Violations:
    VF01 - Evading an Officer
    VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment

State of San Andreas

v.

Kipras Tiko

INDICTMENT

• THE PROSECUTION CHARGES THAT:
    1. "Attorney General Hugh R. Allgood was contacted by Los Santos Police Department Detective Yukimura with a criminal allegation report. In this report, Detective Yukimura details a traffic stop of a BF400 in front of Mission Row which initially pulled over for the Officer. However, when the Officer gave directives to the driver, the driver drove off despite being pursued with lights and sirens. I reviewed the evidence and noted the driver can be seen on the Officer's dash camera, and appears to be a white male, with dark colored hair, wearing a trench coat and pants. The vehicle was registered to Kipras Tiko, and the LSPD has history with Mr. Tiko operating this vehicle. Furthermore, the LSPD arrested Mr. Tiko approximately an hour prior to this incident, and provided a mugshot photograph of Mr. Tiko. I believe the mugshot photograph depicts a male who strongly resembles Mr. Tiko, and therefore, believe the driver of the vehicle to be Mr. Tiko. Therefore, I believe the charge of evading an officer fits.

The Detective also suggested a charge of felony public endangerment. I believe this charge will be a point of contention, and will require some litigation, but I believe Mr. Tiko should also be indicted on this charge to allow this process to unfold."

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Document 2 | Filed 22/JAN/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    #23-CM-0015
    Date Filed:
    22/JAN/2023
    Violations:

State of San Andreas

v.

Kipras Tiko

NOTICE TO RESPOND

• Notice is given that Kipras Tiko is ordered to respond using the Plea Form below between the dates of;
    • 22/JAN/2023
      • and
    • 29/JAN/2023
    Or make contract with the presiding judge;

For the purpose of an Arraignment.

Failure to comply with this notice may result in additional charges and/or detainment by law enforcement.

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
Document 3 | Filed 22/JAN/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT

• Docket Number:
    #23-CM-0015
    Date Filed:
    22/JAN/2023
    Violations:

State of San Andreas

v.

Kipras Tiko

ARRAIGNMENT FORM

• Kipras Tiko you are facing misdemeanor and felony charges for alleged conduct that occurred on or about 08/SEP/2022

This form will formally read you the charges filed against you. You may plead in one of three ways for each charge:
    • Guilty
      A plea of guilty indicates to the court that you confirm your guilt of the alleged conduct that was in violation of Penal Code. If you plead guilty, the charge and fines will be placed on your record and you will have to turn yourself into law enforcement.
    • Not Guilty
      A plea of not guilty indicates to the court that you dispute the charges being filed against you. If you plead not guilty, preliminary pretrial proceedings will begin and a criminal trial will be scheduled in the near future.
    • No Contest
      A plea of no contest is similar to that of a guilty plea, but indicates to the court that you accept the conviction, with the exception of avoiding a factual admission of guilt. If you plead no contest, the charge and fines will similarly be placed on your record and you will have to turn yourself into law enforcement.
    Before the court can accept a plea of guilty or no contest, you must be advised of your rights in this situation.
    1. You have the right to plead not guilty to any and all of these charges.
    2. You have the right to be represented by counsel at trial and at every other stage of the proceedings.
    3. You have the right to testify and present any evidence of your own in your defense against these charges.
    4. You also have the right to not testify during any of the proceedings in accordance with your right to remain silent.
    5. Please be advised that anything you say or do during the proceedings can and will be used against you by the prosecution.
    Kipras Tiko, please be aware that any plea you give must be made voluntarily and of your own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement that can be arranged between yourself and the prosecution.

Count 1 is VF01 - Evading an Officer, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $3,000.

Count 2 is VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $3,000.

With all previous information in mind, please make your formal plea using the following form;

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UM5h3vl.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6h9z9Jh.png[/img]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[b]Defendant Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
[b]Defendant Phone:[/b] ###-####
[b]Defendant Address:[/b] Here
[b][color=#0040FF](([/color] Defendant Discord:[/b] Here [color=#0040FF][b]))[/b][/color]
[b]Requested Attorney:[/b] [i]N/A if none[/i]
[/divbox]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/F76nFHB.png[/img]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[b]On the charge of VF01 - Evading an Officer, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[hr][/hr]
I, [b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b], hereby affirm that this pleading is being made voluntarily and of my own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement arranged between myself and the prosecution.
[/divbox]

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0015, State of San Andreas v. Kipras Tiko

Post by Judith Mason »

Document 1 | Filed 24/FEB/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT

• Docket Number:
    #23-CM-0015
    Date Filed:
    24/FEB/2023
    Violations:
    State of San Andreas

v.

Kipras Tiko

ARREST WARRANT

• To any law enforcement officer operating within the State of San Andreas:

You are hereby directed to arrest Kipras Tiko and bring him/her to Rockford Hills City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. without unnecessary delay who is accused of an offense or violation based on the following document filed with the court:
    • [ ] Complaint
      [✘] Indictment
      [ ] Order of the Court

This offense is briefly described as follows:
    • GM22 - Contempt of Court

You are directed to make contact with the San Andreas Judicial Branch upon arrest for the purposes of an immediate Arraignment Hearing.

Should no judges be available, you are directed to inform him/her of the following and then imprison him/her at Mission Row Police Department, Paleto Station, or Bolingbroke Penitentiary to begin serving his/her sentence immediately:
    • You are ordered to appear before a judge at the Rockford Hills City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. within the next seven days, make contact with the San Andreas Judicial Branch to schedule an Arraignment Hearing for crimes alleged against you, or post your plea on your criminal indictment. Failure to comply with this notice may result in additional charges and/or detainment by law enforcement, including but not limited to an additional charge of GM22 - Contempt of Court.

• Presiding:

Associate Justice

Return to “SAJB - Pending Arraignment”