• Date: November 1st, 1998
      Place: New York, New York
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: n/a
      Phone Number: 320-9881
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No.
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Jefferson & James Law Firm
      Length of Employment: Four years.
      Title: Junior Associate
      Reason for Leaving: Moved to San Andreas.

Company Name: Jefferson Mining CO. LLC
      Length of Employment: Two years
      Title: Owner.
      Reason for Leaving: Current occupation.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I'm currently seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch to continue my education in Law. Before I moved to San Andreas, I worked at my fathers Law Firm, Jefferson & James, as a junior associate, while attending a local college to further my studies. I have a deep respect for the Law and wish to continue on my journey here in San Andreas, where I can help out the community by working in a field that I love.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I come from New York, New York. My father is a well respected and accomplished lawyer from the east coast. I've worked with him on cases and at his firm. I've attended college in New York to further my studies. What separates me from other candidates is my passion for the law and protecting the innocent by providing competent representation.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Passionate. In anything I do I give 110%. If I'm fighting for a client, I will do everything in my legal power to make sure they are given the best representation they could have wanted. I don't back from a challenge even if the odds are stacked against me and the outcome looks gloomy. I'm here to provide the best San Andreas has to offer for its people.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Online.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No.
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Name98#4774
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: Central
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • Eager to learn/play Eclipse as a lawyer. Usually play 5ish hour most nights.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Christopher Jefferson

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Christopher Jefferson,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Christopher Jefferson

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION DENIED
Christopher Jefferson,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • 1.3 - Not provided an address in the State of San Andreas.
  • 3.1 - Not meeting the minimum word requirement, displaying a clear lack of effort.
  • 3.2 - Not meeting the minimum word requirement, displaying a clear lack of effort.
  • 3.3 - Not meeting the minimum word requirement, displaying a clear lack of effort.
  • OTHER - Multiple outstanding tickets at time of applying.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”