Defendant Address: 19 Weazel Apt
(( Defendant Discord: BillyBot#2741 ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: LSSD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 11-25-2022 11 AM UTC
Charge(s):
  • Giving False Information to a Police Officer
Narrative:
I was working at Bayview just repairing just comes as they came and there was a group of people hanging out at Bayview, I knew most of the people but a couple of them had masks on and I didn't really pay to much attention to try and figure out who it was under the mask as it didn't bother me that much, they hung out at Bayview for awhile but eventually most of them left besides one person, Jay Valentine, at the time this happened I didn't really know it was him as he had a mask on and me and Jay don't talk much so I didn't really recognize that it was him, but a customer showed up and asked for some mods to be done to his car so I obviously said yes and sent him the invoice and everything before taking his car into the Garage Bay, as I was adding the mods to the car Jay asked me, "Is the car unlocked?", I replied, "I don't know why?", he then proceeded to get into the car once I was done working on it and I know this isn't his car so I run over and stand between the driver side door and the car so he can't close the door, I tell him to get out as that isn't his vehicle and he decided to reverse out of the garage running me over and injuring me in the process, I had no clue he was planning on stealing this vehicle and I had no idea what he stole the vehicle for, Jay normally doesn't do Crimes and from my knowledge he has been clean for a couple months now so I wouldn't expect this kind of behavior from him. A civilian drove into Bayview and transported me to MD and back to Bayview, I didn't really think much of it, the cop that had is car stolen reported it stolen and there isn't much I can do from that point as I am just a Mechanic. A couple hours after that incident a cop showed up to Bayview asking us questions about what happened, at the time it was, Me, Evan Okazaki, and Adam Spencer clocked on, Adam spencer ended up falling asleep during the questioning and he didn't return, Ali ended up showing up at Bayview in the middle of us talking to the cops, I told the cop basically the same thing I said above but I also mentioned that Ali was the person hanging out with the guy in the red hoodie and calling him Jay so, they began to question Ali when he showed up, Ali ended up taking off running for no reason and the cops chased him, while they where chasing him an MR came in so I took that and went to go help the guy, once I got back to Bayview Evan and Ali where both in the back end of cruisers and so I just parked the Company Vehicle and walked over to see what was going on, no one really knew what was going on so I just stood there for a little while before one of the cops asked me to put my hands up because I was going to be detained as well, after a while they questioned me and I told them everything as best as I could remember it and they moved on to questioning Evan, after they talked for awhile they let Evan out of the cruiser and uncuffed him, then walked over to me and Ali and told us we where both getting Arrested and what for, I profusely asked what I was being arrested for and what I did wrong because I knew I was going to lose my job if I got sent to Jail. They ended up transporting me to Jail and I was able to talk to the highest ranking person at the scene while I was in my cell and LSSD, she told me that she can't tell me what I lied about and what the Bodycam shows as she doesn't need to so I really don't know the reason I was arrested, I was told it was because the guy in the red hoodie was standing near me and following me around but I don't remember any of that, and I was also told it was because I said his name, but I clarified that I was calling him his name because I heard other people call him that and I was trying to ask him something so I called him what other people called him and that was Jay. I begged the cop at LSSD to just let me go because I truly do believe that I am innocent and that I did nothing wrong because I told them everything I knew as truthfully and honest as I could and to the best of my memory, I had just recently just got hired and Bayview and I was honestly really excited to work at Bayview but this incident got me fired, all I want is these charges dropped so I can go back to working at Bayview as soon as possible because Bayview is the only thing I have right now and really is my last resort.

I, Billy Valentine, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: LSSD vs Billy Valentine

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: LSSD vs Billy Valentine
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Billy Valentine

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Billy Valentine

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 29 November, 2022.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0026, State of San Andreas v. Billy Valentine

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#23-CM-0026

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on 6th of February, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Defendant is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0026.

At this time the State has adequate representation, however, the Defendant is still seeking representation. At this time the court will delay the Order for Discovery until adequate representation has been assigned and they inform the court they are ready to proceed.

Superior Court Judge
(909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Ruwin Korbel
ECRP Forum Name: Ruwin Korbel

SAJB Awards

Post by Ruwin Korbel »

Re: State of San Andreas v. Billy Valentine
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

I, Defence Attorney Ruwin Korbel, will be representing the defendant, Billy Valentine, in this case. I have made myself aware of the contents of this case and have reached out the the defendant. I shall notify the court when the defence is ready to proceed.

Respectfully,

Ruwin "Quiet" Korbel
    Defence Attorney
    556-2848 — [email protected]
Greg Kumerow
ECRP Forum Name: Doctor_Diddler

SAJB Awards

Post by Greg Kumerow »

Greg Kumerow wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:08 pm Image

Re: State of San Andreas v. Doris Muray

I, Junior Prosecuting Attorney Gregory Kumerow, will be co-counseling with Deputy Attorney Roderick Marchisio, and will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

Respectfully,

Junior Prosecuting Attorney
    (909) 219-6537 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0026

A court order was entered in the above case on 20th of February, 2023.

As both sides now have representation, the case of the State of San Andreas v. Defendant, #23-CM-0026 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Superior Court Judge
(909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

COURT DECISION

#22-CM-0026

A decision was reached in the above case on the 27th day of February, 2023.

This case has been dismissed without prejudice ((the player is no longer a part of this community))

Superior Court Judge
(909) 235-6076— [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”