Defendant Address: Private
(( Defendant Discord: aleks#0001 ))
Requested Attorney: Cyrus Raven
Charging Department: State of San Andreas v. Jay Paige
Date & Time of Incident(s): 10/NOV/2022 14:08
Charge(s):
  • VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
Narrative:
On the 11th of November, I had just clocked off from work and was heading towards Paleto Bay where I had planned to stop by Bayview and visit high-end and a house for sale before heading home myself and going to sleep. During this, I traveled past the SADOC on the Senora Freeway at speeds unknown when I passed before stopping at Bayview due to construction taking place I was pulled over by Deputy Cemeni.

During this pull over Deputy Cemeni seemed angry and informed me that I was under arrest for reckless traveling at speeds of rumored 216 plus. Upon requesting a supervisory unit one of the command officers Robert Jeys attended and spoke with the deputy before I was informed that I could explain and talk myself out of the reckless, but I knew I did not have that opportunity as the deputy seemed to have it out from the start.

During my arrest, the deputy did not take my belongings, so I had assumed I was free to use my radio whilst inside the jail cell during my sentence which he came back and said I should have known better and ended up coming back multiple times throughout my sentence.

I believe I had the wrong charge applied to my record due to past experience with the deputy and the situation should have ended with a citation.

I, Jay Paige, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Jay Paige

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Jay Paige

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 15 November, 2022.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

Re: State of San Andreas v. Edward Greeg

• Honorable Judith Mason,

I, Public Defense Attorney Shaun Harper, will be representing the defendant Jay Paige in this case.

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
    (909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #23-CM-0023, State of San Andreas v. Jay Paige

Post by Colt Daniels »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#23-CM-0023

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 31st day of January, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Defendant is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0023.

Both the State and Defendant have adequate representation in the case, as such, immediately following this notice, the Presiding Judge will be filing the Order for Discovery.

Chief Justice
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0023

A court order was entered in the above case on the 31st day of January, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Jay Paige, #23-CM-0023 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Chief Justice
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #23-CM-0023
    Requesting Party: N/A
    Party Members: Roderick Marchisio
    Exhibit #1: Arrest Report Jay Paige
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical Evidence
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The arrest report as written by Deputy Cemeni of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department gives insight into the situation that led to the arrest of the Defendant. In this respect, we specifically note to the section in relation to the details of the incident leading up to the arrest. In this arrest report, Deputy Cemeni indicates that the Defendant, who was driving a black Jugular with the license plate "ABYSS", was clocked by himself on Senora Freeway, facing north, with a 216 km/h and was subsequently pulled over by the Deputy for a traffic stop. The Deputy further indicates that the passenger of the vehicle had urged the driver, the Defendant, to drive faster as she "needed to pee". The Deputy then notes the conclusion the driver intentionally disregarded the safety of others by speeding up to 216kmh in order to allow his passenger to relieve herself sooner.
      ARREST REPORT
      MUGSHOT
      SUSPECT 1 DETAILS
      • Full Name: Jay Paige
        Telephone Number: 4891904
        Licenses Revoked: No
        Charges:
        • VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
        How did the suspect plea to the above charges?
        Suspect pleaded guilty to all charges.
        Additional Details (Suspect's vehicle, etc.) :
      VEHICLES INVOLVED
      • Vehicle A: Black Jugular, LP ABYSS, RO Jay Paige
      DEPUTY DETAILS
      • Full Name: William Cemeni
        Badge Number: 21684
        Callsign: 11-C-44
      INCIDENT DETAILS
      • Date of Arrest: 2022-11-10
        Deputies Involved: Robert Jeys

Provide details of the incident leading up to the arrest
        • Whilst conducting a speed trap on senora fwy (N) across from DOC, a black Jugular with the L/P ABYSS passed me at 216 kmh. I immediately went code 3 and attempted to perform a traffic stop on the vehicle. I followed the vehicle, just barely maintaining visual of it, all the way to bayview, where it was forced to slow down by two slow moving Roadworker Vetir's. When it did so, I performed the 10-55. I followed standard 10-55 procedure in ID'ing the driver and informing him of the reason for the stop, in this case 216 KMH in a 145 KMH zone. I told him it would be reckless operation and he requested to see footage of him travelling at that speed. I did so, showing him dashcam and bodycam footage of him travelling at 216kmh. He then requested a supervisor. At this time there was no supervisor available, so I called Jay Bacon on his mobile, as he was on shift at PD. Whilst speaking to him Sheriff Jeys clocked on. I requested him to come to the stop as a supervisor. When he arrived I explained the situation and showed him the footage, the Sheriff spoke privately with Mr Paige. After this he came to me and said It was at my discretion. Due to the nature of the speed, and the fact that the passenger miss River, said she needed to 'Pee' and urged him to travel faster. It would appear to me that the driver intentionally disregarded the safety of others by speeding up to 216kmh in order to allow his passenger to relieve herself sooner. Mr Paige was processed and jailed at paleto. His items, as below were returned to him by myself upon his release.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Exhibit A: 1x Knife (Was confiscated until release)
        Exhibit B: 1x Radio (Was confiscated until release)
        Exhibit C: 1x Bodycam SD card (From the arresting deputy) ((I do not have OOC footage, but can /do where needed))
        Photo of the evidence in the locker (if applicable)
      ARRESTING DEPUTY SIGNATURE
      W.Cemeni

Exhibit #2: Bodycam footage William Cemeni
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical evidence
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The bodycam footage as provided by Deputy Cemeni with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department shows the Defendant driving a black Jugular with the license plate "ABYSS", was clocked by the Deputy on Senora Freeway, facing north, with a 216 km/h and was subsequently pulled over by the Deputy for a traffic stop. The Defendant can be clearly seen and heard the Deputy's clocks being incorrect, as further proof of the reckless ignorance with which the Defendant was driving. As seen on the footage, the passenger can be heard explaining to the Deputy she had told the driver to speed up as she "needed to pee".
    • **Video**
      ((
      Bodycam
      RP proof
      ))
    Exhibit #3: Witness Statement William Cemeni
    Type of Discovery:
    • Witness Statement
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The witness statement as provided by Deputy Cemeni with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department further, and again, confirms the events as shown in the prior evidence exhibits as presented. In this respect, we specifically note to the Deputy's consideration of the reckless driving of the Defendant.

Official Witness Statement
      Case Information
      • Case Number: [Case Number]
        Incident Date: [10/11/2022]
      Witness Information
      • Name: William Cemeni
        Date of Birth: 27/04/1995
        Phone Number: 3871731
      Witness Statement
      • I believe my arrest report that was filed on the date of Mr Paige's arrest was sufficiently detailed to provide enough information about what happened.

I will re-iterate the main noteworthy thing. The charge VM03 states clearly 'intentional disregard for life and/or property, through the use of a road or marine vehicle'. Speeding at 216km/h on the highway, past several on and off ramps, intentionally to allow the passenger to, as she stated, 'pee' shows intentional disregard for life in my discretion.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, William Cemeni, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

William Cemeni
        Deputy Sheriff III
        Los Santos Sheriffs Department

Date: 19/11/22

Sincerely,

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
Marty Millionaire
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Marty Millionaire »

• Honorable Judith Mason,

I, Junior Defense Attorney Marty Millionaire, will be co-counseling with Senior Defense Attorney Shaun Harper representing the defendant Jay Paige in this case.

Respectfully,

Junior Public Defense Attorney
    (909) 450-3722 — [email protected]
Chief Loan Officer Marty Millionaire
Amount of loans given out (to date).
=
$3,071,000
Ashcroft Financial"Making Dreams come True"
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

Motion for Voluntary Dismissal
Motion for Voluntary Dismissal

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting an voluntary dismissal from the court, please find the reason for it below.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #23-CM-0023
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Shaun Harper, Marty Millionaire
    Voluntary Dismissal:
    Detailed explanation:
    Defendant no longer wants to pursue the case.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully,

Senior Defense Attorney
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

• Honorable Daniels,

The Prosecution does not object to this dismissal. However, given the relatively exorbitant amount of time and effort from both Prosecution and Defense side, the Prosecution would like to request the court for the maximum amount of court fees possible.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0023

A decision was reached in the above case on the 18th day of February, 2023.

The defense in this case has filed a Motion for Voluntary Dismissal on the 16th of February, 2023 stating that the defendant no longer wished to pursue this case. As the prosecution has requested due to the exorbitant amount of resources expended in this case, the defendant Jay Paige will be charged $10,000 in court fees. This case is now closed.

Chief Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”