deep understanding of the law and a keen attention to detail, Martin is an exceptional candidate for any paralegal job.

Martin's academic achievements speak to his intellectual abilities and dedication to the legal field. He has a strong foundation in legal theory and practice, having graduated with honors from Cobains Business School. His academic achievements have been coupled with practical experience in a range of legal settings, from small firms to large corporations. This practical experience has allowed him to develop a deep understanding of the needs of clients and attorneys alike and has honed his ability to work collaboratively with others.

In addition to his legal knowledge and practical experience, Martin possesses a range of positive attributes that make him an ideal candidate for any paralegal job. He is a natural leader, with the ability to motivate and inspire others to do their best work. He has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, which allow him to effectively convey complex legal concepts to clients, colleagues, and superiors. Martin is also highly organized and detail-oriented, ensuring that all tasks are completed efficiently and accurately.

In short, Martin Cobain is a talented and motivated professional who would be an asset to any legal team. His combination of legal knowledge, practical experience, and positive attributes make him an ideal candidate for any paralegal job.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Motivated.

Martin Cobain is a highly motivated person, whatever it comes to. When he puts his mind to it, it will become reality. If it means Cobain needs to learn something he has a hard time focusing on anything else until he learns it. He believes this will translate into being a paralegal because if there is something he does not understand or something that does not add up he will do everything in his will to understand and get to the bottom of it.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Martin has been interested in working with the law since a young age. He asked around town how he could make the biggest change and impact in the city and was happy when most people came up with the same answer. San Andreas Judicial Branch
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Rex Trucker, Mandem (Non-official gang, aiming to be official)
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No punishment
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • TNJP#6282
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: UTC+2
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • In the Swedish gymnasium (highschool ish) we choose more specific branches of study and I studied Law and economics
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Martin Cobain

Post by Judith Mason »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Cobain,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s).

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Your application has been written by an AI text generator. This is not the type of behavior and ethical standard we expect from anyone showing interest in being employed with the Judicial Branch.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Associate Justice
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”