ECRP Forum Name:

[PRESS RELEASE #13] Chief Justice Daniels' One Year Address

Post by Judicial Branch Public Relations »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Chief Justice Daniels' One Year Address
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Chief Justice Colt Daniels
    • Citizens of San Andreas,

January 27th, 2023 marks my one year since I was appointed as the Chief Justice. As I go back and read my personal message posted by the San Andreas State Government at the time of my appointment, I notice that a lot of things remain the same, most notably the sentence, "The San Andreas Judicial Branch has a long way to go but we can see the road ahead and the work to be done, and I can assure you we are ready for the future." This statement still to this day holds true, and will never change.

As hard as we work at the Judicial Branch, our work will never be done. There will always be cases for our prosecutors to fight, there will always be clients for our defense attorneys to represent, and there will always be justice for our judges to uphold.

The other part of that quote is that we, as a branch, are ready for the future. Those words as well still hold true. In 2023, we look to introduce Civil Court into our great state. Many citizens have inquired on this topic, asking the questions of when, and why it hasn't been introduced yet, to that I say manpower. As great as the Judicial Branch runs, we are at capacity with our workload. The branch currently employs 16 hard working men and women that day in and day out work hard to ensure justice prevails, but we are still a small branch of the government. Once we have the manpower needed, whether employees of the San Andreas Judicial Branch or private attorneys working for a Firm, we will open those doors.

I don't want this release to just reiterate what I stated in our End of the Year Newsletter, as I believe Director Winejudge and myself covered those topics thoroughly. The point of this release is to mainly say Thank you. Thank you for believing in me, my attorney, and our Court System since my appointment just one short year ago. Its been a long road to get us to the point we are at today, but as stated our work is never done. I will leave you in this release the same as I did in our newsletter, I promise you, the best is yet to come.

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Public Relations Division
    Rockford Hills City Hall, Carcer Way,
    Metro Los Santos, SA

Return to “SAJB - Public Releases”