• Date: 25/12/1982
      Place: Florence, Colorado
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Weazel Plaza Apt. 13
      Phone Number: 339-5979
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: ADX Florence
      Length of Employment: 21/09/2006 - 02/06/2022
      Title: Assistant Warden
      Reason for Leaving: Wanted to try something new in San Andreas

Company Name: Russo Pizza
      Length of Employment: 06/08/2002 - 06/08/2005
      Title: Cashier
      Reason for Leaving: End of Contract
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • First off, I have way more experience then most applicants. I have had the honor and pleasure of being apart of ADX Florence for 16 and a half years. Being able to successfully rank up to an assistant warden position and maintain it for such a long period should prove I have what it takes to take on new tasks and do them to the best of my ability. I do understand that this is a whole different field then Correctional Work. I have always been interested in being apart of a Judicial Branch, while I was in schooling I competed in many debate championships and won many times. I have done extensive researching on the Judicial Branch and I do believe I have what it takes to be a Paralegal. I am very interested in the Judicial Branch and becoming a Paralegal is a great start into the world of law. Being able to learn, observe and help out in the field is what really motivates me to become a Paralegal. I am very organized and I will make sure to maintain a well kept environment, as well as making sure none of my clients information gets mixed up. My previous position, ability to lead myself and other people to work a functional prison system, and willingness to learn and change certain patterns to adjust with the new area of work and excel at it, is why you should hire me over other applicants.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Hello! I am Mary Johnsonn Burrows, I am 41 years of age and I was born and raised in Florence, Colorado. Growing up I enjoyed watching shows like Law and Order and Bounty Hunters. While watching those shows I wondered, how do criminals plead charges they believe are unjustified, and what happens when they are charged with crimes. This took me in the path of becoming a Correctional Officer in my hometowns prison "ADX Florence." At the age of 24 I applied to ADX Florence and was accepted at the rank Correctional Officer Trainee. I was able to go through the ranks, then became a Senior Correctional Officer. Becoming a Senior Correctional Officer allowed me to gain access to becoming apart of the CERT Division and HR. I was then promoted to Corporal then Commander. While on my climb to Commander I was appointed Head of CERT and HR Command. After a year and a half of hard work, time, effort and commitment I reached my goal and was finally Assistant Warden. I then applied and was accepted into the K9 Division where I was then trained and qualified in the use of K9. I was Assistant Warden for 15 years as I loved the position and the people very much. 15 years is a long time, as my standard duties became repetitive and boring. This is when I realized I needed a change and that change was moving to Los Santos. Now since I have been able to accomplish one part of my goals of a child now I want to complete the other part!
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • My biggest trait is also my determination. I always have goals that I am wanted to achieve (long term, short term, etc) and I always set out to complete them. Somethings may just be impossible to complete but that doesn't stop me from trying any and every way to accomplish it. I am also good at handling stressful situations by assessing the situation and handling my tasks by completing the most important and dire task first. I make sure to plan out how I am going to do the situations and make sure I don't impulsively make decisions and I think all decisions out thoroughly.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Research of my own.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details:
    • Forum Account Name: ethanisawfr
      Forum Account Link: REPLACE TEXT
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Weazel News
      Los Santos Customs
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • easy#6685
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: CST
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • No
Last edited by Mary Burrows on Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Mary Burrows

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Mary Burrows,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

PENDING EDIT
Ms. Burrows,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After carefully reviewing your application, we would like you to make some changes and/or additions to your application, therefore your application is currently PENDING EDIT for the following reason(s):

Please carefully review the following items on your employment application;
  • (( 4.5 - Please amend your answer to include an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.))
At this time we will allow you forty-eight hours to amend your responses. If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Mary Burrows
ECRP Forum Name: ethanisawfr

SAJB Awards

Post by Mary Burrows »

((Sorry about that I have fixed it, Thanks!))
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mary Burrows,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Ms. Burrows,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • ((One of the major parts of the Judicial Branch are hearings and trials where it is required to use VOIP. The quality of your mic is unfortunately not up to our standards.))
  • The answers pertaining to the questions about scenarios were not up to our standards.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Senior Defense Attorney

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”