• Date: 04/8/1998
      Place: Anchorage Alaska
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Alta apt 49
      Phone Number: 4304321
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Name of employer: Go Postal
      Period of employment: 05/08/2022 - 08/09/2022
      Position: Courier
      Duties: To deliver packages
      Reason for leaving: Not enough money
      Name of employer: Road worker HQ
      Period of employment: 14/10/2022 - 2/5/2023
      Position: Road Worker
      Duties: Answer
      Reason for leaving: I wanted to apply at JB
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I have been wanting to get a real job for a while now in the city and I've been doing road work for the longest time I'm starting to get tired of it and being a lawyer has always been something that interested me in helping people who simply were screwed over by the system and something about being a lawyer is very fascinating I've never personally been involved in a court case however I have been to some court cases in the city here and it was very exciting to watch the lawyers who I wish I could remember the names of at work and my father has always said to strive for greatness and most importantly help the community and I feel like becoming a lawyer is a way to do both those things striving for greatness by becoming one of the great lawyers in history like Thurgood Marshall the first African American ever elected into the supreme court and obviously giving back to the community by helping out the innocent people of Los Santos and ensuring the nobody who shouldn't be behind bars is behind bars and ensuring that people who should be behind bars are behind bars
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Ever since I was a little boy growing up in Anchorage Alaska Just me and my father we had little money and I would always hear about people who had millions of dollars or see them on the news and I would always say to my father wow, I wonder what it's like to have so much money and he would always reply to me with the meaning of life is not who can become the richest but what footprint you leave on the world by helping the community and striving for greatness and I feel like joining the San Andreas Judicial Branch will be fulfilling what my father told me since I was a little boy I have seen a lot of people who I was one hundred percent innocent go to jail and the pain the families went through and the people that were incarcerated had there whole lives ruined and if I am hired I will ensure this never happens to anyone else
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Determined This word describes me so well because determination involves having strong willpower persistence and being unwavering in pursuing one's goals despite obstacles and setbacks It also conveys a sense of purpose and drive which are crucial traits for success and personal fulfillment Additionally determination often requires deep-seated passion and a strong sense of self-belief both of which are key to overcoming challenges and achieving ones dreams, In essence, being determined means having the courage to keep pushing forward even when the path ahead is difficult and the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Looking on the government website
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • p0lar#4975
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: CST
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • No
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Corbin Wilder

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Corbin Wilder,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Corbin Wilder

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Wilder,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • OTHER - We have received your letter of recommendation from the Department of Corrections, which has a worrying amount of disciplinary actions in a short period of time as well as a recent involvement in voluntary endangering yourself and others.
  • (( We gathered you have played a large role in players shooting at each other for "fun", which is clearly considered a poor display of roleplay, aside from breaking multiple ECRP rules. This does not align with the standards we expect for players that wish to be a part of our faction. As such, this denial will also be in place for alternative characters. ))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”