MONTHLY NEWSLETTER - JANUARY 2023

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

WWW.LSPDONLINE.NET
Los Santos Police Department
Monthly Newsletter
Wednesday, February 1st, 2023
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

-
RECRUITMENT IS OPEN - APPLY NOW

• -
    As a sworn member of the Los Santos Police Department, a Police Officer maintains order, enforces laws and ordinances, and protects life and property; issues citations, makes arrests, prepares reports, and provides information to the public and departmental units; works with neighborhood associations and community members as a planner, community organizer, problem solver, and information link; and does related work. Information on instructions and the hiring status can be found, here.
    -

OFFICER OF THE MONTH

-
    Each month, one officer is selected by our Police Supervisors to receive this most prestigious award. This award is an overall congratulation for universal commitment, achievement, and excellence throughout the department. An officer who achieves this award is an exemplary member of the department who should be looked up to as an inspiration and role-model.
    -

Police Officer III Luca Andollini first joined the Los Santos Police Department on the 13th of March, 2022 as a Police Cadet following his Academy Graduation from Class #210.

As any other Cadet, Luca went through the Field Training Program - passing it in early May of 2022 after reinstating following a resignation. Luca was assigned to the Mission Row Patrol Divison and on the 8th of June was promoted to Police Officer II. Shortly after his promotion to Police Officer II Luca was reassigned to the Metropolitan Divison in July of 2022, becoming a fully-fledged SWAT Officer.
    Luca was promoted to Police Officer III in mid-September to solidify him as a senior Officer, and Operative within the Metropolitan Division, and the D Platoon.
    -
    Metropolitan Divison Command wrote:Officer Andollini always has good hours and has picked up paperwork quite often. He is very consistent and has had a lot of field training experience. We think his efforts within Metro's training program as well as in the field deserve recognition.
    -
    To justify his award, in the last week of January Officer Andollini had 33 hours on shift accompanied by 27 pieces of optional paperwork to bring his monthly tally to 280 pieces of optional paperwork all while spending close to 300 hours on shift for the first month of the year.

For that, the Los Santos Police Department wishes to congratulate Officer Andollini on his performance and the recognition thereof during the month of November by the issuance of the Officer of the Month award, which is an award that signifies universal commitment and excellence as an officer.
EMPLOYEE ADJUSTMENTS

• Image Police Sergeant II ► Image Police Lieutenant I
    • Alex Schill

Image Police Officer III+1 ► Image Police Sergeant I
    • Mike Luigi
    • Thomas Pennyworth
    REINSTATEMENTS & TRANSFERS

Image Police Officer III
    • Adam Scotts
    Image Police Officer II
    • Joe Richardson
    Police Cadet
    • Jessica Winger
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Police Officer III+1
    • Rija Luigi
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Police Detective I
    • Suki Kingstone
    Image Police Officer II ► Image Police Officer III
    • Jonathan Richardson
    • David Wood
    Image Police Officer I ► Image Police Officer II
    • Trixie Bankshot
    • Nolan Brooks
    • Terry Foster
    • Philo Marks
    • Joshua Ryoshi
    • Mark Snow
    • Adrian Spencer
    Police Cadet ► Image Police Officer I
    • Marc Ericsson
    • Saurian Logan
    • Chrish Ramee
    • Bella Taylor
    • Andy Tyrie
    • Winston West
STATISTICS

• Employee Adjustments
    Promotions
    Demotions
    Suspensions
    Resignations
    Terminations

Recruitment
    Total Applications
    Accepted
    Denied
    Pending
    Withdrawn
    Number of Academies
    New Cadets

Field Training Program
    Sessions Conducted
    Field Training Reports
    Passed Cadets
    Failed Cadets
  • Patrol Reports
    Arrest
    Impound
    Impound Release
    Traffic Stop
    Use of Force

Ride-Along Program
    Ride-Alongs Accepted
    Ride-Along Reports
EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY

• -------------------
    6 | 6.00%
    1 | 1.00%
    1 | 1.00%
    4 | 4.00%

Staff Officers
    Image Chief of Police
    Image Assistant Chief of Police
    Image Deputy Chief of Police
    -------------------
    6 | 6.00%
    2 | 1.00%
    0 | 0.00%
    0 | 0.00%
    4 | 3.00%

Command Officers
    Image Commander
    Image Captain III
    Image Captain II
    Image Captain I
    -------------------
    7 | 7.00%
    3 | 3.00%
    4 | 4.00%

Police Lieutenants
    Image Lieutenant II
    Image Lieutenant I
    -------------------
    6 l 5.00%
    3 | 3.00%
    3 | 3.00%

Police Sergeants
    Image Sergeant II
    Image Sergeant I
  • -------------------
    12 | 12.00%
    2 | 2.00%
    0 | 0.00%
    10 | 10.00%

Police Detectives
    Image Detective III
    Image Detective II
    Image Detective I
    -------------------
    49 | 49.00%
    5 | 5.00%
    17 | 17.00%
    17 | 17.00%
    10 | 10.00%

Patrol Officers
    Image Police Officer III+1
    Image Police Officer III
    Image Police Officer II
    Image Police Officer I
    -------------------
    14 | 14.00%
    14 | 14.00%

Police Cadets
    Cadet
    -------------------

Total Employees
FEATURED EMPLOYEE

• Police Detective III Joseph Couch was born and raised in West Vinewood, Los Santos. Detective Couch had always been passionate about making a difference in the city but had originally intended to study criminal justice, but when his mother fell ill, he took a job as a mall security officer. Shortly before she passed away, Detective Couch's mother told him to follow his dream of serving the city as a police officer.

Detective Couch joined the police academy after his mother's passing and rose through the ranks to become a Gang Officer in the Gang Field Unit. Through his hard work in the unit, he was given the internal rank of Gang Instructor, and later promoted to Police Detective, joining the Major Enforcement Section. Today, Detective Couch is the Officer-in-Charge of the Gang Enforcement Detail.
    Police Detective III Joseph Couch wrote:One important lesson I've learned over the years is never to make deals with gang members, as they will always betray you to win. I follow the principle of "Ask them, tell them, make them" when it comes to decisive policing, and it has served me well in my career.
    When asked about a memorable moment in his career, Detective Couch shared that it was hard to choose between the many. The one that stood out to him was successfully taking down a notorious gang leader, who had been well known to the Department and terrorizing the city for years.
    Police Detective III Joseph Couch wrote:It was a proud moment for me as a police officer, knowing that my efforts helped make the city safer for its residents.
    Detective Couch's greatest passion is reducing gang violence in the city, and his desire to keep the city safe for its residence is what motivates him to do his job. Regarding his plans for the future, Detective Couch said he was happy where he was now, as his current position as Officer-in-Charge of the Gang Enforcement Detail gives him a good platform to perform the work he is most passionate about.
CLOSING MESSAGE

• This concludes the Los Santos Police Department's Monthly Bulletin for January. Thank you for taking the time to read through it and we hope you are excited for the next one. The Media Relations Division works hard to provide information about the LSPD to both employees and the public, but we couldn't do it without our division leaders keeping up with their own monthly updates for a timely release. If you have any suggestions, feedback, and comments, please contact the Media Relations Division through the means listed in the Contact Information tab.

* The statistics gathered for this month were mostly supplied by us tallying posts. There might be some human error in these statistics. If you are aware of any mistakes, please contact Media Relations.
    -
CONTACT INFORMATION
  • Media Relations Division Public Inquiries
    Los Santos Police Department
    Sinner Street 69, Mission Row
    Los Santos, SA, 90013
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”