• Date: 26/06/1987
      Place: Texas
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 2851694
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • Nope.
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: GoPostal
      Length of Employment: 6 Months
      Title: Delivery Driver
      Reason for Leaving: Wasn't the career I wanted

Company Name: Dashound Bus Center
      Length of Employment: 11 Months
      Title: Bus Driver
      Reason for Leaving: Didn't find it my job.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I am seeking employment at the San Andreas Judicial Branch because of the fact I love helping people and if I can help prove someones innocence or prove their guilty for what they have done, I'm going to take the opportunity since it might never come around again. I would also like to be employed here because I think I would learn a lot from the people at San Andreas Judicial Branch. Becoming an attorney has always been a high goal and aspiration for me and I will keep trying and trying until I am able to do so. I also want this job to show the citizens of Los Santos that I am very hardworking and don't take the easy jobs but the jobs that need doing. I am willing to help as many people as I can if I get employed into the San Andreas Judicial Branch and share my previous knowledge with them as well as let them share there knowledge with me as I am willing to learn a lot about this job because I would love to be able to persue this career as it's a life long dream of mine. Therefore the main reason I am joining is so I can have a successful career path and help as many people as possible.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Gregory Sanders was born and raised in Texas, where he spent his childhood and teenage years. He was known for his kind heart and his desire to help others, which he carried with him throughout his life. After graduating from high school, Gregory enrolled in some local classes to help him understand people a lot more. He started to realise that this career path could open big doors for him. He was passionate about helping people who were struggling with mental health issues and other challenges, and he was determined to make a difference in their lives. Gregory began working at a local nonprofit organization, where he helped provide support and resources to people in need. He worked tirelessly to connect his clients with services such as counseling, housing, and employment assistance. Gregory realized that he could make an even bigger impact by pursuing a career in law. Gregory thought that the best way to do this was to put himself into a new place. He then knew he was going to try and become a lawyer in Los Santos.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • I would describe my self as resilient. It best describes me because I believe in myself a lot and if I put myself into doing something I keep trying until a get it right or am able to complete it. I also am ver confident as well which helps me be my resilient self. The reason I am at Los Santos today is because of my resilience when I had to keep trying to get enough money to move to Los Santos.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • On the Government Page.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Nope.
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes I have. On a different character I recieved two warnings, one I don't even understand and the other I have learnt from my mistakes. I would be happy to show you that I am quite capable of doing RP very well.
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Leeenux#0001 (my nitro is out soon so lmk if you need an updated tag)
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT+0
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • I was a lawyer on a fivem server.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Gregory Sanders

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Gregory Sanders,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Gregory Sanders

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Sanders,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • 2.1 - Limited working experience.
  • (( Received administrative logs in the past 30 days. ))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”