• Date: 02/07/1996
      Place: Berlin
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: 132 Del Perro Apartments, Del Perro
      Phone Number: 298-4429
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I have been convicted of :
      • WF03 - Possession Of Illegal Firearms/Weapons
      • WF04 - Illegal Transfer of a Firearm/Weapon
      • WF05 - Distribution of Illegal Firearms, Ammunition, or Body Armor
      • GM10 - Face Concealment
      • GM12 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer

My current felonies are the result of a single instance that occurred over six months ago. In short, I arrived in the city with a large amount of naivety that resulted in me thinking that quick cash was king and that I saw myself as some sort of weapons baron. The reality was far harsher and hit hard when I was arrested during the first sale of Weapons that I attempted to execute. My time in prison and subsequent release were a time of intense reflection that, I attest to this day, helped me ensure I would reform my life. Hindsight has allowed me to realize that firearm sales are far from a victimless crime, the weapons that I was supplied could directly go onto to harm innocent lives and even if they were used in gang-on-gang conflicts, this is still a tragedy as every human life is valuable. That reliance on blaming my naivety has given way to understanding that I own my own actions and has been a focal point of my life since leaving prison. I have attempted to achieve this by holding a steady job that I believe gives back to the state and started my own non-profit foundation that aims to help individuals and citizens of the state. I have even completed my Felon Reformation Program, which I used as a marker on my 6th month anniversary to better understand how reformation is not an end goal but a progressive path that we walk through life. I would never say I have fully reformed, as I think there is something I can always be doing that will help atone for the crimes of my past.
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Weazel News
      Length of Employment: August 2022 - Present
      Title: Content Manager
      Reason for Leaving: Current Employment

Company Name: NorthArc Solutions
      Length of Employment: june 2020 - July 2022
      Title: Senior Software Developer
      Reason for Leaving: Moved to San Andreas

Company Name: Longstrum
      Length of Employment: January 2019 - June 2020
      Title: Software Developer
      Reason for Leaving: Reached Growth Plateau
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I have a deep-rooted belief that the work of the San Andreas Judicial Branch is some of the most important and exciting work in the state at the minute, and it's a journey I would love to be a part of. My employment as a Journalist in Weazel has allowed me the ability to closely follow the Judicial Branch and get insight into the value that is provided, and I believe it directly aligns with the path that I want to set myself on, in terms of giving back to the state by putting myself in a position that will directly benefit the justice and lives of civilians. Despite the excellent work that the Judicial Branch is doing, it still does have its areas of improvements, such as continuing to work through the case backlog and getting itself directly on the road to civil cases. These areas are exciting challenges that I can see myself directly contributing and want to help solve whilst in a paralegal role by supporting Attorneys in their day-to-day activities, which should allow for smoother progression through the case backlog and in turn free up resources for future work. 

Future work and improvements are not the only draw of the San Andreas Judicial Branch, the aspect of working close with individuals who are in a similar position that I once was is important to me and draws me to the position. The ability to assist these individuals and support the attorneys that are assisting them is something that I have a passion for, as I see it as a way that I can continue to give back to the citizens of the state, as well as continue on my own reformation journey. Individuals in the state of San Andreas deserve readily available legal counselling when they need it, and the ability to support the effort to give it to them entices me as a rewarding and just path. 

I believe another reason I wish to join the San Andreas Judicial Branch is because I have a strong sense of justice. I am sure there will be some that gawk at Herrman Wolff having written that sentence, but I do strongly believe in justice and its essential role in a functioning society. Justice is not a Police Department's conviction rate, nor is it a criminal case dismissed on technicalities. Justice is the unassailable notion that individuals are fairly treated in the eyes of the law and that the system is blind to prejudices against them. Upholding this notion is something I strongly believe in, and I believe that my written publications show this. Joining the San Andreas Judicial Branch would allow me to work in the effort to uphold this notion.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I was born in Berlin to working class parents who raised me the best that they could. My early life in Berlin gave me appreciation for the struggles and hardships that individuals go through in the absence of opportunities, but thankfully I was able to break this cycle by getting a scholarship to study Computing in Scotland. It was during this time that I saw a different kind of hardship, of people who have just enough but struggle to stay afloat. My youth has a long-standing presence in my life as I often reflect and feel I am naturally empathetic because of it and I strive to see that factors outside “work ethic” and “drive” exist that keep people in positions of poverty. Empathy is a strength that I can see myself utilizing, not only in my position at Weazel, but also in my position as a Paralegal. Empathy will allow me to relate better to individuals regardless if they are a client, witness, or other individual and will help me position myself in a place of better understanding than some other candidates. 

I utilized my computing degree upon leaving university to get a position as a Software Developer, but ultimately found this unfulfilling, as I believe it had no direct positive impact on my surroundings outside a company's balance sheet. It is during this time that I decided to become a US Citizen and start my life in San Andreas. I do not shy away from my criminal past nor do I flaunt it, instead I use it to learn and grow from, and I believe that in itself is a strength that separates me from other candidates. I believe my understanding of the Judicial and Correctional system from the other side is a distinct advantage that allows me to think outside the box and reinforces my own empathy and other skills.

The skills that I have acquired in my time at Weazel News give me a distinct advantage when it comes to fulfilling my role as a Paralegal. The methodologies of investigation that I have learned when undertaking journalistic pieces will assist in the necessary research, checking of public records and interviewing individuals for cases. The experience I have from this will allow me to quickly pick up these tasks in my role as a Paralegal and will give me a head start in my role. The skills I gained from writing and editing the state Newspaper will also be directly transferable, as I foresee the attention of detail that is required in producing clear documentation and briefs for cases to be (in terms of soft skills) similar to that of my current duties. This aspect will again facilitate my quick-to-learn personality and ensure that I am an excellent candidate for the position. These skills that directly transfer, continue to urge me to apply and be interested in the San Andreas Judicial Branch and the Paralegal position as it feels that it is a position that is right for me and my own skill set.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • I relate closely to the word ‘tenacious’ because it has two distinct meanings that I feel are directly relatable to myself. Tenaciousness can be interpreted as determined, holding firm to principle, and I believe this is directly related to the set of morals I have for myself. I hold myself firm to my own morals and allow them to drive actions that I take every day. I believe in upholding these to the best of my ability as it will help myself grow, and more importantly help the state of San Andreas overall. The abandonment of one's morals is in a way the abandonment of one's of personality, which is a thought that has always stuck with me, even throughout some of the toughest times as a Journalist in San Andreas. I have to believe that every action I take is for the good of myself, for the good of my workmates, and of course, for the good of my state.

The other side of tenaciousness is that of persistence. The ability to persist through time and weathering and how this applies to me as I believe that even during the darkest of times I have a strong constitution and strong standing state that allows me to achieve what I set out to do regardless of the challenges that are encountered.  The interesting aspect of tenacious persistence is that it's not an unchanged persistence, which I find fitting as often during dark times, we refine and improve ourselves which leads into our own tenaciousness.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I closely follow the Government Website updates and noticed the posting.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • WEAZEL NEWS - HERRMAN WOLFF
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • NONE
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • mcllsti #9708
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [ ] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • NONE
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Herrman Wolff

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Herrman Wolff,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Herrman Wolff

Post by Colt Daniels »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Wolff,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 90 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Unfit for a position within the branch.
  • Blatant disrespect towards other Government Agencies.
  • Previous criminal history.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”