State of San Andreas v. James McGritty

James Vaeseri
ECRP Forum Name: James McGritty

Post by James Vaeseri »

Defendant Name: James McGritty
Defendant Phone: #457-5841
Defendant Address: Motel near Davis Impound
(( Defendant Discord: It Takes Tree To Tango#4274 ))
Requested Attorney: The most experienced in unlawful arrests
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 18/12/2022 6:32 (approximately)
Charge(s):
  • Resisting Arrest
  • Evading
  • Accessory to WF02
  • Face Concealment
Narrative:
I was held against my will by a Masked man inside a 3xOccupied vehicle, I do not know the type. They forced me to hold a gun and rob a store (I was not charged with Armed Robbery - I assume based on this advice). Later they changed cars and forced me into another car I believe to be a buffalo. There was an incident at DOC (IA report against badge number 760) where they shot at the car, including an unarmed and scared individual (myself). This caused PD to chase us, the masked men in the car opened fire as they were evading the PD unit.

Again, I was unarmed and held against my will.
Later they attempted to force me to change into a third car, a Kamancho at Legion Sq parking. The driver stalled at the undercover part of parking at the back and dropped his gun and ran.

I saw this as my moment to free myself from this situation. I ran for my life, I admit I was wearing a mask, but again, this was against my will. I heard no officers identify themselves however, I did hear footsteps behind me, fearing for my life i continued to run. When I got to a crevasse I ran into it. As soon as I looked around the corner and saw it was Cylis (23436 i believe) I put my hands up and surrendered.

Later they brought the person who held me hostage in a separate cruiser near me, I heard him shout "I have a bomb in my ass" as the PD units did not take this seriously, they did not even flinch, I once again ran for my safety.

The entire time I was being transported to DOC I was advising both of the units 23492 & 23436 that I was held against my will. I was pleading my case to the officers and begging them to investigate my claims, their only response was "No you are on camera in the store" yet they did not charge me for this?

The only investigation into my claims was literally walking up to my captor and asking if he held me hostage to which he responded "I have the right to silence" this was considered enough proof to charge me as he didn't admit to it?

Now I may be wrong, but I would think there would have to be NO DOUBT to place any charges. let alone pick and choose what charges are placed depending on where the dart lands on the dart board (the only way I imagine they come up with charges...).

Later, in the presence of Vaylkarie 23492, I questioned my suspect myself about the hostage taking. Now I understand that I am intelligent however, i am also not a trained Law Enforcement Officer.

During my simple question of "Why didn't you drop the gun you were using to hold me hostage before you got caught" the suspect replied "I didn't have time". I further clarified "Is that the first time you held someone hostage?" the suspect replied "No, i have done it multiple times before".

Vaylkarie 23492 heard this and gave his badge number along with acknowledgement that the camera footage from his bodycam would be saved. I once again pleaded my case however this fell on deaf ears.

I, James McGritty, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. James McGritty

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 18 December, 2022.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Dear Justice Mason,

The purpose of this notice is to let all those interested be aware that I will be representing the State of San Andreas in this case.

As of this time, I will begin collecting all the necessary resources for the development of this case.

Best regards,

Prosecuting Attorney
    (909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

I, Deputy Chief Public Defender Cyrus Raven, will be representing the defendant, James McGritty, in this case. I have made myself aware of the contents of this case and have made contact with the defendant. At this point the Defendant has instructed me to inform the court that he no longer wishes to continue with this appeal and would like the case to be dismissed.

Respectfully,

Cyrus Raven
    Deputy Chief Public Defender
    5356160 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Parties,

As the defendant has indicated to the court, through his attorney, that he no longer wishes to dispute these charges, this case will be dismissed and archived.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”