• Date: 24/08/1996
      Place:UK, Leeds
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: None ATGM
      Phone Number: 5626279
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Los Santos Government
      Length of Employment: 3 Months
      Title: Government Official
      Reason for Leaving: Medical Issues and family problems back in the UK
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I'm searching for job with the San Andreas Judicial Branch since I believe I'm qualified. My studies have taught me a lot, and I have a Master's Degree in LAW207B with honors. regardless of how difficult it is. As a paralegal, I use my hard work, expertise, and talents to delight any consumer and leave a great image in terms of outcomes, as well as to aid the attorneys with the matter at hand. As previously said, I picked the paralegal job as my major path since it would assist me in achieving my aim of arming myself with tools and talents that will allow me to assess the city and make cases smoother for the attorneys. In addition, I want to make a difference in people's lives. If they are in a position where they cannot escape maltreatment, or if they lack the necessary proof. I believe I can delve deep and locate enough evidence to assist our client's counsel in reducing or perhaps dropping charges, As previously said, I feel another reason I want to join the San Andreas Judicial Branch is my strong conviction that justice must prevail. I firmly believe in justice and desired to study the core substance of law. It took me seven and a half years to acquire my Masters Degree from Stanford University back in California.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Hector Price was born in the United Kingdom, Leeds, to a single mother who did her best to raise me. I've always had a passion for Laws, Crime, and Civil and even Court cases, I graduated from high school in 2013 with a GPA of 3.87 and the government decided to send me for a bachelors scholarship fully paid by the government, of course my top supporter was my mom, she helped me break into all these 7 years of struggling, sufficing, and even giving up, she never let me down as she always motivated me I ultimately received my Master's Degree in LAW207B in 2020. But at the time, I was alone my mother had died in 2019, and I didn't know where, who, or even when to celebrate, or even with whom to rejoice. I tried looking for work in the UK but found none, so I chose to go to Los Santos City, where there are numerous opportunities and a better life for myself and my future children.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • A Fighter, This is the only word my mother used to call me, I grew up in a poor family, in a broken house, with almost no food every week, I used to work and study in high school, I worked for several laundries, restaurants, and even coffee shops, while my mother worked as a baby sitter, our weekly gain was around 50 euros, which we split and paid off to our bills, electricity, and food, which is why I call myself a fighter.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • All around the city, everyone came up to me and told me you should apply since you love Law and stuff
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes, a DM punch back in the JAIL
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Sal#6434
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT+3:00
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • REPLACE TEXT
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Hector Price

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Hector Price,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Hector Price

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION DENIED
Hector Price,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). You will not be allowed to re-apply.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • OTHER - Background check from previous employer came back severely negative.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”