Fiora Slash - Falsely charged, falsely improsioned.

Fiora Slash
ECRP Forum Name: Freyster

Fiora Slash - Falsely charged, falsely improsioned.

Post by Fiora Slash »

Defendant Name: Fiora Slash
Defendant Phone: 587 - 5174
Defendant Address: Tinsel Towers 342
(( Defendant Discord: HERE ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: HERE
Date & Time of Incident(s): 20/02/2023 10:27
Charge(s):
Narrative:

On February 20th, I was falsely arrested for being taken hostage at gunpoint twice. The first incident happened on the Los Santos Freeway after I told an Inmate that he should turn himself in for stealing a Sheriff's scout. He then pointed a gun at me and told me to get into the trunk near the lower pillbox on the Los Santos Freeway. I was then driven around for a while and told to put my clothes in my bag before being put in the trunk again. I was driven around while more people joined the parade, and they shot at officers multiple times until we eventually stopped at the scene of a shootout between officers and SD+PD. I put my hands up and tried to aid an officer who had been shot down until MD eventually arrived. A vehicle was spotted driving past and watching our scene, so I was dropped off at City Parking and walked to my bike which was left on the Los Santos Freeway. I then approached an officer and asked for some water since I was heavily dehydrated. Afterwards, I parked my bike at City Parking and walked to my apartment at Tinsel Towers, picking up some clothing I was going to pawn off at the pawn shop around the corner. As I was walking there, a police scout approached me with a redneck-looking individual telling me to get into the trunk for snitching and getting their friend imprisoned. I then jumped into the trunk of the vehicle, being held at gunpoint. We were driven around for a while until we ended up near Sandy Shores, where they gave me clothing from a female and told me to wear them to not look suspicious. One of them suggested that we should rob a store now that we had a hostage, and he asked me to get him the ammunition out of the back of the stolen cruiser that they had just robbed from someone at City Parking. I wasn't there at the time, and I had no idea that there was ammunition inside the car or how it ended up there. They gave me a radio as I didn't have one before, and removed my battery from my phone on the first kidnapping. I was then supposed to rob a store with them and I was forced back into the trunk once they were done with it. They told me to hand over the money to the driver, which I did as soon as they stopped in an alleyway somewhere in Paleto. I was then forced back into the trunk and told to sit tight and be in for a ride. Before all of this happened, they gave me a radio since I didn't have one before to listen to the calls they were making during the time of the store robbery and removed my battery from my phone on the first kidnapping. I never regained access to call for help and was under constant watch while being held at gunpoint. We drove down the Great Ocean Highway, and during this situation, there were multiple times shots were fired at officers. I was never armed with anything else but my trusty flashlight.

I, Fiora Slash, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: Fiora Slash - Falsely charged, falsely improsioned.

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: State of San Andreas v. Fiora Slash
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Fiora Slash

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 20th of February, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Court Clerk
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Fiora Slash
ECRP Forum Name: Freyster

Post by Fiora Slash »

i'd like to redact this criminal case.
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• To whom it may concern,

With the defendant's decision to retract this dispute of charges, this case will be closed and archived.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”