Contact Information
Your Name: HERRMAN WOLFF
Your Phone Number: 298-4429
Your Position in Your Agency: Content Manager
Your Email Address: [email protected]
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 18/FEB/23 11:25
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:

I am requesting information surrounding the current force escalation procedure that the LSSD work from. Information such as levels of force, markers for each level and general guidelines would all help an article I am currently working on.
Bobby Kirk
Sheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Re: Request for Information [Weazel News]

Post by Bobby Kirk »

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• Re: Request for Information [Weazel News]

1. Please send someone else to liaise with our department from Weazel News for information moving forward. In support of the Los Santos Police Department, we will not indulge in personal conversations directly with you due to your obvious hatred for law enforcement, while it is your freedom of speech and you won't be legally prosecuted for it, we are blocking you from using this service. You may think it's funny to park vehicles with license plates such as "FUCKSWAT" in the public, but we do not. It's a complete attack on the men and women, especially from PD's Metropolitan Division, who risks their lives on a daily basis, and many of whom have lost their lives doing just that.

We have an otherwise great relationship with Weazel News and expect to maintain said relations. We will simply not respond to your information requests moving forward, and whether or not you can tolerate this and send someone else to liaise, is up to you, because for as long as I am the Sheriff, so help me god, this will be enforced.

If you have an issue with this, you can contact the State Government.

2. We will not release our use of force policy to the public due to the very high risk of that information being abused to gain the advantage of our deputies in the field, knowing what they can and can't do and using that information to stay a level ahead of them. It would be a great risk to my deputies' safety in the field and I cannot tolerate that. However, I can assure you that the Sheriff's Department, similar to the Police Department, holds our deputies to the highest expectations when it comes to the Use of Force of any level.

We have a Force Continuum that outlines levels of force from 0 - 4, where 0 is the lowest. This force continuum however only serves as a guideline. Our Department members shall exercise what's objectively reasonable and apply common sense to each situation that they are in, using our Force Continuum as a guideline.

That's all that we can share in this matter.

I will be closing this request.

• From

Sheriff Bobby Kirk
    Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
Sheriff Bobby Kirk

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Return to “Archived Requests”