• Date: 12/DEC/1997
      Place: UK
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: 7 Mad Wayne Thunder Dr vinewood
      Phone Number: 595437
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • N/A
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: DCC
      Length of Employment: around 5 months
      Title: Supervisor Driver
      Reason for Leaving: I wont leave

Company Name: DOC
      Length of Employment: around 5 months
      Title: Correctional Officer III
      Reason for Leaving: To join JB
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I would like to join san Andreas judicial branch for many reasons. Firstly I like the law I like to read about it a lot because I like to understand every single thing in the city. Secondly, I've always been pretty good at everything surrounding law because I read the penal code more than 1 time and I understand most of it. Finally, I like to help people. so helping people get their rights back will make me very proud and happy as I believe that no one is over the law so when someone falls in trouble and come to me I will be glad to help him. So I am applying to this job to apply what I like to do in my life with work so I do a perfect conclusion. Also before I join I asked many JB Members about how is the work at the department and after some studies I found out this will be one of the best careers in my life Plus I will dedicate myself to proving I am worth this job. One last thing I always like honesty and I hate dishonesty so I will do my best to make honest people never lose their rights.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I was born in the United Kingdom in December 1997. I was born into a wealthy family. My father was working in the government. My mother was a businesswoman. I had a great childhood. But I had a dream to be a successful man who helps people
      I studied Law at Los Santos university and Then I prepared master's in Law. Then I traveled to Los Santos to start my life. Once I landed at the Airport I lose all my money. Someone Scammed me, Then I started working hard to get my money back So I worked as A Taxi driver. Why I should be selected? because I am a very hard worker who can work under stress. I am a fast learner which will be helpful in the department. I have been in the city for a long time so I know everything about it which will be very helpful for the department as u won't need someone new to teach him from the beginning . I know that I will need to learn lots of things but I have a good background. I also have knowledge about the penal code so I believe I can be a good lawyer who will be able to serve the department
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Ambitious. I am always ambitious and always think about what is the next step. I have endless dreams. I never stop at my place when I reach a place I always think and work hard on how to reach the next place. but I believe reaching the next steps won't ever happen without helping and doing my best. that's why I always do hard work efforts even if it will come over me but I know in the end when I work hard I get what I want so applying to JB will let me work hard and will let me be ambitious to a senior lawyer hopefully.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • When I was at the court as a correctional service officer I enjoyed it and starts reading more about it
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • DCC&DOC
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Huka#2049
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: +2:00 UTC
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • no
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Hukaz Zidane

Post by Judith Mason »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Zidane,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Associate Justice
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Hukaz Zidane

Post by Judith Mason »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Zidane,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Concerning recent disciplinary history with previous employment
  • (( The recruitment team has concerns with your proficiency in the English language. As the Judicial Branch heavily relies upon the way things are worded, both verbal and written, and upon ensuring that your intended meaning is understood, we do not feel you are the right fit for the branch at this time. ))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Associate Justice
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”