Re: #23-CM-0029, State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba

Post by Sai Modi »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Defendant

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 22nd of March, 2023.

I, Sai Modi, a Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel as per the designation of the Attorney General and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 364-9436 — [email protected]
► Show Spoiler
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #23-CM-0029, State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba

Post by Colt Daniels »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba
#23-CM-0029

A decision was reached in the above case on the 23rd day of March, 2023.

In the case of State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba there was a multiple pieces of evidence the court used to deliberate on this verdict, along with very compelling arguments from both parties. Ultimately the evidence amounted to three separate pieces of evidence written by two Sheriff's Department Employees, one, Deputy Ike Vanburen and Captain Victoria McJohnson.

In these statements and arrest report the stories these two respected members of the Sheriff's Department recounted told the same story. Once the vehicle was stopped, five suspects fled the vehicle at the City Scrapyard. Deputy Vanburen pursued the driver of the vehicle, detained him after a few moments, and identified the suspect. This individual turned out to be the defendant, Scoobie Bathsheba.

The defendant however, in his case narrative, told a different story. The defendant told the court in the filing of the case that he was in the backseat and pleaded with the driver to stop the vehicle. The evidence in this case proves that the defendant was not truthful the the filing even with a signed affirmation at the bottom.

It is with the above considerations that I issue the following verdict:
  • On the count of VF01 - Evading an Officer, I find the defendant, Scoobie Bathsheba, guilty.
  • On the count of GF24 - Perjury, I find the defendant, Scoobie Bathsheba, guilty.

Chief Justice
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”