[DENIED][BANNED] Carl Vespucci

Post by Carl Vespucci »

1. Requestee Details
1.1 Name: carl
1.2 Date of Birth: 11/08/1992
1.3 Phone Number: thru it in ocen
1.4 Occupation: ladies men haha
2. Requestee Details
2.1 Have you completed the felon reformation program?
i singed up so i can get my lisents back

2.2 Availability:
yes i am

2.3 Why do you wish to go on a Ride-Along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?:
i wish to go on ride along i can save peeple and give them cpr and spend time with sofia

2.4 Have you read our information which contains the rules and regulations?:
yes swear to god
3. Release & Wavier
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participates in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risks, such as physical, or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, whether known or unknown to me. I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, loss, or damage to my person which includes liabilities and costs as a result of my participation in their program. I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride-Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Rules and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
3.1 Signature: Carl
3.2 Date: Mondee the 6th
Jessica Winger
ECRP Forum Name: DontSniffSugar

LSPD Awards for Service

LSEMS Awards

DOC Awards

Re: carl vespucci where do i submit application at

Post by Jessica Winger »

Denied
Dear Carl Vespucci,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been DENIED. We would like to thank you for showing interest in our ride-along program; however, it has been denied for the following reasons:
  • Multiple felonies including Serious Felonies within the last month.
  • Kidnapping one of our medics recently.

Sincerely,

Jessica Winger
Master EMT
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”